JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

This game is definitely interesting.

Alright. I'm on board with the Doggin is responsible for our return logic. I believe the syringe in the death scene means he killed himself and sacrificed for the town to bring 3 players back.

Here's what is killing me, why was Jet Things brought back to life? Me and Shutout were both NK'ed. JT was lynched? Why wasnt SMC brought back and will he? Or was Doggin allowed to pick the players to comeback or was it just the last 3 to die?

1. Doggin94it - Killed Night 5

2. RaoulDuke

3. Irish Jet

4. War Ensemble

5. shutout - Lynched Day 6

6. WoodyPaige - Lynched Day 3

7. Crusher

8. Jets Things - Lynched Day 5

9. SMC - Killed Night 1

10. Vicious98x - Lynched Day 4

11. CTM

12. Norway - Lynched Day 2

13. JiF - Killed Night 3

14. JetsBabe - Lynched Day 1

15. Bleedin' Green

16. JVOR

Lets just assume everyone in blue is dead for good and all 3 of us returned to help the town. EY might have set it up the timing of the game this way because there are more Zombies than in a normal mafia game. Therefore the suicide came in time for 3 more players to return to help the town.

I havent been involved in the game for awhile. Crusher, have you been protecting CTM every night? CTM, of the people that you have investigated, how many are still alive? Are we all to assume that the Zombies havent made a single attempt to take down the known Detective or Doctor since CTM revealed?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright. I'm on board with the Doggin is responsible for our return logic. I believe the syringe in the death scene means he killed himself and sacrificed for the town to bring 3 players back.

Here's what is killing me, why was Jet Things brought back to life? Me and Shutout were both NK'ed. JT was lynched? Why wasnt SMC brought back and will he? Or was Doggin allowed to pick the players to comeback or was it just the last 3 to die?

2. RaoulDuke

3. Irish Jet

4. War Ensemble

7. Crusher

9. SMC - Killed Night 1

11. CTM

13. JiF - Killed Night 3

15. Bleedin' Green

16. JVOR

Lets just assume everyone in blue is dead for good and all 3 of us returned to help the town. EY might have set it up the timing of the game this way because there are more Zombies than in a normal mafia game. Therefore the suicide came in time for 3 more players to return to help the town.

I havent been involved in the game for awhile. Crusher, have you been protecting CTM every night? CTM, of the people that you have investigated, how many are still alive? Are we all to assume that the Zombies havent made a single attempt to take down the known Detective or Doctor since CTM revealed?

Potentially 3 Zombies left....IMO.

2. RaoulDuke

3. Irish Jet

4. War Ensemble

7. Crusher

9. SMC - Killed Night 1

11. CTM

13. JiF - Killed Night 3

15. Bleedin' Green

16. JVOR

Welcome back goodlooking. I thought maybe one of the players brought back killed Doggin. Possibly the last one brought back. As my protection go's, EY has given my character amnesia. I only know if I give out more info I lose one of my teste's. Weird game .

2. RaoulDuke

3. Irish Jet

4. War Ensemble

7. Crusher

9. SMC - Killed Night 1

11. CTM

13. JiF - Killed Night 3

15. Bleedin' Green

16. JVOR

Don't ask Crusher details of who he has been protecting. That kind of info helps only the mafia, it doesn't help the town in any way.

Welcome back goodlooking. I thought maybe one of the players brought back killed Doggin. Possibly the last one brought back. As my protection go's, EY has given my character amnesia. I only know if I give out more info I lose one of my teste's. Weird game .

I <3 U.

Don't ask Crusher details of who he has been protecting. That kind of info helps only the mafia, it doesn't help the town in any way.

I can ask any question I want to ask to any player that I have a question for...you and your Zombie buddies should know that.

It's curious to me that CTM and Crusher are totally presumed innocent and their roles are 100% believed by all. I am having a hard time believing that Zombies havent taken one shot at the Doc or the Cop since the reveal.

