JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And JIF confirmed I would be vindicated. Do you understand what that word means?

Jeez..

And tell me why you aren't dead, jif suck buddy?

I miss the old JiF. After his death he was neither dead nor alive, his alignment is in question. He was saying anything he could. You pointed out many inconsistencies.

Why I'm alive? Because Im the Dr. Not like I had a cop to protect zombie boy.

Tonight I will not protect you. You will still be here tommorrow. Whats that mean?

Crusher, if you haven't been protecting CTM, who HAVE you been protecting?

Is probably still protecting jif. The little luv sick puppy..

btw, is Jif's power over fat people an ability like on Hereo's. ;)

I miss the old JiF. After his death he was neither dead nor alive, his alignment is in question. He was saying anything he could. You pointed out many inconsistencies.

Why I'm alive? Because Im the Dr. Not like I had a cop to protect zombie boy.

Tonight I will not protect you. You will still be here tommorrow. Whats that mean?

it means that

a) the mafia could think you are bluffing

B) the mafia sees that I am a potential lynch target cause of you and jif

c) there's a godfather in the game whom has either already or will soon be confirmed innocent..

Who do you think? Chan keeps pointing out Im still here. Add it together.

ANd yet you told the whole world about your restriction which prevents you from doing that every night..

Yet they seemingly have yet to take a shot at you either..

Is probably still protecting jif. The little luv sick puppy..

btw, is Jif's power over fat people an ability like on Hereo's. ;)

I do miss him. Explain to me what it means if your not dead tommorrow? It means your a zombie, yes it does. It also means your the one that turn my sweet sweet JiF into a non-human angel creature of some sort. My heart is broken. Just like the time the Sizzler closed across the street from my house.

If Chan survives the night we must lynch him or the town loses. Chan will not die tonight because he's already dead. Don't let JiF die in vain.

it means that

a) the mafia could think you are bluffing

B) the mafia sees that I am a potential lynch target cause of you and jif

c) there's a godfather in the game whom has either already or will soon be confirmed innocent..

The mafia has never made an attempt on your life and this I know. You have pushed a few innocents to speed lynch in the name of we have to do something.

Fine Chan....answer this... WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF YOU ARE ALIVE TOMMORROW?

Answer the question....

The mafia has never made an attempt on your life and this I know. You have pushed a few innocents to speed lynch in the name of we have to do something.

Fine Chan....answer this... WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF YOU ARE ALIVE TOMMORROW?

Answer the question....

Crusher to this point, I think it's useful if you let us know who you have protected up to this point. If you really think CTM is guilty, it might help at this point. Since you aren't protecting CTM tonight you are obviously protecting yourself tonight so that's not much of a question.

ANd yet you told the whole world about your restriction which prevents you from doing that every night..

Yet they seemingly have yet to take a shot at you either..

All I said I have a restriction. You all assumed it was the same one EY did in another game. Everyone knows Crusher is fascinated with playing mafia. Crusher has read all the mafia threads from here and *********. Last game here Doggin, let me actually see the game from behind the curtain. So basically your saying EY is not bright enough to think of somewhat of a twist. This is a simple game he said, obviously EY is pretty capable.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF YOUR ALIVE TOMMORROW?

Crusher to this point, I think it's useful if you let us know who you have protected up to this point. If you really think CTM is guilty, it might help at this point. Since you aren't protecting CTM tonight you are obviously protecting yourself tonight so that's not much of a question.

JVOR you are on my list of people I can't trust. Go back and read. Coin flip. Think about that. Coin flip

All I said I have a restriction. You all assumed it was the same one EY did in another game. Everyone knows Crusher is fascinated with playing mafia. Crusher has read all the mafia threads from here and *********. Last game here Doggin, let me actually see the game from behind the curtain. So basically your saying EY is not bright enough to think of somewhat of a twist. This is a simple game he said, obviously EY is pretty capable.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF YOUR ALIVE TOMMORROW?

I have no idea whats going on. I've been begging EY to replace me. He told me no, and that my fat ass better keep playing or he's coming down to Va and kick my tubby butt. You and everyone telling Crusher shut up, you talk to much, how's that suppose to make me feel? It's just like being a kid in the Bakery with my grandma again. Crusher don;t eat this, don't eat that, put that mans canoli back!!! It's too much for me.

I'm just confused where this came from dude.

JVOR what does it mean if Chan is alive tommorrow. Are the two of you talking by PM while we do this?

I'm just confused where this came from dude.

I have never had a power role. Once I was a mafia with Doggin. He orhchestrated the whole game.

I got nervous when I knew Vic was lying and kinda melted down. Didn't really know what to do. So I bugged out, and doggin started getting me to talk abou things I shouldn't. I said I was fascianted with the game, not that I was actually any good at it. But I think I've done good this game. If the town wants to win. They must lynch Chan tommorrow.

JVOR what does it mean if Chan is alive tommorrow. Are the two of you talking by PM while we do this?

