Rutgers 1-4

JETSFAN5180

They can not make up for loss of Ray Rice and their QB play has been mediocre from Teel. they will win maybe 3 games this year looking at the rest of the schedule.

And madmike and his hero Schiano will come tumbling back to earth.

SHHHHHHHHHHHH

did u hear that??????????????????

Madmike just jumped off GW bridge

The Driscoll bridge that connects 287 to the parkway is a way better choice.MANY have jumped and failed,those who have missed the water have been hit by a bus or a tractor trailer.

does this mean all of those "diehard" fans will put away their red gear finally? you know the gear with the price tags still on them. Now lets see Schiano stick around and sell this program

I'm no Rutgers fan, but he awoke this program from the dead once..what makes you think he won't do it again?

I'm no Rutgers fan, but he awoke this program from the dead once..what makes you think he won't do it again?

He went from being a humble coach to being an arrogant prick. his entire staff hates him because he's a dick now. it's funny how ego's work sometimes.

Lets see what he can do now. there certainly won't be too many more job offers now that he's been exposed.

does this mean all of those "diehard" fans will put away their red gear finally? you know the gear with the price tags still on them. Now lets see Schiano stick around and sell this program
I don't worry about the fan base. We'll have to get over a little lull just like the Irish. In both cases it can be done. We barely lost to a good team, and you were lucky to beat a bad one. In either case it's not the result we're looking for. Once RU is rid of this horrible QB the program will be on the rise again. Unfortunately I don't see Schiano benching Teel like he did with Hart because this is his recruit. But don't worry, the price tags will come off for the UCONN game.

BP, who exposed him? Your aunt's mailman? I don't see a little drama getting in the way of any success. This is football, not scrabble.

He went from being a humble coach to being an arrogant prick. his entire staff hates him because he's a dick now. it's funny how ego's work sometimes.

Lets see what he can do now. there certainly won't be too many more job offers now that he's been exposed.

I think he is still a good coach...I just think the funniest part of this whole deal is he duped Rutgers in to spending millions of dollars to expand the stadium when now they suck and will see an attendance dip.

BP, who exposed him? Your aunt's mailman? I don't see a little drama getting in the way of any success. This is football, not scrabble.

:rl:

I just think his success went to his head, and he become an arrogant prick. and now the program will have to rely on it's true fan base, the students and alumni (like yourself), instead of becoming a corporate commodity and selling tickets to make a profit.

All I am doing is responding to all of the blow hard hoo-rah Rutgers fans who have been talking trash the last 2 years. I know most of them went back to being USC fans but the rest should at least admit Rutgers is tanking. Also any parallel with Rutgers success vs not playing the likes of BC and Miami and the rest? I have admitted the Irish have sucked for a while now and they still do but are you able to say that about Rutgers?

All I am doing is responding to all of the blow hard hoo-rah Rutgers fans who have been talking trash the last 2 years. I know most of them went back to being USC fans but the rest should at least admit Rutgers is tanking. Also any parallel with Rutgers success vs not playing the likes of BC and Miami and the rest? I have admitted the Irish have sucked for a while now and they still do but are you able to say that about Rutgers?

4H- the Irish may have found a QB now -they seem to be back on the rise-the test will be on the road coming up and tougher home games.

Why should I say that? They almost beat a pretty good team last week. The QB does suck, but the WRs have been dissapointing so far. The loss of Kordell Young has hurt us at RB. There's still chance for a pretty good season, even after 1-4. We'll have a real QB next year. Oh, and Miami and BC leaving only hurt the ACC. Check the conference bowl game records since they left.

Why should I say that? They almost beat a pretty good team last week. The QB does suck, but the WRs have been dissapointing so far. The loss of Anthony Young has hurt us at RB. There's still chance for a pretty good season, even after 1-4. We'll have a real QB next year. Oh, and Miami and BC leaving only hurt the ACC. Check the conference bowl game records since they left.

To try to turn around this season they must win next week. The loss of Ray Rice has Teel in the spotlight and he has shown he is not capable.

Archived