GOB is on TV, again.

Bob

That is messed up.....geesh, wear a jacket, GOB. You're 'gonna catch a frightful cold! ;)

Good work, man. Question. What's with the big cannon-like weapon? So, say I have a gun permit - I can go into a gun shop and buy one of these? That is INSANE.

I hope GOB doesn't think I was busting his balls with that pic. I think the story is amazing. These guys never know what the hell they're going to find themselves involved with on any given day.

Yes you were. :lol:

Couldn't you at least worn a Jet Nation T shirt..doesn't have to be of

the wife beatah variety

Waiting for one from my supervisor Max.

I'm thinking it might be in Max's best interest to provide Guns with a JN wind breaker or coat. The guy alone can bring our Michigan based Jets fans out of their snow covered homes, and onto the site

JonE Has a good idea here Max.

That is messed up.....geesh, wear a jacket, GOB. You're 'gonna catch a frightful cold! ;)

Good work, man. Question. What's with the big cannon-like weapon? So, say I have a gun permit - I can go into a gun shop and buy one of these? That is INSANE.

It was in the 40s yesterday and having moved a "boat load" of weapons, my wool overcoat was a little too warm.

Here are the two big guns we took out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahti_L-39

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oerlikon_20_mm_cannon

I can't believe there are still people in the world who don't understand that viruses and bacteria, not cold weather, cause illness. You might have been joking, T, but I still hear this foolishness all the time.

I can't believe there are still people in the world who don't understand that viruses and bacteria, not cold weather, cause illness. You might have been joking, T, but I still hear this foolishness all the time.

The cold just weakens your defenses and increases your chances of catching something...

Well, who urinated on your Wheaties this morning? It was another one of my lame attempts at humor. Yeesh, you sure know how to make a girl feel smaht. ;)

yep!! but those thing must of cost that guy thousands.. GOB how much is one of those 20mm worth??

yep!! but those thing must of cost that guy thousands.. GOB how much is one of those 20mm worth??

Not sure. Depends on whether the ATF says it's a functioning weapon or not.

what cannot even wear a Jets tie to work? some fan you are

I wore a Jets tie to work once. Started out the day strong, only to come back from lunch without making any adjustments to my work plan, and fail miserably until it was time to go home.

Archived