Los Angeles Lakers Thread [Merged 17X]

Ghost

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Magic fans are a lot different compared to Celtics fans. We lost our all star point guard, and although I think we could, and would have beaten the Lakers with a healthy Jameer Nelson, I am not giving excuses to why were losing games. You don't give excuses when you are this far in the playoffs, and in the finals. This Magic team proved to a lot of people this season that they're a very legit basketball team.

A lot of people I'm sure are going to say next season the Magic won't fly under the radar, just like a lot of people are saying about the Tampa Bay Rays are this year. I have news for you, the Magic will win another 55 games next year at the very least, and will be in the running again.

With Cleveland's franchise on the way down the toilet soon, don't be surprised to see that Magic-Celtics ECF next year.

Jameer Nelson is suspended for tomorrow night's Game 5 of the NBA Finals against the Lakers for headbutting Kobe Bryant's elbow during overtime of Game 4. The Lakers lead the series over the Magic 3-1.

lol... i saw this posted at OMZ, and I thought it was kind of funny...

Dude, blackout, seriously shut up. The Magic will win that title one day, and we got to the finals this year, with Dwight not even being a finished offensive product. That's impressive to me, and I will see this team back in the Finals again very soon. As soon as the Grandpa 3 retire, the Celtics are done. Magic are the youngest, and most athletic team the East has to offer, the Celtics are well... not, and the Cavs are just one player.

Archived