Who are we rooting for?

Jets Babe

The things people will do to convince themselves Chad is not a quality QB.

If the Dolphins go into the tank for the rest of the year, the Chad bashers will have the last laugh. Until then, rest assured the rest of the world will be laughing at you, not with you.

That being said, I subscribe to the "cut off the head of the sleeping giant" theory as outlined previously. The Patriots are still the Patriots, and I cannot see how any Jet fan can cheer for anything but for a stake to be driven through their heart.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont care how any other team does.

We need to win 4 of our last 6 games. We do that and we dont need to worry what anyone else does.

if one of theose 2 losses is to buffalo or miami then we have to worry because then we dont have tiebreakers. therefore win the 2 division games and split the other 4 and then we will be fine and win the division.

if we lose I hope the phins win,because even if we blow another game before week17 and even if miami wins out before week17 but we beat them week17 we tie them in the standings but would have the tiebreaker. if we win i dont care who wins that game.

Haha!

Da Nile is more than just a river in Africa. If it's a fluke, why are you afraid of us?

Cause you have a ridiculously easy remaining schedule..... cause anything can happen in 1 game.... cause it'd be just like that noodle arm to cause a Jets loss in a big game...

there isn't a doubt in my head that if we played week 17 100 times, we'd win at least 75 of em, but I'm not foolish enough to think it's impossible that Miami comes North and wins...

I think it comes down to this: Who would you rather play in the playoffs?

Miami or New England?

I would prefer to play Miami.

F Miami

F the Pats

Go 5-1 down the stretch and secure the # 2 seed. Jets go 5-1 to end the season, the 2 seed is theirs. Pittsburgh schedule is tough and they will lose more than 1 game

Jets get a bye, a week to rest and prepare for Pitt AT Jets in Round 2 of the playoffs. We win that game. If its the other way around, and they are rested and at home, hate to say it, but we probably lose that game.

Cause you have a ridiculously easy remaining schedule..... cause anything can happen in 1 game.... cause it'd be just like that noodle arm to cause a Jets loss in a big game...

there isn't a doubt in my head that if we played week 17 100 times, we'd win at least 75 of em, but I'm not foolish enough to think it's impossible that Miami comes North and wins...

Okay well what about the wins in New England, Denver and over Buffalo and San Diego when each had respectable records?

It's not like we've been beating crap teams all year.

we want the dolphins to win, because we still have them on the sched and can take care of them on our own :Nuts:

I agree with this. Plus let the Patriots get knocked out. They have the highest upside so I hope they get buried soon.

Much like if I were a Giants fan, I would have been rooting for the Cowboys to lose last week.

I agree with this. Plus let the Patriots get knocked out. They have the highest upside so I hope they get buried soon.

Much like if I were a Giants fan, I would have been rooting for the Cowboys to lose last week.

Gonna start me a Steelers / Pats thread next week to ensure the Pats lose? Ya know, being you have that undefeated mojo thing goin' for ya.... ;)

Gonna start me a Steelers / Pats thread next week to ensure the Pats lose? Ya know, being you have that undefeated mojo thing goin' for ya.... ;)

I don't think the Pats are going to lose. I would like them to. But I don't think it will happen.

I just bet on the Patriots actually. Pick 'em. A team that won them all last year vs a team that almost lost them all, oh my.

Okay well what about the wins in New England, Denver and over Buffalo and San Diego when each had respectable records?

i would say that the only 2 respectable wins are NE and denver...buffalo and SD showed promise in the beginning of the year but proved to be fluke teams...

N.E. was an impressive win

San Diego, just like every other team from the west coast coming east, STINKS when playing at 1. I believe the record stands at like 0-19 right now..

Denver's defense is terrible and was going through a rough patch. Kudos for going to Mile High and getting the win though.

Buffalo I think we have all seen is a FRAUD..

I give you guys 2 impressive wins on the year, but the point seems to be that you peaked earlier in the year and are now just feasting off of the weak schedule.

i would say that the only 2 respectable wins are NE and denver...buffalo and SD showed promise in the beginning of the year but proved to be fluke teams...

N.E. was an impressive win

San Diego, just like every other team from the west coast coming east, STINKS when playing at 1. I believe the record stands at like 0-19 right now..

Denver's defense is terrible and was going through a rough patch. Kudos for going to Mile High and getting the win though.

Buffalo I think we have all seen is a FRAUD..

I give you guys 2 impressive wins on the year, but the point seems to be that you peaked earlier in the year and are now just feasting off of the weak schedule.

you basically took what i said and elaborated on it. :biggrin:

If I remeber correctly, we beat San Diego the week after they crushed the Jets and Buffalo was 5-1 when we beat them, starting their downfall... You can't discount those wins as being flukes Babe. Plus, we beat Oakland, who the Jets couldn't.

If I remeber correctly, we beat San Diego the week after they crushed the Jets and Buffalo was 5-1 when we beat them, starting their downfall... You can't discount those wins as being flukes Babe. Plus, we beat Oakland, who the Jets couldn't.

You beat SD at home at 1 pm, same with Oakland..

Can you just 1 time address the point that west cost teams coming east and playing at 1pm are 0-19? Or the fact Miami was blessed with 4 such games this season, 25% of their friggen schedule..

Trolling is one thing, stupid is another...

Can you just 1 time address the point that west cost teams coming east and playing at 1pm are 0-19? Or the fact Miami was blessed with 4 such games this season, 25% of their friggen schedule..

untitled-8.jpg

i was going to say that, beat me to it. jeez we're on a roll today, :box:

Dude, it's professional FOOTBALL.... If these guys are letting themselves get affected by a 3 hour time change than they should find new jobs... It's really lame in my opinion... Fact is we beat them and got the win. I've been watching football for years and every team makes cross country trips and I've seen many of those teams win on the opposite coast. Fact is, the teams on the west coast in the divisions that we're playing this year just aren't good teams, with the exception of Arizona... SD, Seattle, Oakland etc. all have losing records.

Don't blame us for the schedule the NFL gave us, it's the way it is. Should we penilized halfway through the season because the rest of our schedule is full of crappy teams. No. Besides, it's Professional sports all of these atheletes are Pros at what they do.

Dude, it's professional FOOTBALL.... If these guys are letting themselves get affected by a 3 hour time change than they should find new jobs... It's really lame in my opinion... Fact is we beat them and got the win. I've been watching football for years and every team makes cross country trips and I've seen many of those teams win on the opposite coast. Fact is, the teams on the west coast in the divisions that we're playing this year just aren't good teams, with the exception of Arizona... SD, Seattle, Oakland etc. all have losing records.

Don't blame us for the schedule the NFL gave us, it's the way it is. Should we penilized halfway through the season because the rest of our schedule is full of crappy teams. No. Besides, it's Professional sports all of these atheletes are Pros at what they do.

you still fail to recognize that west cost teams playing on the east coast at 1 pm are 0-19...

it has nothing to do with being professionals...they're humans...

think about it.

you still fail to recognize that west cost teams playing on the east coast at 1 pm are 0-19...

it has nothing to do with being professionals...they're humans...

think about it.

Hey, we were on the losing end of one of those games too, so I do recognize it. I'm not going to discount the wins we got during those games though. We hear it all the time how hard it is to win a game in the NFL, so any win we get is earned, regardless of where the opponet is coming from.

The coaches of those teams need to do a better job of preparing their teams for a cross country jaunt like that.

Archived