JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

since the scene opened with Dr. Max dead, and doggin was his assistant, i'd say it's clear doggin probably had some type of ability and you guys reviving has something to do with his death (but you said you were notified a day earlier, which doesn't fit unless doggin committed suicide)

all of these are reasons one of you should be lynched, to start answering these questions..

If you really believe its in the town's best interest and that you can get some info out of it, I'll put in the last vote on myself.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
since the scene opened with Dr. Max dead, and doggin was his assistant, i'd say it's clear doggin probably had some type of ability and you guys reviving has something to do with his death (but you said you were notified a day earlier, which doesn't fit unless doggin committed suicide)

all of these are reasons one of you should be lynched, to start answering these questions..

That's what was confusing me as well, but since my credibility is pretty much shot, It's better if you put forth the theories.

No, just that there's 2 people left. SHutout is suggesting he be investigated and you or JT's lynched instead..

Cool.

I am leaving work, working out and I will be on later, shouldnt be too late.

All I can say for now, is that you guys want me around.

Vote: JVOR

He is my #1 suspect.

What if Max and Doggin's character's were working on a cure? And Doggin's ability was to bring back innocents (very useful if he'd died later in the game)?

****, I don't believe that myself. Clearly the 2 events were connected. Is it possible that the zombie's already had their NK in and were ready to take out doggin even before the day began?

That's what was confusing me as well, but since my credibility is pretty much shot, It's better if you put forth the theories.

I'm advocating that we hold the theories until we have some solid info..

WHen one of these guys dies it'll tell us exactly what they are...

If you really believe its in the town's best interest and that you can get some info out of it, I'll put in the last vote on myself.

Bumped for Chan. You're the town's leader. If you believe this is our best course of action, I'll take care of it.

What if Max and Doggin's character's were working on a cure? And Doggin's ability was to bring back innocents (very useful if he'd died later in the game)?

****, I don't believe that myself. Clearly the 2 events were connected. Is it possible that the zombie's already had their NK in and were ready to take out doggin even before the day began?

No clue, and you haven't even said how you were notified other then it started the prior day.

Bumped for Chan. You're the town's leader. If you believe this is our best course of action, I'll take care of it.

I think it's the only course of action, and it's just dumb luck that it's you instead of one of the others. I'm more interested in what then who right now..

No, just that there's 2 people left. SHutout is suggesting he be investigated and you or JT's lynched instead..

I'd missed this post. I just want to make clear that I was not suggesting we lynch JiF or JT instead of myself. I just thought we could get info off of an investigation rather than lynching an innocent. Don't want anyone to think I was trying to Herm Edwards JiF or JT (I.E throw them under the bus to save my own ass).

I think it's the only course of action, and it's just dumb luck that it's you instead of one of the others. I'm more interested in what then who right now..

Alright, I was really hoping I could convince you to just investigate me and I wouldn't have to be one of those guys who kills himself because he thinks it'll prove something, but if you truly believe my death will shed some light on this crap...

Unvote: War

Vote: Shutout

Good luck guys, hope we come out on top!

ya know what unvote

shutout, you pick which of JT or JIF to lynch and I will investigate you tonight..

Seriously???

Unvote

Is that the only stipulation? I have to trade my life for one of theirs? Cause if so I'd just as soon as it be me as if they are innocent too their experience in the game would be more valuable than my headstrong overreactions.

Seriously???

Unvote

Is that the only stipulation? I have to trade my life for one of theirs? Cause if so I'd just as soon as it be me as if they are innocent too their experience in the game would be more valuable than my headstrong overreactions.

Nevermind, glad I didn't have to trade my life for an innocents though.

Seriously???

Unvote

th think we crossed streams...

in any event yes, it would have to be you or one of them. On of the off chance that you are a second mafia team, we need to thin your numbers asap else you might be able to outlast the townies if 2 start showing up dead at night..

shutout hangs his head, he walks to the fountain.

"I was dead once. I'll die again if it helps. Hold me down"

shutout, a roleless innocent, has been killed. AGAIN.

Please send your night actions by 6PM, Tuesday.