The problem is it doesn't tell us much of anything Crusher. Yes, i'm very suspicious as to why he's been surviving for so long, especially if you say you aren't protecting him. But wouldn't it be really easy for the mafia to get a free non-CTM kill and have us lynch CTM if he's innocent? He can also be surviving because he's actually mafia. the probelm is that it doesn't confirm it one way or another.

I have never had a power role. Once I was a mafia with Doggin. He orhchestrated the whole game.

I got nervous when I knew Vic was lying and kinda melted down. Didn't really know what to do. So I bugged out, and doggin started getting me to talk abou things I shouldn't. I said I was fascianted with the game, not that I was actually any good at it. But I think I've done good this game. If the town wants to win. They must lynch Chan tommorrow.

Seriously man, all this is like one big "trust me" If you aren't willing to share who you have been protecting each night, then how the heck do we know what you know?

FYI to everyone, for those of you who didn't catch this yourself, there is one MAJOR hole in Crusher's grand proclamation. If he's scum, it's nothing but a complete load of crap designed to get us to kill our own cop. Think about it, it really is quite clever. Zombie posing as Dr. says "I'm not protecting CTM, zombies kill him." He then chooses to NK someone else. The very next day he says "Oh look, he's alive, he must be a zombie. Kill him!" Yet meanwhile, this whole time Crusher hasn't been killed either when we all know he can't protect himself every night.

The thing that scares me though is the possibility that Crusher is innocent and just thinks this is a legit good idea and missed this whole twist I just explained and is just getting played like a fiddle by the real mafia. Either way, basing our decisions on just this is an awful idea.

ha! awesome.. (sorry IJ)

Crusher came up innocent...

Out of the 3 remaining non investigated, I personally feel RD is the most shady out of the three. He was very quick to jump on JIF's train and also is trying to instill doubt in me after JIF admitted to lieing and me being vindicated!

Vote Raoul Duke

Chan, you aren't off the hook here. Why the hell did you choose RD to go after? I'd say out of the 3, RD looked the least guilty.

Like I kept on saying, and doggin even said it once in this game, there was a big bandwagon on Thor that Vicious was trying to get more and more people to go after. Citing one example of guilty looking action <<<<<< Looking at person's overall game play at this stage of the game.

The problem is it doesn't tell us much of anything Crusher. Yes, i'm very suspicious as to why he's been surviving for so long, especially if you say you aren't protecting him. But wouldn't it be really easy for the mafia to get a free non-CTM kill and have us lynch CTM if he's innocent? He can also be surviving because he's actually mafia. the probelm is that it doesn't confirm it one way or another.

CTM is the cop but has never given us anything. He popped in when Vic was cornered and Woody was already found out. CTM has done nothing but kill innocents. Then today he tells everyone Im innocent. Gee what an asset. He is lying and you know it.

I have to drive home.

Listen to this. If CTM is innocent then I will have to be guilty. I would not have been attcking him if we are both innocent. Why? I know who I protected and I know who died that night. It's not rocket science.

I will not protect CTM tonight. He will not die. If you don't want the town to win then go ahead and let him tell you the next townie to die tommorrow. Thats what you stooges have done till now. He has made everyone look dumb.

Do whatever you want.

FYI to everyone, for those of you who didn't catch this yourself, there is one MAJOR hole in Crusher's grand proclamation. If he's scum, it's nothing but a complete load of crap designed to get us to kill our own cop. Think about it, it really is quite clever. Zombie posing as Dr. says "I'm not protecting CTM, zombies kill him." He then chooses to NK someone else. The very next day he says "Oh look, he's alive, he must be a zombie. Kill him!" Yet meanwhile, this whole time Crusher hasn't been killed either when we all know he can't protect himself every night.

The thing that scares me though is the possibility that Crusher is innocent and just thinks this is a legit good idea and missed this whole twist I just explained and is just getting played like a fiddle by the real mafia. Either way, basing our decisions on just this is an awful idea.

BG, I have done nothing but challenged the mafia this whole game. It started with Vic and continued. I can't tell you guys who I protected everynight, because I think I know who the real cop is. The nights I didn't protect me,I protected him. Thats all I got.

BG, I have done nothing but challenged the mafia this whole game. It started with Vic and continued. I can't tell you guys who I protected everynight, because I think I know who the real cop is. The nights I didn't protect me,I protected him. Thats all I got.

Wow, you are making me believe you less and less. Real cop? There is either no cop or Chan is the cop. It's completely retarded for a cop not to have stepped forward by this point. Also, like i said, if you were actually an innocent that doubted Chan, you wouldn't be afraid for us to cross-reference your night protections.

Chan, you aren't off the hook here. Why the hell did you choose RD to go after? I'd say out of the 3, RD looked the least guilty.

Like I kept on saying, and doggin even said it once in this game, there was a big bandwagon on Thor that Vicious was trying to get more and more people to go after. Citing one example of guilty looking action <<<<<< Looking at person's overall game play at this stage of the game.