I can ask any question I want to ask to any player that I have a question for...you and your Zombie buddies should know that.

You shouldn't ask that question because it helps the scum..

It's curious to me that CTM and Crusher are totally presumed innocent and their roles are 100% believed by all. I am having a hard time believing that Zombies havent taken one shot at the Doc or the Cop since the reveal.

Well, first off they obviously attempted last night as there was no brain eating. Beyond that, they have seemed to prefer a sure kill on a presumed innocent over the risk of a blocked NK since they were down by heavy numbers at one point. Not a bad strategy frankly..

You shouldn't ask that question because it helps the scum..

Well, first off they obviously attempted last night as there was no brain eating. Beyond that, they have seemed to prefer a sure kill on a presumed innocent over the risk of a blocked NK since they were down by heavy numbers at one point. Not a bad strategy frankly..

If you and JT are innocent, it's highly unlikely that there are 3 left, unless there is a godfather character in the game..

The question is somewhat rhetorical. Obviously, Crusher hasnt had a successful save in awhile, so its safe to assume he has been protecting you. This isnt rocket science and if the Zombies have been choosing to go with the sure kill, they are aware as well and its not hurting by asking.

I didnt think about the possibility that last night there might have been an attempted kill and Doggin took himself out so there was a death scence, but potentially you might have been protected. If Crusher admitted to that, I dont see how it hurts the town.

I believe there are 3 left, with a very good chance of a Godfather, whom you might have investigated and got a innocent result. Why else would EY bring 3 innocent players back to life? The town was doing just fine. FTR, I am going off the assumption that JT is innocent as well, but I have my doubts. Both Shutout and I were NK'ed, Shutout turned up innocent, I will too, but JT was lynched....could there be a difference?

I believe there are 3 left, with a very good chance of a Godfather, whom you might have investigated and got a innocent result. Why else would EY bring 3 innocent players back to life? The town was doing just fine. FTR, I am going off the assumption that JT is innocent as well, but I have my doubts. Both Shutout and I were NK'ed, Shutout turned up innocent, I will too, but JT was lynched....could there be a difference?

Oy! Just trust Crusher cannot talk about who he's been protecting, it gives away too much info. I suspect the scum know full well who he protected the night doggin died because doggin doesn't seem to have been killed by mafia a) his brains weren't eaten B) apparently doggin planned when he would die, shutout was contacted a full day before doggin wound up dead, that means if doggin did bring them back he choose to do it at his leisure (since nobody would have known doggin was going to die at that point)

If the above theory is right, it's 2 extra players, since doggin died to bring back 3, that means a net gain of 2...

If you and JT are innocent, it's highly unlikely that there are 3 left, unless there is a godfather character in the game..

Given the info you have I'm sure that's true, but I think I get what JiF is getting at here. There has to be a catch. For the town to get back 3 players, that means there's got to be something going on with the zombies to balance it out (unless of course these 3 aren't really all still innocent). If you go with our original assumption that the starting layout of the game called for 4 zombies, then that would've been 12-4 town-to-zombie, which is your typical ratio. But now with this recent twist, that really would've made it 15-4. It seems unlikely EY would stack the deck that heavily in our favor. At this point, the existence of a godfather has to be a serious consideration.

Oy! Just trust Crusher cannot talk about who he's been protecting, it gives away too much info. I suspect the scum know full well who he protected the night doggin died because doggin doesn't seem to have been killed by mafia a) his brains weren't eaten B) apparently doggin planned when he would die, shutout was contacted a full day before doggin wound up dead, that means if doggin did bring them back he choose to do it at his leisure (since nobody would have known doggin was going to die at that point)

If the above theory is right, it's 2 extra players, since doggin died to bring back 3, that means a net gain of 2...

Fair enough. I havent been involved in the game. I just want to hear some talk around these topics.

