Stay Classy New York.......not

PFSIKH

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Says the people who are whining about New Yorkers "staying classy" to a scumbag reliever from Boston who can't keep his mouth shut and in the last month hasn't backed it up either. Falling fast. :rl:

So if you went to Fenway in a Yankee jersey with your girl and they started calling here every name in the book that is cool? Riiiigghhhhtttt.

I have been to Red Sox and Patriots games in their jerseys at visiting stadiums. The worst offender was some drunk that was talking a little crap. Never was that ever done when my family was around. Never.

In the end it is decided on the field, Papelbon may some day be considered one of the all-time greats. However, for now and in the immediate future it is Mariano. He acknowledged that, but you all keep your cirlce jerk going.

I suppose you've never seen Detroit after a Pistons championship. Give it a rest with the anti Boston zen Matt.

Yankee fans never had a problem behaving themselves after winning the World Series. Neither did Giants fans after the Super Bowl.

That certainly isnt a problem in NY.

So if you went to Fenway in a Yankee jersey with your girl and they started calling here every name in the book that is cool? Riiiigghhhhtttt.

I wouldn't expect anything less than that from a Boston fan. I'm glad you havn't had bad experiences but I had one at the Jets-Pats Playoff game in 2006. Several actually. I've never been to game at Fenway, but I'm sure those hapless losers would be 10x worse.

Yankee fans never had a problem behaving themselves after winning the World Series. Neither did Giants fans after the Super Bowl.

That certainly isnt a problem in NY.

weren't some horse & buggy's tipped over when the jets won the superbowl?

there were rumors of dinosaur tipping in central park as well

weren't some horse & buggy's tipped over when the jets won the superbowl?

there were rumors of dinosaur tipping in central park as well

Nothing like that happens in NY. Joe said so, and he's the last word on class.

Nothing like that happens in NY. Joe said so, and he's the last word on class.

Is it just me or have some Yankee fans turned this thread into blaming Paps & Red Sox fans?

I'm sure no one will say anything to me when I make my trek to the Meadowlands in September as NY fans are all class right? :rolleyes:

Is it just me or have some Yankee fans turned this thread into blaming Paps & Red Sox fans?

I'm sure no one will say anything to me when I make my trek to the Meadowlands in September as NY fans are all class right? :rolleyes:

I'd set you on fire, if I saw you there wearing a brady jersey. But that is why I stay home.

I'd set you on fire, if I saw you there wearing a brady jersey. But that is why I stay home.

I don't own a Brady jersey. I'll be wearing either my red Irving Fryar or Andre Tippett jersey. I haven't decided yet.

Remind me to get the lighter fluid

Red jerseys lite real well, especially old worn ones

You know what else burns well? Methane.

You know where methane comes from?

I'd stay away from open flames if I were you.

I think I'm going to try and become a hardcore fan. Seems like it's a happy place.

Me too. There is nothing better than paying big money to see a sporting event and then getting kicked out of the Stadium (don't they understand hardcore fans?) in the first 10 minutes.

Thats just awesome.

Me too. There is nothing better than paying big money to see a sporting event and then getting kicked out of the Stadium (don't they understand hardcore fans?) in the first 10 minutes.

Thats just awesome.

Can you imagine getting kicked out of Yankee Stadium early in the game, and then having to hang out in that neighborhood, waiting for friends?

I'm gonna go do some pushups.

Can you imagine getting kicked out of Yankee Stadium early in the game, and then having to hang out in that neighborhood, waiting for friends?

I'm gonna go do some pushups.

When do the Sox play again at Yankee Stadium?

You can waste your money on airfare while I waste mine on gasoline. We could then spend an additional $200 each on a ticket just for the privilege of being hardcore fans and getting booted in the 1st inning.

That sounds like a great time. Lets make it happen. Maybe Arsis & JonE would like to join us?

When do the Sox play again at Yankee Stadium?

You can waste your money on airfare while I waste mine on gasoline. We could then spend an additional $200 each on a ticket just for the privilege of being hardcore fans and getting booted in the 1st inning.

That sounds like a great time. Lets make it happen. Maybe Arsis & JonE would like to join us?

Throw in ansky and it's a deal. Then we can all get mugged in the Bronx.

Throw in ansky and it's a deal. Then we can all get mugged in the Bronx.

I forgot about ansky.

Calling out all hardcore Yankee fans. Thor and I will meet you in the Bronx for a rumble. Bob will be the referee and will determine who is more hardcore.

Deal? :lol:

Is the Thor/Gainzo jerkifest over yet?

If you want to see man live in all it;s glory, read the gay back and forth between thos two, the previous 2 pages

It's cute I tell 'ya

Probably not. They bought a Costco sized jar of Mayo and they'll be busy for a while.......

:cheers:

lol

As opposed to this circle jerk between two eXtrEEm hArDcoRe!!!! fans?

Amherst scares me too.... but not the way Lowell scares me. I dont fear for my life in Amherst, I just fear for our country's future.

What plan should I get this season?

There is no better way to enjoy the exciting, fast-paced action of UMass Lowell Hockey than with an affordable season ticket package. Being a UMass Lowell season ticket holder means more than having the best seats in the house at a discounted rate; it means being treated as part of the team. UMass Lowell strives to deliver an action-packed night of entertainment. Much of the River Hawks success can be attributed to the loyalty of our season ticket holders, and we, in turn, have made a commitment to making your experience with us rewarding and beneficial. Take advantage of the River Hawks unique blend of exciting hockey, affordable prices, and exclusive benefits by becoming a UMass Lowell season ticket holder today!

Season Ticket - $149

Same seat ticket to 19 regular season River Hawk home games

* Meet the River Hawks BBQ and Holiday Skate Party

Type Price

Adult Season Ticket $149

UML Kids Club * $70

Club Seat Package # $299

*Must be purchased with an adult ticket.

#Club Seats offer center ice locations, comfortable padded-back seats, access to the Talon Club Room offering cash bar & food buffet, and the right of first refusal to purchase your club seat(s) for various Tsongas Arena events such as concerts, family shows, and other exciting events before they go on sale to the public!

ORDER YOUR SEASON TICKETS ONLINE HERE NOW!

clubseats.jpg

The River Hawks shoot twice in front of Sections G & H.

What plan should I get this season?

Well, last year the club seats got Talon CLub entrance and vip parking. Parking at $5 a game is worth about $100. The Talon Club is a cash bar and buffet.

So the buffet and center ice seats are worth an extra 50 bucks....

Im sure there are plenty of good seats in the sections next to center ice....

Probably one bonus might be you get first shot at tickets for the NCAA tournament...:)

Archived