Wish Chad well

faba

Yeah, I hope the best for him. He's a genuinely Class act and I'll root for him wherever he may end up. Hopefully the Chad haters (And I know there are many) don't bother commenting in this thread.

Thanks Chad for giving your all to this franchise.

the guy is a decent person so I wish him well . This was a move we had to make-the opportunity to get a guy like favre even at this stage of his career had to be made IMO.

Very well put Frank. I supported him as our QB till I just couldn't take any more - but he always gave 110% and will continue to do so in whatever he does.

I was never shy about pointing out his physical limitations, but I have always had respect and genuine affection for him as a person. I usually could not care less about ex-Jets and what happens with them. But I hope nothing but the best for Chad and hope he gets another starting opportunity and plays well. A class act if there ever was one.

I still remember the excitement of that "first" season with him and the run to win the AFC when we came up short in Oakland. The future looked SO bright! That preseason injury the next year against the Giants killed him. Shame. The injuries just came thick and fast after that and I feel Chad never got a chance to show the league what he could do.

Good luck wherever you go, Chad!

I always loved Chad and wish him nothing but the best if he lands in the NFC. Unfortunately he just wasn't the same after the 2004 season. **** happens. Chad, best of luck. I hope you end up in Minnesota playing in a Dome so you can succeed.

He's a good man and I wish him well. It's a shame his physical limitations and injuries cost him success. What ever happens, he had some good days here and no one can take that away from him.Good luck Chad Pennington.

Archived