The AFC

Gainzo

Is a freaking mess right now.

The Bills, Titans & Broncos are 3-0 (Ravens are 2-0).

Pats & Steelers are 2-1.

The Colts, Jags and Dolphins are 1-2.

With a Jets win tomorrow the Chargers will be 0-3 and the Jets will be 2-1.

WTF is going on?

Pats & Steelers are 2-1.

WTF is going on?

Parity.... I think. Ah, who the hell knows, looks like everybody got a shot tho. lol

this is the thread I made.

here it is

division leaders.

Broncos- 3-0

Bills- 3-0

Titans- 3-0

Steelers-2-1/ravens-2-0(idk who gets first with the records)

wildcard

Pats-2-1

Jets- (1-2 or 2-1)

Ravens-2-0/steelers-2-1(Idk who gets the divison lead with those records But i see the Ravens Fading quick)

Colts- 1-2(do not look strong at all this year, maybe make a wildcard push)

Jags- 1-2(see above, but I belive they fade anyway)

Miami- 1-2(there not going anywhere)

Oakland- 1-2(see above)

---------

winless teams, that are almost done

Browns-0-3

Chargers- 0-2, may be 1-2 and get into the wildcard talk

Bengals- 0-3

Chiefs- 0-3

personally I see the wildcard coming down to the Jets, Pats, and Colts. the Jags and Ravens have slim shots IMO

Jets win tomorrow would be huge! but if they lose they could be the strongest 1-2 team there.

that honestly is a positive.

I think Tennessee's lack of passing game will eventually be exposed. They have one hell of a defense though.

Indy should pick up when they get healthy, IMO they have to limit the damage until Sanders.

Jacksonville have a lot of injuries on that O-line, their pass protection is incredibly bad, Garrard will have a tough time of it this season. Their running game was outstanding today, but they were going up against Indy minus Sanders.

The Texans are a non-factor.

The Broncos could be 1-2, some would say they should be 1-2. They have a great offense but I don't like their D at all. They'll contend this year but not sure they'll sustain this kind of form.

Oakland are a mess in terms of Front office/coaching but they have some talent there. Can't see them doing anything TBH.

Kansas City and St.Louis are two of the worst teams I've ever seen. KC may not win a game.

Haven't seen enough of SD but IMO they are far too talented to carry on this sluggish start. Expect them to explode soon, hopefully not on MNF.

The Pats are done, teams have film on Cassell and their D looks very suspect, can't see them recovering.

The Bills have been good enough but really struggled vs Oakland. Not 100% convinced they are for real but the early signs say they are. They will be tough to beat.

Miami had a good game today but still think they'll struggle to win 5-6 games.

The Steelers again have shown some positive sign but that O-line is going to get Ben killed. They'll struggle when they face elite D's IMO. They have a great defense though - As always. Polamalu is back.

The Ravens have an outstanding D and they have a strong running attack. I think they could be a playoff team or maybe even divisional champs if they could get decent play from Flacco. They havent beaten anyone legit yet.

Cinci are done although looked much improved today.

The Clowns are a joke.

Now for the Jets. We certainly stand a chance oas of now. We need to make it into the bye at 2-2. If we do we're in great shape, I've said that all along. We're only going to improve as the offense gels. Can't wait to see what we're like when/if we start clicking on all cylinders. Our D looks legit and our offense has shown signs. We may struggle tommorow but I won't give up that easily. We have a shot to win the division, The Pats are done. Overall I'm happy where we're at right now.

Pats & Steelers are 2-1.

WTF is going on?

It's a wild year for sure.

Pats & Steelers are 2-1.

WTF is going on?

As long as the Jets keep sucking, I'm cool this year. I've faced the fact that the Pats - with Matt- Sh*t my Pants and rub it all over the defense- Cassel- 'aint the answer.

As long as the Jets keep sucking, I'm cool this year. I've faced the fact that the Pats - with Matt- Sh*t my Pants and rub it all over the defense- Cassel- 'aint the answer.

The Pats D was horrible today. Cassel didn't play well, but he wasn't out there letting Ronnie Brown run through holes as big as the Lincoln Tunnel.

I haven't even looked at patsfans.com as I'm sure I would see many threads blaming the loss on the QB.

Pats & Steelers are 2-1.

WTF is going on?

I think the Titans are the biggest surprise. If they go on to win their division, Vince young might actually kill himself for real this time.

The Pats D was horrible today. Cassel didn't play well, but he wasn't out there letting Ronnie Brown run through holes as big as the Lincoln Tunnel.

I haven't even looked at patsfans.com as I'm sure I would see many threads blaming the loss on the QB.

tell that to poor ecurb. i think he is one of your own:rl:

None of these things surprise me. The Titans had an excellent defense, and with an actual QB at the helm, people are surprised they are 3-0? Chris Johnson is a beast and just an example of good drafting. A lot of people predicted he'd do well. So you've got a top defense in the league, and a great run game, and you're surprised it's a good team?

The Broncos are in Year 3 of Cutler's career, which has been the year QBs make huge jumps in Shanahan's system. Cutler was also VERY good last year, and that was with a serious disease, which is now diagnosed and controlled. Add a top WR in the mix, and you've got a serious offense. They've always run blocked well, now they passing game is there. No surprise.

The Bills finished as a mediocre team last year, and made good moves during free agency. Edwards is in his second year. They built a good defense and have a great RB and a very good WR. I don't expect them to be a top seed, but them being in wild card contention is no surprise. Many people picked them to finish second before the season started.

NE had a major injury to their MVP. Without it, they're still the team to beat.

So the only people surprised are Jets homers. The same homers that were complaining when the Bills and Fins were considered good teams. Apparently everyone else was right. We're not that good, other people are.

Archived