Yayyyyyyy Ben manage 'nother game!!!!

he is a pretty good quarterback, doesn't mean that he isn't dumb as rocks, which he is. but then again, he fits right in with the people of the city he plays in.

When talking about being dumb, he certainly does fit in.

You have an unnatural hatred for certain people based on very little merit.

READ: Big Ben

READ: Rex Ryan

You have an unnatural love for certain people based on very little merit, past the coordinator position.

READ: Rex Ryan.

:)

Says the Mike Nugent #1 fanboy.:rl:

Proven good kicker. Has never missed clutch a kick in a big time season, situation. Never. So he missed some kicks during a 4-12 season, oh no, he sucks! Bwahahahahahaha.

You have an unnatural love for certain people based on very little merit, past the coordinator position.

READ: Rex Ryan.

Go ahead and find a post where I said I love him.

I think he has potential based on his resume. I like that he wasn't hired simply because of who he worked for.

READ: Herm

READ: Mangini

I also accept that there are three natural ways that people find their head coaches. (In random order)

1) Successful Coordinator

2) Successful College Coach

3) Successful NFL Coach on the market for some reason

We went with #1, which is significantly better than previous decisions:

Mangini: Not particularly successful coordinator rumored to have lost his playcalling duties midseason but worked for Bill Belichick so he must be good.

Herm: Was never even a coordinator but he worked for Tony Dungy so he must be also, also, he's a pretty cool black guy.

What was Al Groh and every other Coordinator or Defensive Coach the Jets didn't hire?

FACT:

The two best Jets coaches ever were proven winnners before becoming Jets HC's.

Week Ewbank & Bill Parcells.

Economics Fact:

Past Results Cannot Predict Future Returns

Just because this team has had little success selecting coordinators in the past does not mean it will be wrong in this case.

Same goes for drafting. Should we not have taken Dustin Keller due to our poor record with TEs?

Actually, if you guys think about it. He hates on Ben, loves our backup kicker to death, and now he hates on Ryan. Based off his track record that means Ryan will actually be a guaranteed success here that 124 irrationally hates.

Oh wait, that's just as illogical?

:rolleyes:

So you take three examples. There are plenty examples of me being correct.

Nice selective work, newb. :P

Nugent is only the back-up thanks to Mangini. He is a FA though, the Jets will probably part ways with both kickers.

Proven good kicker. Has never missed clutch a kick in a big time season, situation. Never. So he missed some kicks during a 4-12 season, oh no, he sucks! Bwahahahahahaha.

Yeah no one counts the momentum changing kicks he missed..they clearly mean nothing.

We should have a 4 corners death match for the crown of Worst Poster on JN between 124, chadharmamoon, madmike1, and glenn3106.

Only the victor can spam the board with their idiocy.

LOL, 124 doesn't belong in that group. Shockingly enough, away from issues not involving Rex Ryan, Big Ben and Mike Nugent he could almost pass as a decent poster.

Almost.:winking0001:

Archived