Wow

LiLMiCKMANTLE

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TX who? Since I've been gone, some of you are getting a little thin skinned...the same disease I was accused of having.

Thick skin is the key to success here. People call me overweight. The truth is I just have extra thick skin. That is why I rarely get mad. :)

Max deleted it because he felt it was a "recruitment thread." If I ever went out of my way to recruit imaginary friends for an interwebz site, I think I'd put a bullet in my head the very next moment.

I was just saying how all of this silliness is unecessary. What happened between EY and Ham (and then Kleck, for some reason I still don't know) is between them. I don't know what it has to do with you guys.

I'm not saying leave here, but post in both places, you know? It's not the same without Fishooked's prop comedy, or CTM's cutting remarks, or SMC's cutting remarks in repsonse to CTM. And etc and so forth. That's all.

Like I told you in the PM, I did feel it was a recruitment thread. Come back to JI and you explained why. I would normally have no problem with that. But to this day that sooth still is so small that he censors JetNation.com

So I figure he should get the same respect back in return, that is why it was deleted.

And here I thought I would win hands down this week.

Oh great, everyone be prepared for a grassroots "Klecko for POTW" campaign...

Your attention whoring knows no bounds sir...

(and yes that was an JI inside joke. Kiss my rebellious ass ;))

This is what bothers me. No one cares about your threads on JI or wants to read them here. Us who want to will go over there and read them. There is a reason why we posted here and not there and you are bringing that HS feel to this place is bothering me personally.

What is bothering me personally is people attacking these guys. They are posting off topic stuff in the lounge. They are posting football stuff in the nfl forum.

The goal has always been to grow this site as much as we can. I actually find it shocking that these guys are being given a hard time. They have been here for 3 days, let's have some patience.

Now you tell me how many mods over at the other place will let you get away with calling them a douche? :lol:

Of course I'm just as big of a douche, but with a different touch to my doucheness.

Glad to hear it. As far as your question though, there was a few of them, but most of them aren't mods there anymore. Go figure.

When the post of the week guy says great post you really have to wonder...... could it be this weeks winner? :)

Could be, Maxman, could be...

Like I told you in the PM, I did feel it was a recruitment thread. Come back to JI and you explained why. I would normally have no problem with that. But to this day that sooth still is so small that he censors JetNation.com

So I figure he should get the same respect back in return, that is why it was deleted.

Are you planning on sending pancakes and a fresh pair of flipflops with your respects?

Oh great, everyone be prepared for a grassroots "Klecko for POTW" campaign...

Your attention whoring knows no bounds sir...

(and yes that was an JI inside joke. Kiss my rebellious ass ;))

No chance that works, this legume cannot be bought...

You bit on the fake?

I ran all the way into the endzone for the Pick-6, only to realize I didn't have the ball. :baby:

EY == Max == Justin Miller?

You really feel the need to defend that? Isn't "read his posts" a more than acceptable response?

Good to see you here, Bleedin'

Archived