Jet Nation Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Super Bowl is over, even the ProBowl is done, and there's only one thing that can fill the void in our lives.

Signups are open for a 15 player game. First come, first served.

Roster:

1) JVoR

2) EY

3) Bleedin Green

4) Lil Mick

5) Irish

6) Uart

7) JiF

8) War Ensemble

9) Vicious

10) Rutgers

11) WoodyPaige (I'll take that as a yes for now)

12)Thor 99

13) CTM

14) Jet Things

15)

I updated that list for Doggin, ONE spot left unless Woody chooses not to do it.

The Super Bowl is over, even the ProBowl is done, and there's only one thing that can fill the void in our lives.

Signups are open for a 15 player game. First come, first served.

Roster:

1) JVoR

2) EY

3) Bleedin Green

4) Lil Mick

5) Irish

6) Uart

7) JiF

8) War Ensemble

9) Vicious

10) Rutgers

11) WoodyPaige (I'll take that as a yes for now)

12)Thor 99

13) CTM

14) Jet Things

15)Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof

That should be 15 Doggin. I hope everyone who commits is fairly active.

A little notice in advance: I'm a little busy today and tomorrow with Interviews and school, but I should still be able to check in every few hours over these couple days.

That should be 15 Doggin. I hope everyone who commits is fairly active.

A little notice in advance: I'm a little busy today and tomorrow with Interviews and school, but I should still be able to check in every few hours over these couple days.

Yeah, I'm on the road a lot for work so I'll definitely be more active at night (literal night, not mafia "night").

A note to all:

It is in your best interest to use invisible mode.

This is true - it shouldn't be done, but some people will check your user CP to see if you are active/PMing anyone, which can indicate something about your role. Turn to invisible, and nobody can see that.

Also, remember - NO discussing the game with anyone outside of the game thread unless your role specifically allows you to do that. If you have any doubt about whether your role allows that, ask me.

This is true - it shouldn't be done, but some people will check your user CP to see if you are active/PMing anyone, which can indicate something about your role. Turn to invisible, and nobody can see that.

Also, remember - NO discussing the game with anyone outside of the game thread unless your role specifically allows you to do that. If you have any doubt about whether your role allows that, ask me.

Can someone do me a favor and check to see if my invisible mode is on? i.e. whether you can see what i'm doing? Thanks.

Archived