Eric Mangini

Maxman

He has to feel like a kid on Christmas Eve now. A bunch of new toys are coming soon. Can you imagine how friggin psyched all the coaches are?

I just hope these coaches really know what they're doing, and that we're psyched at the end of the year. With all that talent--at least on paper--there are no more excuses for Mangini & company.

If Clemens doesn't get it going this year, it will be like getting new Christmas presents without the batteries.

Mangini is excited I would imagine, but I think he also knows there are now some expectations with this team given the coin they dropped.

best analogy i've heard for the situation

there isn't going to be a lot of pressure on Clemens to start-unless we are in blowout situations. We have a strong running attack-best I've seen from the Jets since the early 80's and a good offensive line to push the pile. Clemens is gonna have to be adequate at best-maybe 15-20 throws a game.

Mangini was on Mike and Mike this morning. Surprise, surprise he said a whole lot of nothing, except he doesn't know the difference between Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.

Did anyone expect Eric to say anything meaningful? The results will be on the field to talk about starting Friday.

He may want to rethink that. I suspect by mid-October, his face will be in full pepperoni pizza form. :P

If you don't knock it off, I'm gonna call your cell phone right before every big Patriots game and leave a message to psyche you out again. :Nuts:

If you don't knock it off, I'm gonna call your cell phone right before every big Patriots game and leave a message to psyche you out again. :Nuts:

Whatever, Harry. I beleive it was Brenda's phone you were using when you left that fateful message on SB Sunday (you jerk!) - therefore, you don't have the number :)

Thanks for reminding me though. That's right! The Pats lost because of you!!!!! I hate you! ;)

Has anybody else noticed Mangini's strange speech pattern? He snaps his tongue slightly and almost sounds like a Bushmen of the Kalahari, or someone with a carmel stuck in his teeth. Any speech pathologists out there who can illuminate for us. (Before I get flack, both my son and I have speech issues.)

Archived