Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

I wish I could really get into this today, but I have a very limited social life and I'm off to be social right now. Maybe I'll be able to get back to this a little bit tonight. My GF has her own nerdy passions, she might not be too upset with me if I tell her I need to log on here or I'm going to die!

But my vote stands.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes slats. 3 teams makes sense to me. Because JVOR was 22nd Precint and is being held at the 51st. Where was Irish from? The 51st precint.

See, I have evidence in game of this. Jets Babe, seems to think so as well. It's a tad bit scummy that you're ignoring it.

On the other hand, there's no 'evidence' of a mafia convert. Except the fact that it happens with Zombies.

If anyone in this game is a Zombie, feel free to roleclaim! We could use you!

And as I said, if I was on one, why would I still be alive? Why target JVOR rather than me for arrest? This other group, would clearly want me gone as I've killed two of it's members.

I've posted my case against doggin now including the PMs. I don't have anything more to say about it. If you don't see it, I can't help you.

I figured out after I realized how wrong I was about AVM. He posted something very scummy.

Crusher, what is your thoughts on last night?

Im still wondering why cops are arresting cops. Are the two precincts.. At war, competing, is one precinct on the payroll?

This post exonerates SMC to a degree, but really doesn't incriminate Doggin.

SMC's role was both an asset and a danger to the town, as he demonstrated by killing the innocent Bleedin' night one (? - I think it was night one). You aligning yourself with him doesn't make you innocent at all, as he could clearly be a scum asset without even wanting to be.

Only because you don't want it to.

If Doggin were innocent, there would have been ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for CTM to 'no reveal' him. In fact, in a way, that would be rewarding SMC for posting the screen shots.

EY, you just said there are 2 mafias and doggin and irish were on one of them:

A working model I've got right now are Doggin/Irish together and JVOR on the other side. (JVOR voted for Doggin and Irish. Doggin did not vote for Irish. Irish was 51st precinct, JVOR was kept in the 51st precinct.)

so how does you attacking doggin and irish make you innocent and not a member of team JVOR? it doesn't.

i think you're a member of the same mafia JVOR was a member of.

Vote: EY

Yes slats. 3 teams makes sense to me. Because JVOR was 22nd Precint and is being held at the 51st. Where was Irish from? The 51st precint.

See, I have evidence in game of this. Jets Babe, seems to think so as well. It's a tad bit scummy that you're ignoring it.

On the other hand, there's no 'evidence' of a mafia convert. Except the fact that it happens with Zombies.

If anyone in this game is a Zombie, feel free to roleclaim! We could use you!

And as I said, if I was on one, why would I still be alive? Why target JVOR rather than me for arrest? This other group, would clearly want me gone as I've killed two of it's members.

I've posted my case against doggin now including the PMs. I don't have anything more to say about it. If you don't see it, I can't help you.

I voted for Doggin. I believed he was scum, and I'm not saying now that he wasn't. All I'm saying is that it would be foolish to make that assumption being that the last couple times you were 100% sure of scum we lynched an important family member. Is everyone supposed to forget that now? Obviously, that would help you.

And I'm not dismissing the three team idea, either. As I said, it's entirely possibly that you're on one of them and got lucky with the IJ lynch, gaining the early trust of the innocents as a result.

EY, you just said there are 2 mafias and doggin and irish were on one of them:

so how does you attacking doggin and irish make you innocent and not a member of team JVOR? it doesn't.

i think you're a member of the same mafia JVOR was a member of.

Vote: EY

As I said. Give me one good reason why JVOR was the target over me? Why would Doggin's mafia keep me alive if not to have you do their work for them?

To expand...

Imagine yourself as Doggin's team: The Doctor is now dead, I can easily be killed.

I've already gotten Irish Jet and Doggin killed.

Now, you're going to allow me to live and shoot at other random targets?

The only reason I'm alive is because both teams know how suspicious I am. Doggin's clearly wants me dead as I've cost them 2/3 members.

