Disappearing threads......

sackdance99

Is there a magician on this board?? :shock: I see a particular thread has suddenly disappeared. [-X I heard that does not happen around here. [-X Sheesh, I heard it was really layed back. I guess that's not true. :^o Interesting.......

Well we are "laid" back. And I can count the deleted threads here on one hand.

But I did delete the Welcome thread. If you are here for football then there are plenty of football threads for you to comment on.

Max you are a brother in Christ so I love you man. That was a good "Welcome Aboard" thread. I thought that one would have carried a long way with some really funny posts already on it. Too bad.

I would really appreciate it if i don't have to read the words " God,Jesus or Christ" on this football message board.

wow sacky is way more hated than me. hes like hitler and gg allin rolled up in one

DK-I can only speak for myself.

What I feel for SD is not because of his religous beliefs, or his propensity to want to make everyone aware of how he feels. I just tune that oiut.

What bothers me (and I know others) is his propensity to claim that he has some "inside" informationm, that he is privy to because of his business dealings. More often than not, those turn to be incorrect, or even some times, blatantly stupid.

For example- He claimed toward teh end of last year that Lamont Jordan was going to get traded-Well, that was IMPOSSIBLE to happen, as the trade deadline had passed, Jordan was going to be a FA, and you cant trade a FA. IMPOSSIBLE.

He also claimed Becht was about to get signed.

There are other examples.

For me to claim to be an insider, and then your infor is tainted, or even blatantly corrupt, is just a wee bit shady and screams for attention.

Kinda like the profession of marketing athletes and their signatures.

JMO

Dierking you are a complete fool. The Lamont trade thing was from a guy in the office that went on the board when I had the screen up on my computer and typed all that stupid garbage. I addressed that a long time ago so pay attention.

And it was not Becht, it was Baker.

Nice try buddy.

im really baffled here. sackdance was always an amusing character and busting his bible was always a fun time. yet, he seems to be despised with such venom and i cannot figure out why.

what did he do that im missing?

No one wants to hear they're gonna burn in hell...jeesh! gotta leave some surprises

Dierking you are a complete fool. The Lamont trade thing was from a guy in the office that went on the board when I had the screen up on my computer and typed all that stupid garbage. I addressed that a long time ago so pay attention.

Nice try buddy.

Is that before or after the dog ate your homework?

Nice try buddy.

LOL-So now it is others that make you sound ridiculous-GOTCHA!

How did that Baker thing work out? LOL

Archived