Los Angeles Lakers Thread [Merged 17X]

Ghost

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're built on luck of the 3.

LA is a much better team. You should take them in 5.

They are better when they play to their potential, which is often not the case with this group. Aside from Kobe and to a lesser extent Gasol, there's been no consistency with this team in the playoffs.

I hope to God you're right but you really do underrate the Magic. The "luck of the 3"? It's not luck, they have some very good 3 point shooters. There team is built around it for a reason.

God, IC you are such a two-faced person. You're agreeing with me here, and you're calling me a bandwagoner there... LOL

I respect your views on the Magic being that I've been a fan my whole life..you giving up on the team various points throughout the season including the Boston series is what I don't respect.

We're in the Finals bro...Let's Go Magic!

I respect your views on the Magic being that I've been a fan my whole life..you giving up on the team various points throughout the season including the Boston series is what I don't respect.

We're in the Finals bro...Let's Go Magic!

Sometimes I hate myself for being the way I am with sports. I have always been that way, a complete nervous wreck. Basically, I'm the real Master Of Panic, not SVG.

I'd like to put our difference aside especially right now, because we both want the same thing here. A Magic Championship...

God, IC you are such a two-faced person. You're agreeing with me here, and you're calling me a bandwagoner there... LOL

:rl: You've been on and off this teams "wagon" all year, especially the playoffs. Go back and read some of your "f**k this team" posts.

Sometimes I hate myself for being the way I am with sports. I have always been that way, a complete nervous wreck. Basically, I'm the real Master Of Panic, not SVG.

I'd like to put our difference aside especially right now, because we both want the same thing here. A Magic Championship...

LA LAKERS

If it were that simple, they wouldn't be in the Finals.

Orlando is good, and the long break means Jameer Nelson could play. This series won't be easy.

No it won't. I'm picking my Lakers in 6 or 7. I just hope the consistency improves. LAKERS

:rl: You've been on and off this teams "wagon" all year, especially the playoffs. Go back and read some of your "f**k this team" posts.

Another person who doesn't know the definition of a bandwagoner. If I'm off the Magic bandwagon, which team did I switch to? Can't be LA, I have hated them ever since they took my favorite player from Orlando, about 12 years ago. Cleveland? No, I hate the bullcrap calls that they always get, and they flop too much? Boston? Really? I never would like a Boston team in any sport. So which team am I bandwagoning for, since you seem to think I've left the Magic?

Another person who doesn't know the definition of a bandwagoner. If I'm off the Magic bandwagon, which team did I switch to? Can't be LA, I have hated them ever since they took my favorite player from Orlando, about 12 years ago. Cleveland? No, I hate the bullcrap calls that they always get, and they flop too much? Boston? Really? I never would like a Boston team in any sport. So which team am I bandwagoning for, since you seem to think I've left the Magic?

WTF are you talking about? You do not need to be on any teams bandwagon at all times.

The point is you jumped on and off the Magic bandwagon... and you did it in the ****ing playoffs... now they are in the Finals and you my friend are officially a solid bandwagon fan now.

Sorry.. but you fit the definition perfectly.

WTF are you talking about? You do not need to be on any teams bandwagon at all times.

The point is you jumped on and off the Magic bandwagon... and you did it in the ****ing playoffs... now they are in the Finals and you my friend are officially a solid bandwagon fan now.

Sorry.. but you fit the definition perfectly.

That's not a bandwagoner, that's a person who hates seeing his favorite team lose. Learn the difference.

:roll: Another person who doesn't actually read well. I never called you a "bandwagoner " , read it again. I said you jumped off the Magic "wagon". Black Outs a bandwagoner and you're no Black Out but I don't think you're REALLY a Magic fan either. REAL fans don't jump ship like you did during the Boston series. Talk about little faith. :rl:

You are a one team "bandwagoner"

AKA

Fair Weather Fan

Really? Because I remember rooting for this team that one year before Dwight when they went 1-20 to start the season, and I remember always being upset about that year. That would mean you're incorrect about me being a "Fair Weather Fan". Although you do seem to know alot about bandwagoning. I mean you are from Connecticuit, and you do root for the Chicago Bulls. When did you start rooting for them? Early 90's maybe?

I remember a day when our most proud accomplishment was Scott Skiles getting 30 assist in a basketball game. Back when we couldn't sniff the playoffs if we begged, and dreamed for it.

The POINT he was correctly making is that you are NOT much of a Magic fan.

Yeah, he's basically wrong about that, although like I said he does know a lot about bandwagoning for teams though. I don't remember seeing him post at all early in the season when Chicago and very little chance of making the playoffs. So basically he's just defining himself, not me.

Really? Because I remember rooting for this team that one year before Dwight when they went 1-20 to start the season, and I remember always being upset about that year. That would mean you're incorrect about me being a "Fair Weather Fan". Although you do seem to know alot about bandwagoning. I mean you are from Connecticuit, and you do root for the Chicago Bulls. When did you start rooting for them? Early 90's maybe?

I remember a day when our most proud accomplishment was Scott Skiles getting 30 assist in a basketball game. Back when we couldn't sniff the playoffs if we begged, and dreamed for it.

:rl: Man you are just the Master Spin Doctor.

Yeah, he's basically wrong about that, although like I said he does know a lot about bandwagoning for teams though. I don't remember seeing him post at all early in the season when Chicago and very little chance of making the playoffs. So basically he's just defining himself, not me.

:rl: This is NOT about Ecurb so stop trying to spin it that way. You are NOT a bandwagoner. You're just a very poor example of a fan period. :P

LA LAKERS

+

That's why your the ****ing man. Kobe will not let the Lakers lose twice in a row in the Finals.

I said it before and I'll say it again. If the Lakers lose, I will leave this message board. I know Blackout wants that for sure.

+

That's why your the ****ing man. Kobe will not let the Lakers lose twice in a row in the Finals.

I said it before and I'll say it again. If the Lakers lose, I will leave this message board. I know Blackout wants that for sure.

If I remember correctly Black Out leaves if the LAKERS win , right ?

Archived