Given the info you have I'm sure that's true, but I think I get what JiF is getting at here. There has to be a catch. For the town to get back 3 players, that means there's got to be something going on with the zombies to balance it out (unless of course these 3 aren't really all still innocent). If you go with our original assumption that the starting layout of the game called for 4 zombies, then that would've been 12-4 town-to-zombie, which is your typical ratio. But now with this recent twist, that really would've made it 15-4. It seems unlikely EY would stack the deck that heavily in our favor. At this point, the existence of a godfather has to be a serious consideration.

Yes, thats what I am getting at here.

What do you think about Doggin's suicide? Was he able to save 3 people he wanted to bring back or do you think that he had to bring back the last 3 deaths? What do you think about JT being lynched and returned, but Shutout and I were NK'ed?

Seriously Jif, Crusher has been doing an excellent job this game. Just let him do what he's doing. What the hell do you hope to gain by making him tell you who he has been protecting? Say he tells you exactly who it is? What have you now learned? Anything significant?

Like I said, I'm leaning towards innocent with you and JT, but I think your concerns are a little misguided here.

The reason why I keep saying wondering whether a godfather isn't in this game is pointless is that we won't know for sure if there is no godfather until the game is over. But as long as we assume a godfather is possible, we don't make the mistake of assuming a confirmed innocent is proven 100% innocent. That's all i'm saying.

I say let CTM release his investigations. It's not just a prioritized hitlist at this point in this game, it becomes a prioritized lynch list. We go after those who have stayed alive the entire game who do not have confirmed innocent to their names. There must be some mafia without godfather protection within them. If there is no godfather, than there are 2 mafia among those without investigations. game over.

if there is a godfather, we turn to those who have stayed alive the entire time WITH confirmed innocent status as possible godfather.

If there is multiple dead bodies, JT and Jif immediately become prime suspects for serial killer. If you both are innocent, you have no problem with this plan, right?

Seriously Jif, Crusher has been doing an excellent job this game. Just let him do what he's doing. What the hell do you hope to gain by making him tell you who he has been protecting? Say he tells you exactly who it is? What have you now learned? Anything significant?

Like I said, I'm leaning towards innocent with you and JT, but I think your concerns are a little misguided here.

The reason why I keep saying wondering whether a godfather isn't in this game is pointless is that we won't know for sure if there is no godfather until the game is over. But as long as we assume a godfather is possible, we don't make the mistake of assuming a confirmed innocent is proven 100% innocent. That's all i'm saying.

I say let CTM release his investigations. It's not just a prioritized hitlist at this point in this game, it becomes a prioritized lynch list. We go after those who have stayed alive the entire game who do not have confirmed innocent to their names. There must be some mafia without godfather protection within them. If there is no godfather, than there are 2 mafia among those without investigations. game over.

if there is a godfather, we turn to those who have stayed alive the entire time WITH confirmed innocent status as possible godfather.

If there is multiple dead bodies, JT and Jif immediately become prime suspects for serial killer. If you both are innocent, you have no problem with this plan, right?

I have no problem with this plan at all.

Like I said earlier to CTM, I have not been involved in the game. All I am trying to do is get some conversation going about concerns that I have seen from playing catch up. I dont see whats wrong with that and Im sorry if its making some of you repeat yourselves.

The question is somewhat rhetorical. Obviously, Crusher hasnt had a successful save in awhile, so its safe to assume he has been protecting you. This isnt rocket science and if the Zombies have been choosing to go with the sure kill, they are aware as well and its not hurting by asking.

I didnt think about the possibility that last night there might have been an attempted kill and Doggin took himself out so there was a death scence, but potentially you might have been protected. If Crusher admitted to that, I dont see how it hurts the town.

I don't think he did. Doggins coming back.

Good Morning... Good Morning.

A good morning for most of you.

JiF is here, but he's hurt. Badly. He's bloodied and beaten with skin missing from the top of his head... Looks like they were going for his brains.

13-%20Bloody%20Head.jpg

But he's still alive. Everyone is still alive.