Well, good. I think it's fair to assume they are really still innocent then and we should proceed forward. I'm a little surprised there title is still the same though..

So both JT and Shutout got this PM well before doggin died. Is it possible he killed himself in order to rescue 3 innocents? Is that why he wanted to know the counts so badly, cause he knew he could get 3 new innocent players added to the roster?

Well, good. I think it's fair to assume they are really still innocent then and we should proceed forward. I'm a little surprised there title is still the same though..

So both JT and Shutout got this PM well before doggin died. Is it possible he killed himself in order to rescue 3 innocents? Is that why he wanted to know the counts so badly, cause he knew he could get 3 new innocent players added to the roster?

I think it's highly likely that he did. We know Doggin is innocent and shutout's info is correct since he showed up innocent. Former mob members were not selected and a mix of members both lynched and night killed were able to be brought back to life meaning that particular fact wasn't a restriction. And remember, Doggin was telling JT that if he was a roleless innocent that he shouldn't worry about being lynched, indicating that he had this in mind and knew JT was going to be revived in the same capacity. JT and Jif are getting a vote of confidence from me as innocent.

It's still up to you CTM on who to investigate though, i'm sure you'll make a good decision.

I think it's highly likely that he did. We know Doggin is innocent and shutout's info is correct since he showed up innocent. Former mob members were not selected and a mix of members both lynched and night killed were able to be brought back to life meaning that particular fact wasn't a restriction. And remember, Doggin was telling JT that if he was a roleless innocent that he shouldn't worry about being lynched, indicating that he had this in mind and knew JT was going to be revived in the same capacity. JT and Jif are getting a vote of confidence from me as innocent.

I agree that doggin is behind this. Also note that Doggin's death scene didn't mention brains missing or exposed whereas all the other NK's did.

Either doggin was killed by his own hand or someone elses imo..

I guess this means crusher got in a protect last night....

I agree that doggin is behind this. Also note that Doggin's death scene didn't mention brains missing or exposed whereas all the other NK's did.

Either doggin was killed by his own hand or someone elses imo..

I guess this means crusher got in a protect last night....

So your saying maybe we have a serial killer that we didn't have before. Because I think most of the other NK included brain eating.

So your saying maybe we have a serial killer that we didn't have before. Because I think most of the other NK included brain eating.
\

Yes, or doggin killed himself somehow..

either way, it looks like no mafia nk last night, so good work..

I guess I came in a bit late, but how did the three reanimated guys die? If shutout was lynched while one of the others was NK'ed, I'd rather go after the NK'ed guy who might have been infected by the zombies' kill. I guess I'm a bit late, but I would've suggested going after Jif. They took out his brain before his death, they could've used that to reanimate him.

vote: Jets Things

Jets Things, if you are innocent, you have nothing to worry about - we will win.

Chan - release the names, plus the target of your investigation tonight. Trust me - if you do that, this game is over (even if the mafia has a godfather, which I'm not sure they do)

Chan, you need to trust me on this. If I explain tonight, the benefit will be lost. I will explain it all in the morning, I promise.

And its funny - you had the same reaction to shutout that I did. I even PM'd Yellin that Shutout must be the doc.

That's fine - if it leaves you and Crush alive for another day, it's a win. I'm assuming that I am a confirmed innocent (can't imagine that you'd leave me uninvestigated). But I'm also the most likely lynch candidate anyway (JVoR and Irish are convinced I'm scum, and will probably argue that I must be a Godfather) which means there's a decent chance the mafia won't NK me anyway.

But even if they do NK me, think about it - we'll have 6 players, 2 confirmed, no-doubter innocents and your next finder view (assuming it was me and I'm the only one). That leaves 3 unknowns, and either two of them are mafia, or 1 is and your investigatee from tonight is the godfather. (Assumiung there is a godfather, we worry about that last)

So, tomorrow, you lynch one of the 3 unknowns and investigate another one - that leaves 1 unknown and likely 1 mafia. Trust me, release the investigation results.

I don't think they can "pile on IJ" because I think he's one of the 2 mafioso left.

CTM, I think we should trust Doggin on this one.

Archived