Pennington Swims With The Fish: MERGED

Fin Fan In Cali

Bro, all I can say is the AFC East will be a lot closer and harder to play in the division then years past. I hope you can push the Patriots this year. I am very tired of them having a cake walk. Best of luck brother!

Again, just years of frustration under the Chad regime coming through. I hope any of us slam the Cheats...bad. I don't know, I keep seeing this image of Chris Jenkins laying a killer shot on Tommy B.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again, just years of frustration under the Chad regime coming through. I hope any of us slam the Cheats...bad. I don't know, I keep seeing this image of Chris Jenkins laying a killer shot on Toomy B.
Brother as long as the Jets or the Dolphins stick it to the Patriots, I am a Happy Camper! Best of luck this year, except when we play each other. I hope Farve pushes you to be more competitive with the Patriots.

Bro you need to take it easy, you are not in the playoffs just yet.
Says the dolphin that is looking at a 3-13 season. We will be in the playoffs and you guys know it.All we have to do is beat cindy and his girl friends and we are looking real good .......Packers and Phins?..Not so good , Better luck next year bro and i live in ft.lauderdale man I can't wait to talk smack to you Scrubs in the JETS Stada..oops.....I mean joe robie staduim (we own it by the way) when we Drag you Bums B-R-E-T Bret Bret Bret Man That sounds great.:)

Thanks brother! If you are ever on the west coast, let me know and I will buy the beer. Wish you a great year brother!

You too. Chad will give it all he has for you guys. He might not have the arm strenght but he's a warrior.

Gotta love this dudes loove for his team ,You Sir are a Brave Soul good luck this year .......NOT:D

With our insane history and animosity, it's almost impossible for me to wish Miami luck. The words just won't form. Okay, maybe if a shotgun were pointed at my nads.

With our insane history and animosity, it's almost impossible for me to wish Miami luck. The words just won't form. Okay, maybe if a shotgun were pointed at my nads.

Yeah that would do it for me too. :biggrin: Now that the fag Jason Taylor is gone I don't quite hate them as much, I'll say that.

You too. Chad will give it all he has for you guys. He might not have the arm strenght but he's a warrior.

By "give it all he has" you mean throw lots of dumb INTs, then I agree. (Please, Zeus, make this simple dream a reality. I only wish to see Coach Parcells burst a blood vessel after a Chad pick.) Though no one can ever challenge his heart, I still reject the notion that Chad is a "cerebral" QB. What the f**k does that mean, anyway? Just win the damn game.

By "give it all he has" you mean throw lots of dumb INTs, then I agree. (Please, Zeus, make this simple dream a reality. I only wish to see Coach Parcells burst a blood vessel after a Chad pick.) Though no one can ever challenge his heart, I still reject the notion that Chad is a "cerebral" QB. What the f**k does that mean, anyway? Just win the damn game.

Well that certainly is the bottom line. "Just win baby" :biggrin:

I live down here in dolfag land and if anyone is insane it' me ? force feed the dolfags every sunday is bad enough now I still have to watch chad throw dinks and dunks even when i don't want to watch. Ahhh the Pain I will have to go threw this year. Please Brett make chad a non issue this year please'

I live down here in dolfag land and if anyone is insane it' me ? force feed the dolfags every sunday is bad enough now I still have to watch chad throw dinks and dunks even when i don't want to watch. Ahhh the Pain I will have to go threw this year. Please Brett make chad a non issue this year please'

I live here in Buffalo so I KNOW what you're going through believe me. They sign some mid level free agent and these douche bags start booking Super Bowl flights. It's unreal. I keep telling them, "you havn't made the playoffs THIS CENTURY ! " :biggrin:

I think Chad will take care of this on his own. How many more years could I/we take looking at Chad throw a pass like he was heaving a loaf of bread into a waiting shopping cart?

I think Chad will take care of this on his own. How many more years could I/we take looking at Chad throw a pass like he was heaving a loaf of bread into a waiting shopping cart?

I really like Chad but watching him throw last year after his arm was "totally" healed was really depressing. I thought during the pre season that he was "saving it" for the regular season. Right then, in the 1st game, I realized IT WAS OVER for him. I vividly remember yelling "open it up" , " stretch the @$#%ing field" . Again, how depressing.

Yeah do they yell anything when they swing those mallets? FOUR!!! TALLYHO!!! something like that. :Nuts:

Good question. Actually it's "Titmouse", to honor the tiny bird as it was routinely beaten to death by croquet enthusiasts in the 1860s in South Whales.

I really like Chad but watching him throw last year after his arm was "totally" healed was really depressing. I thought during the pre season that he was "saving it" for the regular season. Right then, in the 1st game, I realized IT WAS OVER for him. I vividly remember yelling "open it up" , " stretch the @$#%ing field" . Again, how depressing.

Good post. Yeah, I think many of us felt that way. You want to like the guy, but you're still fans that want your team to win. I was in shock that Jet management planned to give him the starting job again this year. What were they thinking?

Good post. Yeah, I think many of us felt that way. You want to like the guy, but you're still fans that want your team to win. I was in shock that Jet management planned to give him the starting job again this year. What were they thinking?

I honestly think that, at the time, he was their "best chance to win" QB. That, to me, speaks volumes about Kellen.

Nice T, I guess you're not as bad as I thought, I sincerly appologize for snapping on you. :cheers:

No need to aplogize, I was just funnin' with ya.

That 'Into The Night' song is especially bad. Oh, and Rock Soldiers sucks too. So does that cover of Do Ya.

No need to aplogize, I was just funnin' with ya.

That 'Into The Night' song is especially bad. Oh, and Rock Soldiers sucks too. So does that cover of Do Ya.

Well I never said I'd rather hear Frehley's Comet. ;)

When it comes to guitar skills Ace is the man!!!:Nuts:In my book. :D

1qmuSg5iDCI

PkYnKzOx5dY

67jsnJtcjgo

Archived