Anyone listening to Belichick's Press Conf Right Now?

Maxman

Direct any rule questions towards officiating (i.e. was it a dirty hit) towards the league. He did say you shouldn't be able to hit a QB below the knee.

Another question about the offense -- you are comparing apples to grapefruits.

When is he going to have surgery? When the doctor schedules it.

Recovery? Whenever he is ready to come back.

LOL!!!!!! Francesca just cut it off and said he can't take it anymore.

Classic Belly. :rl:

Direct any rule questions towards officiating (i.e. was it a dirty hit) towards the league. He did say you shouldn't be able to hit a QB below the knee.

I wonder if he felt the same way when Wilfat took out Losman and nearly Pennington.

3POT8n2Qk3g

I wonder if he felt the same way when Wilfat took out Losman and nearly Pennington.

3POT8n2Qk3g

all the warning talk of bad karma by Pats fans towards us? Well maybe, just maybe-THIS film clip is where the karma smack landed from. I also remember the low shot on Chad's knee in 2006 Shawn...it was opening day wasn't it?

3POT8n2Qk3g

holy crap that was cheap. does that kinda crap come from the coaches? no player would wanna do that to another player would he?

a big FU to belicheat. I'll actually enjoy watchin this miserable prick suffer in anguish for the next 15 weeks

I forgot how blatant that shot was. Wow. You can see that Wilfolk's intention is to take out Losman's knee, period. What a piece of trash. Was he coached to do this? Only Wilfolk, Bellicheat, and Satan know for sure. They'll all meet up soon enough, anyway. There is an unwritten rule that you don't go to intentionally hurt a player and destroy his ability to earn a living at the sport. No question, that scumbag was intending to hurt Losman.

Not true...one of the Pats' fans here (I forget which one) was saying Wilfat was just trying to "break his fall"...with his elbow :lol:

Did you notice how trash boy Wilfolk loads up the elbow before he lays on the shot? Anyone not seeing that will be issued a braille tutorial DVD.

HE is pissed and almost to tears. Tom Brady liked it better when you let him know what was coming. Too bad for Belly there are rules in the NFL.

I still cant believe the guys defense. " our interpretation of no Video cameras on the field" He didnt know that included the sidelines. Yeah right.

I was driving back from Hamden, CT this afternoon and heard the press conference on WFAN. When did Belichick ever say it was a cheap hit? He was his normal evasive self.

I loved Francesca saying the he and Belichick don't like each other. Like BB gives a crap about him.

I was driving back from Hamden, CT this afternoon and heard the press conference on WFAN. When did Belichick ever say it was a cheap hit? He was his normal evasive self.

I loved Francesca saying the he and Belichick don't like each other. Like BB gives a crap about him.

like anyone gives a crap about belichick.

You heard him, Wilforks play last year is not the same. there are similiarities. Only Difference is Wilforks was more deliberate and You were happy afterwards. this is one Divious character, he knows all the details about this franchise and he's trying to tell us he hasnt heard anything about the tear. HE KNOWS, He knew sunday at about 2:00pm

You heard him, Wilforks play last year is not the same. there are similiarities. Only Difference is Wilforks was more deliberate and You were happy afterwards. this is one Divious character, he knows all the details about this franchise and he's trying to tell us he hasnt heard anything about the tear. HE KNOWS, He knew sunday at about 2:00pm

The similarity was both hits were on the knee. Why are bitching about what BB said? He has been the same way since 2000. Nothing has changed.

We dont think BB is a baby, we know. We have Bender feeding us info from the inside and BB has been crying since sunday 4:00pm in his office. The guy wanted to go on a hunger strike to change diagnosis until owner told him to wipe those tears and eat something. Only Babies think they will get there way for not eating. IT gets even worse, all that champagne that wasnt popped after the superbowl choke was moved to BB's bedroom by his orders and Kraft suspects BB could develope a drinking problem. I can't beleive you havent heard about it.

Archived