Jets - Titans Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you gotta figure BAJF that every dude playing in the NFL was an absolute god in his HS...Tony Siragusa went to my HS and they went undefeated his senior year

I went undefeated 1 year in HS and racked up some good stats on D... where did I go wrong? lol

I went undefeated 1 year in HS and racked up some good stats on D... where did I go wrong? lol

who knows ec-hell I listen to some of the singers out there who can't friggin sing and they are millionaires and wonder the same thing-my motto; Maybe In My Next Life

Jets-Titans inactives

Posted: November 23rd, 2008 | Michael Fabiano | Tags: LenDale White, New York Jets, Tennessee Titans

Jets: QB Brett Ratliff (3rd), K Mike Nugent, WR David Clowney, RB Marcus Mason, CB Drew Coleman, SS Eric Smith, LB David Harris, TE Bubba Franks.

Analysis: WRs Laveranues Coles and Jerricho Cotchery are active and will start, as expected. K Jay Feely will continue to start with Nugent out.

Titans: QB Chris Simms (3rd), WR Paul Williams, WR Chris Davis, CB Nick Harper, RB Chris Henry, OT Michael Otto, DE Jason Jones, DE William Hayes.

Analysis: RB LenDale White is active, as expected. DE Kyle Vanden Bosch is active, but he could be a bit limited this week. LB Keith Bulluck is also active and a safe start for IDP leaguers.

:P

we all know nuge is healthy, mangini is just keeping all the reporters at bay by putting him on the injury report

c'mon feely, make him look like mangenius today !!!!! :box:

there's gotta be a little supersticion working on that decision too Larz-we've been winning with Feely kicking...if it ain't broke and all...

Absolutely. The same old Jets never had Favre and Jenkins.

Destiny is at hand.

My fear is that Mangini will revive "the same old Jets" with conservative football after a potential lead. Dolphins, Cardinals, and Pats come to mind. Fortunately, our players bailed him out in those games.

Archived