And the Mock Drafts Begin..........

SouthernJet

Jets have a top-flight CB and a consistent pass rush makes having two great ones unnecessary. No way should they go corner with their #1.

agree 100% I would rather draft one later or actually prefer a fa or trade for a decent one, doesn't nned to be top flight, this guy will take the #2 wr anyway. Besides, I am not ready to throw it in with Lowery yet, he is tremendous value if he improves a little bit, the guy had some flashes of talent this season. Would love a wrecking ball type rb, a big threat wr, or a monster DE. We have spent a lot of high draft picks the last few years on solid players, i say we take a flyer on a possible high impact guy. If we get that bettis/jacobs type rb to complement what we have and seal up the position for years to come, or a high flying wr, that along with Keller, Leon, TJ and our line would just be scary, and a great situation to bring a rookie or young qb into next year. Save qb for next year, i hear it will be a better class for qbs.

I'd really like to see them take Spikes. I think he's a beast! will be a great player for a long time. take a corner in the later rounds, seems to be alot of good corners in this years draft. no need to waste a pick in the first round

Jets have a top-flight CB and a consistent pass rush makes having two great ones unnecessary. No way should they go corner with their #1.

I totally agree. We have one great CB, what we really need is a pass rush. And one CB spot will not be the difference between a good pass D and a bad one. There are other players that need to cover. Are both of the Steelers' CB's All World CBs? The Ravens'?

I don't know much about the players in this year's draft, but overall, I'd like to go WR or RB. Thomas Jones turns potential thirty yard (or more) runs into nine yard gains and Leon breaks off huge runs but is not an every down back. I'd like a back that can do both. We have two guys that add up to one guy right now, and even though I would call Leon Washington "lightning" (I'm getting douche chills just using this terminology, but can't think of something better right now), I would hardly call Thomas Jones "thunder". And he's getting to the magic age for RB's as well.

As for WR, I'm just sick of Coles, although I know it usually takes a couple of years for WR's to develop, I'm just sick of Coles. And also, I'm just sick of Coles.

Archived