Noodle Arm Pennington

DW10

Chad is actually a solid QB. I was at the game last night and I gotta tell you, I feel confident with him back there. He's so cool and relaxed. He brings an element to the Fins that hasn't been there in a while. As someone said in another tread, with Penny Boy out there and good running game, we could be interesting.

Look, Noodle Boy has a weak arm but he makes up for it in other ways. Yu know where he's dangerous....???.... his running game. No kidding. So many times he ran for 15 yards against the Fins for 15 yards in 3rd and 8. Nobody thinks he's gonna take off but SOB, he GOES!!!!! We got Chad at a bargain and you clowns got an over paid and overrated QB in Favre. I'm liking this. I'm liking it!!!!!!

See you clowns on September 7th!

Chad is actually a solid QB. I was at the game last night and I gotta tell you, I feel confident with him back there. He's so cool and relaxed. He brings an element to the Fins that hasn't been there in a while. As someone said in another tread, with Penny Boy out there and good running game, we could be interesting.

Look, Noodle Boy has a weak arm but he makes up for it in other ways. Yu know where he's dangerous....???.... his running game. No kidding. So many times he ran for 15 yards against the Fins for 15 yards in 3rd and 8. Nobody thinks he's gonna take off but SOB, he GOES!!!!! We got Chad at a bargain and you clowns got an over paid and overrated QB in Favre. I'm liking this. I'm liking it!!!!!!

ok w/e not goin thru this again but all im saying on this is i hope you like 9 guys in the box. have fun

Pennington has always been a preseason/practice warrior. Its when teams actually gameplan for him that he runs into trouble. I honestly do not think it too big a coincidence that his best year was his 1st year, as he wasn't the starter until week 4 or 5 of the reg. season and teams never really got a good gameplan on him. Ever since then he's been all downhill.

:lol:

Dude, it's the preseason.

:lol:

Dude, it's the preseason.

ummm, really??? I'm telling you. ....jump o the bandwagon NOW. Well, actually don't. It takes many years of suffering to qualify as a Fins fan. But I'm telling you, Noodle Arm is great and he's gonna take us far...........likely to the Superbowl, this year. He's just so smart and he reads the field like nobody I've seen since the great one. He has a great eye and feel. He really does!!!! alright, I'm through talking smack...I just needed my fix. But BELIEVE IT BABY!!!!!!! BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!

Wait until noodle starts throwing pick 6's in the 4th quarter when the games count and you will be changing your tune - clown.

ummm, really??? I'm telling you. ....jump o the bandwagon NOW. Well, actually don't. It takes many years of suffering to qualify as a Fins fan. But I'm telling you, Noodle Arm is great and he's gonna take us far...........likely to the Superbowl, this year. He's just so smart and he reads the field like nobody I've seen since the great one. He has a great eye and feel. He really does!!!! alright, I'm through talking smack...I just needed my fix. But BELIEVE IT BABY!!!!!!! BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!

LOL.

As a Jets fan that has suffered from Pennington as a starting QB, all I can say is don't get your hopes up over preseason games and practice reports. Wait for teams to gameplan for him. Should be especially easy this year due to a rather weak OL, and recievers that prefer to just go deep rather then run good routes and take hits over the middle in the short game.

Parcells may be able to make you guys competitors in a couple years or so, but rest assured, Pennington is nothing more then a stopgap here as he waits for one of the younger guys to develop into something, or someone else becomes available. No way does Parcells really plan on building a winner with Penny at the helm.

I am so happy for you.

It is like putting some old junk out front for the garbage pick up. And then you see a poor familiy in a Sandord + Son pickup truck come by and scoop it up like they won the lottery. It makes you feel good. You know. Helping the unfortunate. Even in a small way.

I am so happy for you.

It is like putting some old junk out front for the garbage pick up. And then you see a poor familiy in a Sandord + Son pickup truck come by and scoop it up like they won the lottery. It makes you feel good. You know. Helping the unfortunate. Even in a small way.

How many Mississippi's did it take for the ball to get 11 yards to sloe-Ginn-fizzle last night? Homie better have good life insurance...

I'm speechless, Thank God I have a keyboard. Chad Pennington has done so much with sooooooo little it makes brains bleed. Great guy, great game manager, great hair cut.

Growing up as a catholic my grandmother and the priest on sunday told me that the sign above hell said..Abandon all Hope Ye Who Enter Here. I have seen hell and It's name is Chad Pennington.

Love the sig you delusional %$#@

Is it my birthday? Are Filthy fish fans actually coming here talking up Chad Put-Put-Pennington and giving me a chance to blast them and him all at the same time?

Man....It's gonna be fun this yr.

You guys better keep the Dline off of him,he has a tendency to break very easily.

I'm speechless, Thank God I have a keyboard. Chad Pennington has done so much with sooooooo little it makes brains bleed. Great guy, great game manager, great hair cut.

Growing up as a catholic my grandmother and the priest on sunday told me that the sign above hell said..Abandon all Hope Ye Who Enter Here. I have seen hell and It's name is Chad Pennington.

:rl::rl::rl:

POTWN!!!

You should definitely hang around here more... (I can't believe I just said that):rl:

Chad Pennington sucks donkeys, and he could lose to my grandma in an arm wrestling match. Brett Favre is better than all of your scrubs! **** the Dolphins! Go Jets!

Are we talking about the guy who can't hit a receiver on a 15 yard out route?

And he runs like a 9.2 forty..

What the **** are you talking about?

He actually threw a pair of 20 yard strikes to Ted Ginn (who looked awesome by the way.)

But yeah, I don't get the whole mobility argument. There are plenty of words I would use to describe Chad, but fast is not one of them. I found that part comical.

While last night's performance from not only Pennington but the entire Dolphins team was extremely encouraging, can I just apologize on behalf of all Dolphins fans for this thread? This isn't how I want our fan base to be represented.
I can see why, but truth be told there are a ton of dolphin fans equally or even more retarded.

I can see why, but truth be told there are a ton of dolphin fans equally or even more retarded.

Every fan base has the following sample sizes.

95% morons

4% eager to learn but not there yet

1% know the game well

I lost count of how many Jets fans have told me they're going to the Super Bowl this year.

Best QB the Dolphins have had since Marino.

Will help you win a few more games this year.

BZ

Super Bowl? Really? Come on, I'm as big of a homer as there is, but you do know we were 1-15 last year, right?

EDIT: I'm actually thnking this is a Pats fan trying to give Dolphins fans a bad rap.

DW10 and crashingjet are both **** stirring/ball busting Dolphin fans. but they are entertaining.

Super Bowl? Really? Come on, I'm as big of a homer as there is, but you do know we were 1-15 last year, right?

EDIT: I'm actually thnking this is a Pats fan trying to give Dolphins fans a bad rap.

Nah it's not a Patzie fan. You guys really don't need any help being delusional or getting bad raps. :P

haha, check your rep. :biggrin:

:rl::rl::rl:

POTWN!!!

You should definitely hang around here more... (I can't believe I just said that):rl:

With the softballs these guys are lobbing over the plate I might have to. Actually talking **** and then using chad as your backup lol. Thats like getting into a fight and telling someone watch out Nathan Lane has my back.

Archived