RUMOR: Jets Discussing 3-Way Trade for Braylon Edwards?

JMJ

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! I guess Mangini doesn't hold grudges...guess we'll see. I knew mangini wanted to deal Braylon or K2, but kinda shocked it's this quick, if this is true.

Bralyon had a very off year with the drops last year, but the prior year he and k2 made Anderson look like an all-pro. At 6'3 215 lbs and only 26 I would not be opposed to this move at all.

WOW! I guess Mangini doesn't hold grudges...guess we'll see. I knew mangini wanted to deal Braylon or K2, but kinda shocked it's this quick, if this is true.

Bralyon had a very off year with the drops last year, but the prior year he and k2 made Anderson look like an all-pro. At 6'3 215 lbs and only 26 I would not be opposed to this move at all.

Even for a 1st?

Even for a 1st?

No, not for a first. A 2nd and 4th, maybe a conditional 3rd and brad smith or something along those lines. I honestly have no idea what his value would be, but I would be hard-pressed to give up a first. Although, he is a proven #1 WR, the exact type that we have been desperate for, with only 4 years of wear and tear on him.

No, not for a first. A 2nd and 4th, maybe a conditional 3rd and brad smith or something along those lines. I honestly have no idea what his value would be, but I would be hard-pressed to give up a first. Although, he is a proven #1 WR, the exact type that we have been desperate for, with only 4 years of wear and tear on him.

I have been saying that I can see Brad Smith and Bryan Thomas in Cleveland this season

I have been saying that I can see Brad Smith and Bryan Thomas in Cleveland this season

Wouldn't be surprised. Mangini loves Smith and probably wouldn't mind have Bthomas, considering McGinnest is getting too old, wimbley can only do so much and they had one of the worst pass rushes in the league last year. They could target some of their other needs, like CB, instead of going after Orakpo or everette brown.

Jets, Broncos, and Falcons for John Abraham.

Thought you'd know that as someone who spends so much time on a Jets board.

Okay thanks. Now remind me. Who got what? Obviously the Falcons got Abraham but how big of a shaft did the Jets get in that one?

Okay thanks. Now remind me. Who got what? Obviously the Falcons got Abraham but how big of a shaft did the Jets get in that one?

The Falcons got an injury plagued DE who never shows up in big games while the Jets got All-Pro, Pro Bowler, younger, C Nick Mangold.

A first round draft pick that became Nick Mangold?

Yeah. The Jets got buuuurrnt. :rolleyes:

Homo

(they got what led to Nick Mangold biatch!)

kelso_burn.gif

Archived