Because, a) RD was voting with JIF and that hair brained story B) RD and crusher continued to attack me last night phase

There's really not much more to it. WE kept unvoting and BG was on the right side, so RD was my best choice.

Perhaps, investigating crusher was a bad idea, but, i didn't understand why he was so quick to vote with Jif and I still don't know about his, I protected myself instead of Vic story on night 3. Why the heck would he do that? I've come to think again that he's the doc, but just playing horridly..

I do miss him. Explain to me what it means if your not dead tommorrow? It means your a zombie, yes it does. It also means your the one that turn my sweet sweet JiF into a non-human angel creature of some sort. My heart is broken. Just like the time the Sizzler closed across the street from my house.

If Chan survives the night we must lynch him or the town loses. Chan will not die tonight because he's already dead. Don't let JiF die in vain.

No it doesn't mean anything of the sort..

With the kind of tenacity you are pursuing me, you are probably saving me..

Again, crusher, you can't have protected yourself all these nights, but you are still here. What does that mean for you? It's pretty simplistic to find me guilty when you have the same thing going for you..

Because, a) RD was voting with JIF and that hair brained story B) RD and crusher continued to attack me last night phase

There's really not much more to it. WE kept unvoting and BG was on the right side, so RD was my best choice.

Perhaps, investigating crusher was a bad idea, but, i didn't understand why he was so quick to vote with Jif and I still don't know about his, I protected myself instead of Vic story on night 3. Why the heck would he do that? I've come to think again that he's the doc, but just playing horridly..

I don't blame you about Crusher. That's who I thought you would investigate if you were actually the cop. However, investigating the most innocent does have its downside and you are seeing it if you are actually the cop. It looks like you aren't helping the town out at all and by the time you likely get a guilty result we have to trust you haven't been lying to us the entire time.

On the other hand, I find War Ensemble's answer to be wrong and a bit odd. I know if I was one of the two uninvestigated members and I was actually innocent, I would be raising hell to get people to vote BG since he's definitely a mafia member. And yet he's offering himself first? Let's check the numbers...oh right, assuming there is a NK, lynching an innocent at this point in the game results in a loss for the town.

Looks like someone is just pandering for a sympathy vote to me.

Listen to this. If CTM is innocent then I will have to be guilty. I would not have been attcking him if we are both innocent. Why? I know who I protected and I know who died that night. It's not rocket science.

You do understand that the mafia has no clue who you protected, right? You seem to think that if you don't protect someone they should automatically die, that's not the way it works..

I don't blame you about Crusher. That's who I thought you would investigate if you were actually the cop. However, investigating the most innocent does have its downside and you are seeing it if you are actually the cop. It looks like you aren't helping the town out at all and by the time you likely get a guilty result we have to trust you haven't been lying to us the entire time.

On the other hand, I find War Ensemble's answer to be wrong and a bit odd. I know if I was one of the two uninvestigated members and I was actually innocent, I would be raising hell to get people to vote BG since he's definitely a mafia member. And yet he's offering himself first? Let's check the numbers...oh right, assuming there is a NK, lynching an innocent at this point in the game results in a loss for the town.

Looks like someone is just pandering for a sympathy vote to me.

RD didn't look the most innocent to me. Jif contradicted himself about 4 times in his reveal, admitted to lieing, and acknowledged I will be vindicated, and even if not for all of that, lynching Jif was the right move tactically because if he was telling the truth you would lynch me next. It seemed to me as though the JIF voters were most suspicious..

And yes I agree that the investigate the most innocent thing hasn't done me any favors, but again, I found Vic, woody was bussed by his own teammate, and I'm guessing there is a godfather in this game. That means this whole time, I've been working in the teens % chance in terms of catching scum. In a normal game with 16 players and a godfather, on night 1 the cop has a 20% chance of catching scum. Assuming we are right and there is a godfather, last night was the first night I had better then 20% chance of catching scum, the first time all game. You guys are attacking me because I'm not hitting on a less then 1-5 chance all this time.

In terms of WE, I'm not worried about it. Scum is getting lynched tomorrow one way or the other..

Wow, you are making me believe you less and less. Real cop? There is either no cop or Chan is the cop. It's completely retarded for a cop not to have stepped forward by this point. Also, like i said, if you were actually an innocent that doubted Chan, you wouldn't be afraid for us to cross-reference your night protections.

Dude I also though shutout was the cop. I've been trying to figure it out. I f you go look at my post I even asked if it was possible not to have a cop. I don;t know, Im just trying to help the town win. What don;'t you believe?

Dude I also though shutout was the cop. I've been trying to figure it out. I f you go look at my post I even asked if it was possible not to have a cop. I don;t know, Im just trying to help the town win. What don;'t you believe?

Okay, that makes more sense to me. I'm also interested in knowing something, did you start off the game as doctor or did you get fished into the role?

Archived