Let's Be Honest Here...

SoFlaJets

and...add in that they were supposed to be one of the league's elite teams too Black-o...which means the officials may have it out for us again-I mean we're "only" the NY Jets-not New England, Indy, or even the Giants...if we get another night of having 7-10 penalties called on us I'm gonna be pissed

I wouldn't worry about that. The officials may not be fond of us, but heh heh, they actively cheat the Chargers out of games.

I wouldn't worry about that. The officials may not be fond of us, but heh heh, they actively cheat the Chargers out of games.

which makes me worry even more serphnx...they may feel they "owe them one" and WE'LL be the unfortunate SOB's who pays the cost...I hope I'm wrong-but I am very suspicious and wary of the zebras tomorrow night

we're 9 point underdogs against an 0-2 team-somebody knows something and I don't like it....

They should have won week 2, they have a ton of talent, they are home, they have a chip on their shoulder...

They get 3 points for being the home team and 6 for being favored... not much if you think about it...

Look at it this way. Pennington's performance can be interpreted to mean that it takes more than a month for even an experienced QB to come to a new team and gel, but once he does, good things can happen.

Pennington blossomed in the third game, Favre's third game is tomorrow. Take into account who Pennington has to throw to and who Favre has to throw to, and I see good reason to think the Jets' offense will come together tomorrow night.

Look at it this way. Pennington's performance can be interpreted to mean that it takes more than a month for even an experienced QB to come to a new team and gel, but once he does, good things can happen.

Pennington blossomed in the third game, Favre's third game is tomorrow. Take into account who Pennington has to throw to and who Favre has to throw to, and I see good reason to think the Jets' offense will come together tomorrow night.

Are you implying that the Phins have a good receiving crew?

No, I am implying the precise opposite.

Pennington and Favre came to their new teams at the same time. Both looked shaky at best in their first two games. Pennington blossomed in his third game with unheralded, (I am being nice), receivers. This tends to indicate that it is also time for Favre to blossom, and he has much better receivers to blossom with.

Im worried that the players saw the Phins crush the Pats today and feel down about the team as well... they have to be second guessing the coaches at this point... Favre already has been...

Do you actually think you even have the slightest clue what the players are thinking? My aren't you an arrogant little punk.

Let me just say this, you have no clue what they are thinking and we get it you don't like Mangini. Grow the ***** up and find something else to do with your time.

Do you actually think you even have the slightest clue what the players are thinking? My aren't you an arrogant little punk.

Let me just say this, you have no clue what they are thinking and we get it you don't like Mangini. Grow the ***** up and find something else to do with your time.

No.

Archived