Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bah, sorry I skip around to different sites. I am in the IT security field working with IDS/IPS and firewalls

He is seeing other sites. And this is how he tells us. Really classy man. Really classy. We have been loyal and this is how you reward us.

I hope you and google are very happy. It will take us some time but eventually we will move on.

He is seeing other sites. And this is how he tells us. Really classy man. Really classy. We have been loyal and this is how you reward us.

I hope you and google are very happy. It will take us some time but eventually we will move on.

Max, google and I are quite happy....however nothing speaks of class quite like booble :baby:

now if you don't mind, I must get back to my midnight matinee of smokin aces courtesy of http://tv-links.co.uk/index.do/4

Max, google and I are quite happy....however nothing speaks of class quite like booble :baby:

now if you don't mind, I must get back to my midnight matinee of smokin aces courtesy of http://tv-links.co.uk/index.do/4

You throw these other websites in our face. We feel pain. You can be so hurtful. We don't even know who you are anymore!

Not much... I got a concussion today playing basketball.. got a totally wild FAST pass right to the face/nose... So im feeling dizzy/ sick to my stomache tonight...

Overall it was totally worth it for 3+ great hours of 3 on 3 basketball...

Not much... I got a concussion today playing basketball.. got a totally wild FAST pass right to the face/nose... So im feeling dizzy/ sick to my stomache tonight...

Overall it was totally worth it for 3+ great hours of 3 on 3 basketball...

Take care man, concussions are no joke. 3-3 or 2-2 hoops is one of my favorite forms of exercise next to football .

Take care man, concussions are no joke. 3-3 or 2-2 hoops is one of my favorite forms of exercise next to football .

I know I had a few back in my high school football days... lol

This brings back memories... well actually not at all becuase I cant remember... but you get what i mean... lol

I know I had a few back in my high school football days... lol

This brings back memories... well actually not at all becuase I cant remember... but you get what i mean... lol

I had some myself playing football. it's funny when your head hits the ground and bounces like a basketball. Last time it happened about 10 years ago I apparently "woke up" and was asking the guys if the school bus was there yet? :-k

I had some myself playing football. it's funny when your head hits the ground and bounces like a basketball. Last time it happened about 10 years ago I apparently "woke up" and was asking the guys if the school bus was there yet? :-k

I just kept playing for a minute today... then just stood there staring into nowhere... everyone said I wasnt responding... then finally just blurted out IM OK... and kept playing...

I didnt think much of it until I got home... relaxed for 5 minutes and felt like I was ready to throw up... then I was like SH!T... Im glad I didnt get hit in the head again... If I realized I had one I would have stopped playing... lol... oh well... it was worth it..

I just kept playing for a minute today... then just stood there staring into nowhere... everyone said I wasnt responding... then finally just blurted out IM OK... and kept playing...

I didnt think much of it until I got home... relaxed for 5 minutes and felt like I was ready to throw up... then I was like SH!T... Im glad I didnt get hit in the head again... If I realized I had one I would have stopped playing... lol... oh well... it was worth it..

Yup that feeling like you are going to vomit is the clincher. I miss not playing hoops this winter and my weight is up 15 lbs. because if it. My right shoulder was really messed up after football ended in December and I decided to not hoop nor play tennis over the winter. Paying for it now.

Yup that feeling like you are going to vomit is the clincher. I miss not playing hoops this winter and my weight is up 15 lbs. because if it. My right shoulder was really messed up after football ended in December and I decided to not hoop nor play tennis over the winter. Paying for it now.

The occasional room spin with the lovely feeling of having to puke... gotta love head injuries... :lol:

I put on 35-40 pounds in the last 2-2 1/2 years... so I have gone full blown workout mode again to get back to a better weight... I was underweight to begin with so I am only trying to lose some fat, gain some muscle and lose about 10 pounds or so...

The occasional room spin with the lovely feeling of having to puke... gotta love head injuries... :lol:

I put on 35-40 pounds in the last 2-2 1/2 years... so I have gone full blown workout mode again to get back to a better weight... I was underweight to begin with so I am only trying to lose some fat, gain some muscle and lose about 10 pounds or so...

Do you go to a gym? Sounds like that might fit your needs. I re-upped at Golds last July after 3 years at Bally's :puke: . The RIGHT gym makes all the difference. It helped a lot pre football last summer but I sort of got lazy (no other word for it) and took weeks at a time off. Went there Sunday and I'll be back this mornin after work.

Do you go to a gym? Sounds like that might fit your needs. I re-upped at Golds last July after 3 years at Bally's :puke: . The RIGHT gym makes all the difference. It helped a lot pre football last summer but I sort of got lazy (no other word for it) and took weeks at a time off. Went there Sunday and I'll be back this mornin after work.

Im not a big fan of the Gym... we have a few around... but they are all extremely one way or the other... the one that is really nice is full of rich moms all day... (sure I know... not a bad thing... lol... but when I work out... I just want to work out) and the other ones are all meatheads...

I have everything I need to be in good enough shape at home... I have a Weider 3in1 setup... some freeweights and such...

Im not a big fan of the Gym... we have a few around... but they are all extremely one way or the other... the one that is really nice is full of rich moms all day... (sure I know... not a bad thing... lol... but when I work out... I just want to work out) and the other ones are all meatheads...

I have everything I need to be in good enough shape at home... I have a Weider 3in1 setup... some freeweights and such...

The Weider should do the trick. Be careful with the free weights unless you have a spotter. Had a guy at work 4 years ago who didn't show up for 3 straight day. NOT like him at all. Went to the house , broke in and found him dead with a barball and 200 some pounds across his chest. Not the way to check out. :frown: . Hey, just got paged, gotta split but as Arnie says, " I'll be Back !! "

The Weider should do the trick. Be careful with the free weights unless you have a spotter. Had a guy at work 4 years ago who didn't show up for 3 straight day. NOT like him at all. Went to the house , broke in and found him dead with a barball and 200 some pounds across his chest. Not the way to check out. :frown: . Hey, just got paged, gotta split but as Arnie says, " I'll be Back !! "

Later... hopefully I wont be here! :yawn::yawn:

Archived