Los Angeles Lakers Thread [Merged 17X]

Ghost

Actually I'm pretty sure I watched every second of it.

Also, ECURB wasn't talking about Game 7 alone, he was talking about the series. Boston wins with KG. Not only that, but even if KG was in the lineup for Game 7 the team would've been on a much bigger high, more so if Orlando had Jameer Freakin Nelson.

With Kevin Garnett and Jameer Nelson both playing for their respective teams, the Celtics win the series.

Says you.

All-Star PG Jameer Nelson?

Because a PF is more important to his team than it's PG?

You Knick fans don't know a thing about basketball..thank Dolan for your lack of interest in the game.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Says you.

You Knick fans don't know a thing about basketball..thank Dolan for your lack of interest in the game.

I remember a game earlier in the year when the Magic played the Celtics, and they were without Rondo. They looked just horrible, and the most flat I've ever seen them look. Granted that was way before this game, when the Magic made them their bitch tonight.

Before the Magic got Rafer Alston, and Jameer was out, the Magic looked flat for about a week as well.

A lot of people don't know how good Jameer Nelson is, and he'll be in alot of all star games in the future as well, and hopefully he'll get to play in it the next time he's in it!

Also, ECURB wasn't talking about Game 7 alone, he was talking about the series. Boston wins with KG. Not only that, but even if KG was in the lineup for Game 7 the team would've been on a much bigger high, more so if Orlando had Jameer Freakin Nelson.

With Kevin Garnett and Jameer Nelson both playing for their respective teams, the Celtics win the series.

Boston might not have beat Chicago with KG if Chicago had Deng... and Boston certainly would not have beaten Orlando with KG if Orlando had Nelson.

Boston played 2 teams both missing VERY important starters on their teams... does it completely cancel out KG? No... but then again Big Baby playing so much above himself made up for most of the rest.

Jameer Nelson is a damn good player, don't underestimate the difference he would have made. You also aren't considering how important a starting PG is.

The Magic would have won anyways IMO, the Celtics simply aren't that good.

I love how Laker fans are celebrating right now while Celtic fans are suffering.

F*** BOSTON. F*** RIVERS. F*** KG. F*** Rondo. F*** PP. F*** PERKINS. F*** EDDIE HOUSE.

I'm so happy and there is NOTHING anyone can do to bring me down. Enjoy the Lakers game on Tuesday Boston fans..:rl:

Classy post. :rolleyes:

Says you.

The level of Kevin Garnett's play is 2 or 3x the level of Jameer Nelson's play.

Your fooling yourself if you believe otherwise.

He is a much, much better player and the Celtics hole was far larger at F than the Magic's was at G.

Magic fans should sit back, shut up, and watch their team win something. The Knicks might've sucked the last six, seven years, but at least they used to win. They used to compete every single season. Can't say the same for Orlando.

Oh, and if Laker or Magic fans think either of their teams have a shot against Cleveland, LOL!!!

Lakers advance to the finals with a truly dominant display: 119-92

Bring on the finals.

Winning 2 on the road in Denver made quite a statement. I'm much more confident now than I was at the start of the Denver series. Go LAKERS .

Archived