Another game, another day JCB is pissed off

MagicBizkit87

Will I post another thread bad about the Yankees tonight  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will I post another thread bad about the Yankees tonight

• Yes
    • No

I still want to know why we became a team wanting to win now. Seriously, Sidney Ponson, Darrell Rasner? Who in the right mind thinks this team is going anywhere? This team is still not better than Boston even with Boston not having Manny.

When you have a $210 mil payroll and a stadium that is packed every night, there is no such thing as rebuilding.

When you have a $210 mil payroll and a stadium that is packed every night, there is no such thing as rebuilding.

That may be true, but there is just too many flaws on this team to contend, regardless of how much this team is being paid.

C Pudge - it's not early 2000 anymore, and he has no more roids in him, so he sucks

1B Giambi - another roid headed *******, who sucks now

2B Cano - Sometimes I think this guy likes being a loser

SS Jeter - Mr Double Play

3B A-Rod - it's 2004 again, idiot can't hit for clutch for ****.

LF Nady - He's learning well from A-Rod. How to hit meaningless homeruns!

CF Melky - This guy couldn't hit off the kids in the little league world series.

RF Abreu - Has been good lately

DH Damon - has had a good year, nothing against you or Abreu

SP Pettitte - he's our #1, and on a normal team, he's a #3 at best

SP Joba - The only pitcher worth watching on this team

SP Moose - has had a great year, but how long will that last

SP Ponson - um.... yeah

SP Rasner - no comment

When you have Ponson as your 4th starter... face it... it's a rebuilding team.

These past few Yankee seasons have seen the majority of the payroll either injured or in the minor leagues. Or so it seems. We should be a good team, the players that are supposed to step up just keep getting injured. Our Free Agent signings just turn into disappointment after disappointment.

That may be true, but there is just too many flaws on this team to contend, regardless of how much this team is being paid.

C Pudge - it's not early 2000 anymore, and he has no more roids in him, so he sucks

1B Giambi - another roid headed *******, who sucks now

2B Cano - Sometimes I think this guy likes being a loser

SS Jeter - Mr Double Play

3B A-Rod - it's 2004 again, idiot can't hit for clutch for ****.

LF Nady - He's learning well from A-Rod. How to hit meaningless homeruns!

CF Melky - This guy couldn't hit off the kids in the little league world series.

RF Abreu - Has been good lately

DH Damon - has had a good year, nothing against you or Abreu

SP Pettitte - he's our #1, and on a normal team, he's a #3 at best

SP Joba - The only pitcher worth watching on this team

SP Moose - has had a great year, but how long will that last

SP Ponson - um.... yeah

SP Rasner - no comment

When you have Ponson as your 4th starter... face it... it's a rebuilding team.

That's a very pathetic post that has so many things wrong with it I'm not even going to start. You need to lighten up. It's one game.

They haven't won crap in 8 years. That's not acceptable to us.

well they have won some stuff in the past 8 years but not the world series. They were in the world series a few times though. I do understand your point, but you can't expect miracles when everyone and their mother is on the dl.

I don't give a ****, if you're supposed to be the best Closer possibly ever, and you can't get out of an inning in a non save situation. I am honestly not blaming Rivera though. I am blaming Girardi, the guy is seriously an idiot. The majority of Rivera's runs are allowed in non save situations, and this idiot should know that.

This team is basically done.

They have the ****tiest of starters, no clutch hitting at all, hell they don't even have hitting, period, a closer who can't pitch in a non save situation, and the most retarded manager in baseball.

I don't give a ****, if you're supposed to be the best Closer possibly ever, and you can't get out of an inning in a non save situation. I am honestly not blaming Rivera though. I am blaming Girardi, the guy is seriously an idiot. The majority of Rivera's runs are allowed in non save situations, and this idiot should know that.

This team is basically done.

They have the ****tiest of starters, no clutch hitting at all, hell they don't even have hitting, period, a closer who can't pitch in a non save situation, and the most retarded manager in baseball.

So you're questioning Girardi putting in Rivera with the game on the line?

So you're questioning Girardi putting in Rivera with the game on the line?

With the way he's pitched in non save situations this season, yes I am. Thats not the only thing I am hating on Girardi about. How many innings did this team get the first runner on in an inning, and obviously this being a low scoring game, this idiot manager didn't have a player bunt.

They shouldn't have taken Ponson out.

You're joking right? You got Sidney Ponson to throw 7 innings of run-less ball. Thats never going to happen again, why bring him out to allow the run in the 8th inning? In the ninth, knowing Rivera sucks in non save situations, I would have probably brought in Edwar Ramirez over Rivera.

Archived