Turn the clocks.....

Brenjetsfan

I::wubyou....hows married life????

Are we gonna still be able to do a ball game ????:love0038:

Married life has been nothing short of awesome (well THIS married life anyway)... and my house will be open whenever the schedule makers let the Jets play Carolina at Carolina. :) ...or when I can make it up to NY for another game.

sounds good but I was thinking a road trip for our YANKEES.....TOO!!!!

We play Carolina next year....but home....

I am doing New Orleans an I would like to do Indy never been there OR Tampa Bay

I already did Houston....and the BEST is Tennessee comes here next year so I can host the tailgate for my Titan friends who have been soooo awesome to me!!

sounds good but I was thinking a road trip for our YANKEES.....TOO!!!!

We play Carolina next year....but home....

I am doing New Orleans an I would like to do Indy never been there OR Tampa Bay

I already did Houston....and the BEST is Tennessee comes here next year so I can host the tailgate for my Titan friends who have been soooo awesome to me!!

We can meet in Baltimore for a game. That is a good half way point. :)

I have a clock that automatically changes for DST. The problem is, it was manufactured before they changed DST. So, the damned thing set itself back LAST weekend and changes on the wrong weekend in the spring, too. So, insterad of changing it twice, like the old days, or never, like it's supposed to be, I get to do it four friggin' times.

End of rant. The extra hour of sleep will be nice.

I have a clock that automatically changes for DST. The problem is, it was manufactured before they changed DST. So, the damned thing set itself back LAST weekend and changes on the wrong weekend in the spring, too. So, insterad of changing it twice, like the old days, or never, like it's supposed to be, I get to do it four friggin' times.

End of rant. The extra hour of sleep will be nice.

Same thing here... but the additional problem with my clock is that I can't even manually change the time, as it sync's it automatically - so I have to change the timezone setting during the period when DST was extended.

As a result of this stupid clock, I got up an hour later than I wanted to and only by hauling ass, was I able to get into the Meadowlands parking lot by 10:00, instead of the 9:15-9:30 I was shooting for.

Damn, that must be nice out there in pigsknuckle, Nebraska. it gets dark here at 5:30 -6:00 right now.

It's actually closer to 7:00 now, this whole time change thing is stupid, I don't understand the point of it at all.

And btw, I don't live in Pigsknuckle anymore, I moved to Cowtesticle a few months ago.

Archived