Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

Did you at least get to watch the draft? I worked Saturday till 7 am, sleep by 8am but was up a noon for the entire draft, back at work now . Gonna be a long nite but I know you know how that is. :smile:

Yeah I watched it... lucky for me I have a tv and some PC's in the shop... so I hop between computers and turn the volume on the TV up...

Tonight I am working from home on my computer... just about done...

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I watched it... lucky for me I have a tv and some PC's in the shop... so I hop between computers and turn the volume on the TV up...

Tonight I am working from home on my computer... just about done...

Have a good nite man.

I don't know how you guys do it. I watched the first two picks then went out and cut a few branches. Came back in and watched a couple more picks and cut some more branches. Went to the dump and came back just after the Patriots made their first pick. Decided to hold tight until they made their next pick. An eternity later and they trade their next f@cking pick. I said to hell with it and went out for some mexican food and did a little shopping.

I don't know how you guys do it. I watched the first two picks then went out and cut a few branches. Came back in and watched a couple more picks and cut some more branches. Went to the dump and came back just after the Patriots made their first pick. Decided to hold tight until they made their next pick. An eternity later and they trade their next f@cking pick. I said to hell with it and went out for some mexican food and did a little shopping.

I've been a draftnik for what seems like forever. In the old days it was in the middle of the week and we listened to it on NPR radio. Every so often they would tell you the last 2 or 3 picks. One year a buddy of mine and I were listening in a chem lab. The Bills traded their pick to Oakland so he had to wait another hour or so. Then they picked Booker Moore ! Well my buddy just fell right off the lab stool. Sideways !! No sh*t. I LMAO.

Archived