The Sad Folks at the Chiefs Forum

Jbro22

Most here? Maybe since there is a group still obsesssed w/ him and I don't post alot here but not at TGG. I post about it when others try to make up lies and post it. I am a defender of truth and when I see lies being spread I need to step in.

Was he hurt? Was his knee injury a result of getting pounded? was his illness in '01 a resulted of getting pounded? If he punted for us he would have found a way to get hurt.

Again, you are so full of ****. You claim that you choose to not get involved in the Herm discussion, yet here you are, defending that moron IN EVERY ****ING ANTI-HERM THREAD, both here and on TGG.

Defending of truth? If you knew what that was, maybe I'd believe you. You just like arguing for the sake of arguing.

I've said it before, peoples' opinions are not fact, and they aren't lies. You love Herm. Good for you. A lot of people don't. That doesn't make them wrong for believing that he was a horrible coach. You act like your **** doesn't stink and your opinion is the only one that counts.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again, you are so full of ****. You claim that you choose to not get involved in the Herm discussion, yet here you are, defending that moron IN EVERY ****ING ANTI-HERM THREAD, both here and on TGG.

Defending of truth? If you knew what that was, maybe I'd believe you. You just like arguing for the sake of arguing.

I've said it before, peoples' opinions are not fact, and they aren't lies. You love Herm. Good for you. A lot of people don't. That doesn't make them wrong for believing that he was a horrible coach. You act like your **** doesn't stink and your opinion is the only one that counts.

It's true I do like to argue but I argue for issues I believe in and I believe the facts support me in this argument. I haven't been in many Hrem arguments over there until recently. I haven't discussed Herm on here in a while but we are playing this week so it is an issue that is relevant.

It's true I do like to argue but I argue for issues I believe in and I believe the facts support me in this argument. I haven't been in many Hrem arguments over there until recently. I haven't discussed Herm on here in a while but we are playing this week so it is an issue that is relevant.

Stats are not facts. You can pretty much use any stat to support an argument, but it doesn't necessarily make it a fact.

F the Fans at the Chefs boards

As soon as Chefs made him their HC, i went to the board and politely

told them all, i really feel bad for y'all I respect the Chefs franchise... i was promptly banned

F Them

Which board? No way that was at the Planet, it's almost impossible to get banned from that place. I do remember a few people showing up over there at the time (BP being one of them) and trying to warn us about Herm and they weren't exactly welcomed, but pretty much everyone now realizes you guys were right.

We had talent when Herm left, we were beat up in 2005 which is why we stunk. It IS Carl Peterson's fault KC has little talent. They have some good, young talent but not on the OL or at QB and those are 2 pretty important areas, right?

What talent did we have in 2005 that performed well under Herm?

CP is a moron - but that is Herms team. The drafts have his idiocy written all over them.

Stats are not facts. You can pretty much use any stat to support an argument, but it doesn't necessarily make it a fact.

Here are some facts:

-Jets 1960-2000(41 years)

8 playoff apps

3 div

titles

1 AFC East Title

2 road playoff wins

4 years w/ a postseason win

-Jets 2001-2005(5 years)

3 playoff apps

1 div title

1 road playoff win

2 years w/ a postseason win

Herm is also the only Jets coach to lead us to 3 different postseasons and he did it w/ 2 different starting QBs, 3 different teams where we re-tooled twice after our '01 appearance. he also took over a franchise that had missed the playoffs 2 straight years and 12 of 14 years and guided us to 3 in 4 years.

These are facts. Was he a great coach? No. was he a good coach? yes and when we have a franchise like we have I appreciate winning and going to postseason. You cannot get to a SB w/o getting to postseason and he did it more than any Jets HC in a division w/ a dynasty team.

Was he hurt? Was his knee injury a result of getting pounded? was his illness in '01 a resulted of getting pounded? If he punted for us he would have found a way to get hurt.

Wait a second. I asked you a question that you conveniently ignored. how did Herm develop Bryan Thomas and Cotcherry? you said he was brilliant at developing young talent.

