eric smith

lancemehl

Either your blind, and if so I'm sorry to learn that or your retarded.

Unless you were talking about just Revis.

WTF's your problem. Maybe you're the blind one. Didn't I say I also (besides Ellis) gave kudos to Revis ? How much clearer can I get retard (to use your quote) ?

Also ,I don't know where this Devito kid came from, but f#$k Pouha. I did some research to back up my shots from the hip and, yes indeed, the other team gains an average 8 yards whenever i see Pouha on the field. When Jenkins needs a break, and why the F$%K he would EVER get a break on first down Is way beyond me, but put Devito in, you wanna cut someone, P-O-U-H-A

A pass that coulda shoulda been a pick by him.

How the **** was he supposed to pick that ball off? I was nervous they were going to call PI as it was.

Also ,I don't know where this Devito kid came from, but f#$k Pouha. I did some research to back up my shots from the hip and, yes indeed, the other team gains an average 8 yards whenever i see Pouha on the field. When Jenkins needs a break, and why the F$%K he would EVER get a break on first down Is way beyond me, but put Devito in, you wanna cut someone, P-O-U-H-A

Research? I'm sure you were very scientific in your analysis. I'm sure 50 people noticed this and are going to save their breath, but nothing is going here today... Devito plays DE. Jenkins and Pouha play DT. It's like saying Eric Smith sucks why don't they cut him and play Bowens back there? Jenkins has been having a rough time the last few weeks and may be dinged.

How the **** was he supposed to pick that ball off? I was nervous they were going to call PI as it was.

Research? I'm sure you were very scientific in your analysis. I'm sure 50 people noticed this and are going to save their breath, but nothing is going here today... Devito plays DE. Jenkins and Pouha play DT. It's like saying Eric Smith sucks why don't they cut him and play Bowens back there? Jenkins has been having a rough time the last few weeks and may be dinged.

actually DeVito saw some reps at DT. They stick Ellis in the interior line as well at times.

Archived