**** The OFFICIAL NFC Championship Game Thread****

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Turturro should probably not sample Heinken the night before the ad shoot. Isn't the way to sell beer is with hot chicks?

John%20Turturro-AGM-005556.jpg

"I drank all the Heinekens I could find last night, whIch is why I loook like total sheet. My cotton mouth could clean the bathrooms at Yankee Stadium. The smells emanating from me will get Rikers Island inmates yak in unison. I'm shaking like a pedophile at the 2nd grade play. The bags under my eyes can fit a family of Eskimos.

I AM WALKING DEATH!

But buy Heineken!"

The JETS beat the Cards... the only thing we have left going is the chance of saying we beat the Superbowl Champs...

How pathetic are we as a fanbase when our idea of accomplishments for the season are "at least we beat the Super Bowl Champs".

See how that works out for ya when you run around telling people "They might have won the Super Bowl, but we beat them in the regular season"

For those of us that werent alive for the Jets SB victory...the Cardinals winning is a punt type kick to the balls.:Nuts:

I was not alive... its all I have left is to hope we actually beat at least one real team... who better than the champs?

Fitzy is the man... I wish my fantasy team was a keeper league...

Archived