Which board? No way that was at the Planet, it's almost impossible to get banned from that place. I do remember a few people showing up over there at the time (BP being one of them) and trying to warn us about Herm and they weren't exactly welcomed, but pretty much everyone now realizes you guys were right.

Probably Chiefshuddle, definitely not Chiefsplanet.

Wait a second. I asked you a question that you conveniently ignored. how did Herm develop Bryan Thomas and Cotcherry? you said he was brilliant at developing young talent.

Did I say he developed Thomas and Cotch? Where did I ignore a question?

He doesn't get credit when guys developed undre hgim? Guys like Chad, Coles, Moss, Lamont, Vilma, Rhodes, Coleman, etc...

Right here. you left out Cotcherry and Bryan Thomas. two guys that rode the pines under your hero.

And how did he develop Lamont Jordan? :confused:

chiefs huddle

Man it's gotta suck to be a Chiefs fan these days. Seems so somber at their MB sites...

It's actually easier to take when you have no expectations. Hell it's downright funny at times this year.

chiefs huddle

Not surprising, from what I've heard those guys are all a bunch of panty liners over there.

Ive been awol for awhile so help me out here, you are defending Herm? :shock:

Right here. you left out Cotcherry and Bryan Thomas. two guys that rode the pines under your hero.

And how did he develop Lamont Jordan? :confused:

I didn't leave them out, those players didn't performunder him just like james farrior didn't perform under parcells or like Robertson and Vilma didn't perform uner Mangini.

Jordan was actually a productive back under Herm. How did he fare when we left?

I didn't leave them out, those players didn't performunder him just like james farrior didn't perform under parcells or like Robertson and Vilma didn't perform uner Mangini.

Jordan was a productive backup. but how did he fare as a starter after Herm developed him? he couldn't even remember the playbook with the Raiders.

Robertson and Vilma still aren't doing ****. and we gave up a lot to get Robertson.

Robertson and Vilma didn't perform under Herm either if you take out Jason Fergeson's contract year.

Jordan was a productive backup. but how did he fare as a starter after Herm developed him? he couldn't even remember the playbook with the Raiders.

Robertson and Vilma still aren't doing ****. and we gave up a lot to get Robertson.

Are you still active at Chiefs planet BP? I see very few Herm defenders left over there now.

Man it's gotta suck to be a Chiefs fan these days. Seems so somber at their MB sites...

It's basically like waiting for a relative to die from terminal cancer. I just wanted to see the players develop this year, but our coaching staff is so hopelessly inept that our players are regressing, and the entire team has basically quit on Herm. Meanwhile, Peterson is holed up like Hitler in his bunker, only coming out to berate the media for suggesting the possibility of a blackout.

It's truly awful.

Nah. htismaqe banned a pissload of Jets fans whenever we first hired Herm. Especially after the preseason and the game where Geathers executed Trent.

When I was looking through that thread none of them appeared to be banned. He may have just dropped temp bans on some of them get the situation somewhat under control, it was getting crazy for a while there.

Nah. htismaqe banned a pissload of Jets fans whenever we first hired Herm. Especially after the preseason and the game where Geathers executed Trent.

htismaqe is an arrogant jerkoff that NEVER admitted he was wrong. he left the place because nobody stuck up for him in that ban meme thread.

Vilma performed OKAY under Herm, but he wasn't anything great.

No matter who was his coach be it Herm, Mangini or now Shanahan, Dewayne Robertson has always been garbage and a waste of 2 1st round draft picks. He had one average season for the Jets but thats about it.

LaMont Jordan under Herm only saw the ball more than twice, if that, until the 4th quarter when the defense was tired and worn down after facing Curtis Martin all day or he' put LaMont in before the 4th if the Jets were up by 20+ points. That was it. All Jordan did in New York was capatalize after Mratin wore down the D with 25 carries. He was garbage then and he is garbage now.

Archived