Game at Jets Stadium Saturday

billo83

Will be going to my first game at the stadium in years. Ticket is in Section 301. Going alone, so just wondering who may be there. I should have a parking pass, so if anyone can recommend a good tailgating area, it would be much appreciated.

Will be going to my first game at the stadium in years. Ticket is in Section 301. Going alone, so just wondering who may be there. I should have a parking pass, so if anyone can recommend a good tailgating area, it would be much appreciated.

It's called Giants Stadium, not Jets Stadium.

It what way? The fish fan knows the the name of the stadium in which the New Jersey Jets play in, and the original poster doesn't.

Duh

I've always called it Jets stadium since we share the stadium. It's this thing called sarcasm.

I'm not embarrased. I'm proud that the stadium my team plays in isn't named after another NFL team. That would be embarassing.

Not embarrassed? It's funny how the Miami Hurricanes are better than the Miami Dolphins.

I would seriously kill myself if I was you, please, I'm not being sarcastic.

It what way? The fish fan knows the the name of the stadium in which the New Jersey Jets play in, and the original poster doesn't.

When was New England inducted into the Union? Is that the 51st state?:roll:

PM 124 and ask him if you can hang with him.

Im planning to meet up with him, but still trying to put together my plans for Sat.

And heck if I cant find 2 other people to go, I might have 2 tickets on the 50yd line available... for food and beer...:)

Billo, I have trouble pronouncing that name atop the stadium where our beloved Jets play, too.

Just call it the Meadowlands, and you can't go wrong.

Archived