With 9 players remaining, it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 7 has begun.

I don't think he did. Doggins coming back.

Even if Doggin came back as mafia, that doesn't change the fact that no one from the "old" mafia came forward to say "I was mafia before but now got a role change!" Which I was waiting for but it never happened.

Therefore, the old mafia is still alive within those who have stayed alive the entire game. Instead of shooting bullets into the dark of people who have come back, I suggest we go after the side that has a greater probability of turning up guilty scum.

Good Morning... Good Morning.

A good morning for most of you.

JiF is here, but he's hurt. Badly. He's bloodied and beaten with skin missing from the top of his head... Looks like they were going for his brains.

13-%20Bloody%20Head.jpg

But he's still alive. Everyone is still alive.

With 9 players remaining, it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 7 has begun.

S-W-E-E-T CTM is still alive presumably with yet another investigation.

Agree completely. I touched upon it earlier in noobish fashion, but I don't like it.

CTM is scum

Fellas, there is a reason why I am still alive.

Vote: CTM

Trust me.

I'm with JiF

vote:CTM

This does not bode well for CTM at all. Of anyone, the doctor knows who he's been protecting and who he hasn't and it's incredibly suspicious why CTM hasn't been releasing results AND how he's been able to survive so long. It's also been bothering me how CTM has conveniently been investigating people who have turned up dead. The only reason why i've trusted him is because no one has counterclaimed.

CTM, you have some serious explaining to do.

Can someone please explain to me what the **** is going on?

1) The mafia took a shot at Jif. As evidenced by going after the brains in the NK scene.

2) Jif is linking his life in this game to CTM. And since we know Doggin was actually innocent, AND the mafia took a shot at Jif, i'm leaning more towards believing Jif is telling the truth.

I say the right play is this. CTM tell us EVERYTHING you know. Then we lynch you and find out whether to believe what you are saying or not. If you don't comply, i'm voting to lynch you.

This does not bode well for CTM at all. Of anyone, the doctor knows who he's been protecting and who he hasn't and it's incredibly suspicious why CTM hasn't been releasing results AND how he's been able to survive so long. It's also been bothering me how CTM has conveniently been investigating people who have turned up dead. The only reason why i've trusted him is because no one has counterclaimed.

ODD, I thought you knew.

CTM is scum

Fellas, there is a reason why I am still alive.

Trust me.

Bull****.

Explain how you being alive makes me scum? There has been no counter claim to cop, and there will be none.

Jif is using his fatty love charm on me to vote CTM.

p.s. I have other reasons but last time I talked everyone was mean to me. Besides EY threatened to castrate me if I kept running my mouth.

If what happened was you protected JIF last night, that has nothing to do with me. WHo did you protect the night doggin killed himself?

Let me know what you think of the plan here. I suggest we hang out at 3 votes until we give CTM a chance to respond.

It Chan is truly innocent, he's playing for the town to win. Therefore, he tells us his results. ALL of them. We lynch him. He turns up cop. We have his investigations, we know he's telling the truth about them, and we have leads in addition to Jif looking extremely guilty.

If Chan is guilty, we know the results of the investigation he gave can't be trusted but we kill a mafia member in the process.

If Chan is noncompliant and refuses to give up any info, he's as good as guilty in my book. He's just protecting his partner at that point.

There is no scenario here where Chan ends up living past this day phase, but at least we're protected in the event he actually is the cop. If Chan is really innocent, he can take one for the town.

I was going to release the results the day all these guys came back to life, but they changed things..

I didn't release my results to doggin cause I did not trust him..

I have an innocent on you and irish jet and a guilty on jets things (from last night)

I don't know that I trust the guilty however and was hoping to discuss it. There's simply no way, for balance reasons, that 3 innocent players can be brought back to life unless they were meant to hurt the town in some way. I think all of them will be investigated as guilty, causing the town to lose faith in the out cop..

Archived