A W is a W..

aec4

Yes, PLENTY went wrong. There is PLENTY to work on, and yes, we should TALK About all the problems. No question there.

However, I don't think we should see WHINING, CRYING, "Fire so and so" calls, etc. That's NOT HELPFUL and not INTERESTING. If you want to cry, put your skirt on and go elsewhere.

We won. Let's talk about what went wrong. Let's not call for firings, etc.. they'll do NO GOOD.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, PLENTY went wrong. There is PLENTY to work on, and yes, we should TALK About all the problems. No question there.

However, I don't think we should see WHINING, CRYING, "Fire so and so" calls, etc. That's NOT HELPFUL and not INTERESTING. If you want to cry, put your skirt on and go elsewhere.

We won. Let's talk about what went wrong. Let's not call for firings, etc.. they'll do NO GOOD.

no matter what ppl say win or lose watching brett favre play makes my day

although wining makes it even better

What went wrong? Our coaching staff out-thinks themselves I think. The Chiefs are the worst defense against the run. Everyone else has torched them on the ground. So what do we do? We pass all game long, with Favre nearly costing us the game with three VERY BAD picks.

We also made yet ANOTHER rookie or inexperienced QB look like Brady or Manning.

What went wrong? Our coaching staff out-thinks themselves I think. The Chiefs are the worst defense against the run. Everyone else has torched them on the ground. So what do we do? We pass all game long, with Favre nearly costing us the game with three VERY BAD picks.

We also made yet ANOTHER rookie or inexperienced QB look like Brady or Manning.

I agree, that was a problem. However, it's funny hearing people whine on here "we have favre, we do not throw enough" and then we do throw it, and we hear the opposite.

Now the coaching staff should NOT be at fault for Favre throwing 3 f'ing picks.

I agree, that was a problem. However, it's funny hearing people whine on here "we have favre, we do not throw enough" and then we do throw it, and we hear the opposite.

Now the coaching staff should NOT be at fault for Favre throwing 3 f'ing picks.

there are a lot of new pieces. it takes time to develop chemistry

BS! That's a good philosophy when you play teams that are even or better than you. Not this KC team where their starting RB is not playing and their 18th string QB or whatever he is under center.

A W is a W is a losing mentality that this team has adopted for decades. Someone better go to the hardware store any buy a hammer.

BS! That's a good philosophy when you play teams that are even or better than you. Not this KC team where their starting RB is not playing and their 18th string QB or whatever he is under center.

A W is a W is a losing mentality that this team has adopted for decades. Someone better go to the hardware store any buy a hammer.

all nfl teams are good. some are just better than others but any one can win any given sunday

No, Wins against KC count as much as wins against New England

You analyze, you use the bad things you see to learn and get better, but you do not CRY and WHINE.

all nfl teams are good. some are just better than others but any one can win any given sunday

Sorry, not this game. I've watched this organization make excuses for over 4 decades now. This was a team we should have buried. Just like we should have done against the Raiders last week.

Yes a win is a win....regardless of that barely winning against the worse team in the afc isnt something to be proud of. mangini needs to get jones heavily involved. next week is going to be a huge challenge playing a buffalo team that just lost to miami. i hate the whole fire this guy fire that guy mentality but there is a pattern here. i mean if there was more consistency i think people would be more lenient. the jets have been making bad teams look great which im not happy about.

Sorry, not this game. I've watched this organization make excuses for over 4 decades now. This was a team we should have buried. Just like we should have done against the Raiders last week.

They buried Arizona and I heard the same whining.

I'm with AEC and KS. I'm not in love with the coaching staff, but I think the constant railing against them is a bit too much. They do seem to get too cute and outthink themselves, but Favre cost them way more this game than any problems with the play calls.

a W may be a W but this is a team poised to lose the next 4 in a row

Buffalo at Buffalo

Rams at home

Pats up there and

Titans in Tenny

so we are playing 3 outta the next 4 games on the road I say we'll be 5-6

One game at a time. There isn't anybody I'm afraid to see and there isn't anybody I'm confident against.

A win is definitely the most important.

Favre made big mistakes today, but would still upsets me is that Mini-Schott has no game sense.

It's ridiculous that Mini-Schott called so many spread offense/shotgun on 3rd & short. Even Dierdorf questioned it.

Plus, the 3rd & 1 bomb was idiotic. You do that on 2nd down, not 3rd. Especially after the Chiefs just finished marching down the field.

Exactly. We won, bottom line. Enjoy that for at least a few minutes. :biggrin:

They buried Arizona and I heard the same whining.

I'm with AEC and KS. I'm not in love with the coaching staff, but I think the constant railing against them is a bit too much. They do seem to get too cute and outthink themselves, but Favre cost them way more this game than any problems with the play calls.

Joe Namath was right in the booth when he said it's about the concept of this team-coaching concept is what he meant

your pathetic attempt at bieng sarcastic is sorry!

this act has been done before

keep looking back while everyone else looks toward the future

FYI, a fan's attitude does not affect whether his or her favorite team wins.

Unless, of course, it affects the space-time continuum where everything has to be in a set order for events to proceed. For instance, if you had gone to the bathroom during the last Jet drive, they wouldn't have scored the game winning TD. By staying on the couch, you kept the space-time continuum on the course of a Jet victory.

Do you get more points in the standings for burying a team?

FYI, a fan's attitude does not affect whether his or her favorite team wins.

Unless, of course, it affects the space-time continuum where everything has to be in a set order for events to proceed. For instance, if you had gone to the bathroom during the last Jet drive, they wouldn't have scored the game winning TD. By staying on the couch, you kept the space-time continuum on the course of a Jet victory.

be happy for a win other wise wait to vent until we lose

Favre made big mistakes today, but would still upsets me is that Mini-Schott has no game sense.

It's ridiculous that Mini-Schott called so many spread offense/shotgun on 3rd & short. Even Dierdorf questioned it.

Plus, the 3rd & 1 bomb was idiotic. You do that on 2nd down, not 3rd. Especially after the Chiefs just finished marching down the field.

I totally disagree. It's the last thing the D would expect and you could totally put the game away from an emotional aspect.

I totally disagree. It's the last thing the D would expect and you could totally put the game away from an emotional aspect.

You are putting the 3 and 1 bomb squarely on Schott? I'm pretty sure that Jones was wide open in the left flat for an easy first down and old chuck and duck heaved the ****ing thing to nobody. Calling the play is fine, but your QB has to know when to pull it back and play like Penny. Similar with the pick. Maybe if Stuckey ran through it wouldn't have been picked, but in FG range with a lead I'd rather play it safe.

Now, if you'll excuse me it may be time for some self-gratification.

If it was, why was the WR double covered?

It obviously wasn't the last thing the Chiefs D was expecting.

You are putting the 3 and 1 bomb squarely on Schott? I'm pretty sure that Jones was wide open in the left flat for an easy first down and old chuck and duck heaved the ****ing thing to nobody. Calling the play is fine, but your QB has to know when to pull it back and play like Penny. Similar with the pick. Maybe if Stuckey ran through it wouldn't have been picked, but in FG range with a lead I'd rather play it safe.

Now, if you'll excuse me it may be time for some self-gratification.

I agree that Favre should have thrown it to Jones in the flat on that play.

Archived