Los Angeles Lakers Thread [Merged 17X]

Ghost

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He never raped anyone.

Girl was a whore, she had like 3 or 4 guys semen in her. She was caught bragging about sleeping with Kobe, she was looking for money. That's all there was to it.

Bob never lets the facts get in the way of his opinion. :biggrin:

Is no one saying Lebron James is as good as him anymore? I still say Micheal Jordan is the best player to ever play this game over Kobe, and a lot others as well. The only thing I think Lebron is better then Kobe at is defense, other then that, Kobe owns him.

On the rapist stuff, I'm not going to say anymore about that, everyone already knows my opinion on that. Although I do have to say this though, slut or not, if she said no to Kobe, that's rape.

Is no one saying Lebron James is as good as him anymore? I still say Micheal Jordan is the best player to ever play this game over Kobe, and a lot others as well. The only thing I think Lebron is better then Kobe at is defense, other then that, Kobe owns him.

On the rapist stuff, I'm not going to say anymore about that, everyone already knows my opinion on that. Although I do have to say this though, slut or not, if she said no to Kobe, that's rape.

:roll: You need to actually do some research and read up on the case kid.

Congratulations. They deserved the tile. Although, since they only played teams in the NBA, I wish we would call them the champions of American basketball.

What are you from Italy or something ? Oh wait, never mind. ;)

Archived