• Created
  • Last Reply
No, straight guys that dont follow the NFL? It seems so odd to me...:confused:

there are no straight guys who do not follow NFL

do not exist

if they say they are straight, they are lying and are really ghey

or they are a trannie

Is this about your hubbie? hope not

It is very strange, but what are you going to do? Guys that don't watch Football are definitely automatically put down a peg or two on any radar, thats for sure. But hey, not everyone likes Football. Some people enjoy a nice Ballet or walk in the park with their doggies. Oh wait.

Yeah, assmop is right, they're gay.

there are no straight guys who do not follow NFL

do not exist

if they say they are straight, they are lying and are really ghey

or they are a trannie

Is this about your hubbie? hope not

No, I dont have a hubbie. Its about a guy I just met but I know a couple of other straight guys that dont like football. :confused::confused:

Whats up with that?? And, its not because they are gay. Seriously, straight guys that dont watch the NFL.

Don't watch the NFL, or don't watch Football? The NFL is less popular in SEC country.

Its rare, but I can understand it.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Where I live I am the only person on my street (cul-de-sac) who watches football every Sunday -- NO Jets fans No TExan fans no nothing

They act as if they know the game but are clueless not nearly a fanatic as I am - makes for a lonly Sunday for me and sometimes I wish I had someone to watch games with - not too many Jets fans around here but thats the way it is.

and no they are not gay -- all married with families --

Where I live I am the only person on my street (cul-de-sac) who watches football every Sunday -- NO Jets fans No TExan fans no nothing

They act as if they know the game but are clueless not nearly a fanatic as I am - makes for a lonly Sunday for me and sometimes I wish I had someone to watch games with - not too many Jets fans around here but thats the way it is.

and no they are not gay -- all married with families --

But they love football, it is called Univ of Texas!!!

there's been talk that if a guy doesn't WATCH football, then they're gay. i think there's a difference between not liking football and not liking watching football.

my boyfriend doesn't like watching football unless if it's an awesome matchup. he thinks the jets are the most boring team to watch and doesn't understand why i like them. (i don't blame him...hopefully next year rex will make us exciting) he has no allegiance to any professional team because "they don't give a crap about him, why should he devote his life to them". he's more of a player fan. he likes the eagles because mcnabb and westbrook are on the team, he likes the chargers because of LT, etc. he loves to play football, and he was the QB of his high school team. he always plays pickup games.

so if a guy doesn't like watching football, it doesn't mean they're gay...it just means they're bored by it. just because they don't watch it, doesn't mean they don't like football.

there's been talk that if a guy doesn't WATCH football, then they're gay. i think there's a difference between not liking football and not liking watching football.

my boyfriend doesn't like watching football unless if it's an awesome matchup. he thinks the jets are the most boring team to watch and doesn't understand why i like them. (i don't blame him...hopefully next year rex will make us exciting) he has no allegiance to any professional team because "they don't give a crap about him, why should he devote his life to them". he's more of a player fan. he likes the eagles because mcnabb and westbrook are on the team, he likes the chargers because of LT, etc. he loves to play football, and he was the QB of his high school team. he always plays pickup games.

so if a guy doesn't like watching football, it doesn't mean they're gay...it just means they're bored by it. just because they don't watch it, doesn't mean they don't like football.

I think you need to reevaluate your relationship. I question his manhood and dont trust him.

I dont trust people that dont like to watch football....kinda the same way I dont trust people who dont like dogs.

Not to mention he sounds non-commital. Who doesnt have a favorite team, especially if you used to play?

He doesnt have a favorite team because they dont give a crap about him?

:rl:

I'd ask to see his man-card.

Archived