As I said. Give me one good reason why JVOR was the target over me? Why would Doggin's mafia keep me alive if not to have you do their work for them?

As of now who has killed more family members? The rats at night or EY led charges during the day? Minus bleeding because it's believed that SMC the vigilante got him. Myself EY, Im more concerned at this monet with the people in the back of the AVM bus than you. Namely JiF and JMJ. You seem to get things rolling and this produces people to act a certain way. I try to avoid these things. When I voted Norway it was more about an obvious scummy statement than your song and dance. Yet others like to use your skills to hop on and kill innocents.

As of now who has killed more family members? The rats at night or EY led charges during the day? Minus bleeding because it's believed that SMC the vigilante got him. Myself EY, Im more concerned at this monet with the people in the back of the AVM bus than you. Namely JiF and JMJ. You seem to get things rolling and this produces people to act a certain way. I try to avoid these things. When I voted Norway it was more about an obvious scummy statement than your song and dance. Yet others like to use your skills to hop on and kill innocents.

No one seems to want to talk about what JMJ had to say.

A few people are suspicious of JB, but little mention of it today.

Read back a few pages. I tried to jump off the AVM bandwagon once I read him trying to defend himself. Once I read his defense attempts I knew he was nothing more than a newb in over his head with people breathing down his neck. I was at work and checking intermitentely though so I couldn't get my vote out in time.

I even said, "This is going to fock me if he turns up guilty" since it would have looked like I was just trying to pull my shady vote and didn't really want him dead but when he turned innocent it justified my feelings on why I wanted my vote off him in the first place.

Point your finger at me all you want but you're wasting your time.

I dunno...maybe they thought JVOR was more dangerous and keeping you alive was helpful since you lynched our doc and roleblocker...but whatever, that doesn't change the fact that you acted scummy, and that's why I voted for you...

Read back a few pages. I tried to jump off the AVM bandwagon once I read him trying to defend himself. Once I read his defense attempts I knew he was nothing more than a newb in over his head with people breathing down his neck. I was at work and checking intermitentely though so I couldn't get my vote out in time.

I even said, "This is going to fock me if he turns up guilty" since it would have looked like I was just trying to pull my shady vote and didn't really want him dead but when he turned innocent it justified my feelings on why I wanted my vote off him in the first place.

Point your finger at me all you want but you're wasting your time.

First off, you jumping of the AVM bandwagon was scummy as hell quite honestly. My problem was I didn't get to it until he was gone, but his argument seemed reasonable especially after MSC vs. Doggin role discussion/role blocker **** fight for the ages.

To me, it just look like you where trying to distance yourself at the end. I apologize for pointing my finger at you, but this is sorta a finger pointing game.

For now JiF, though it breaks my bacon greased engorged heart, is got me a little concerned. No, I don't care about the supposed case he got against me, it's probably similar to the one against AVM and again it will be false. Yet, if it does work and people buy in he will be dead the next day after I flip all family loyal.

I just hated the way JiF discounted AVM's plea. He was in a hurry to whack him and thats obvious. Why? Especially after what has happen this game and the ones before.

Good point.

Unvote: Doggin

Vote: JVOR

Im highly suspicious of the most active mafia player that isnt posting barely at all in this game, maybe he got his first role and doesnt know how to act.

I knew it all along....j/k.

Below is where the scummyness begins...

It's the first day. We don't have much. Unvote Bleedin

vote Irish. Sounds a little too sympathetic to be part of "The Family" Do you like cheese?

Potentially voting his buddy, in a joking matter. He takes his vote off later only to not join the IJ train when it was very obvious.

\

Go get em tiger.

Encouraging me to go after another confirmed scum.

No kidding. JVOR's constant presser and Jet Things coming back from the dead, kept me from completely commiting to Bleedin. I kinda blew it for the town. But his inactivity today may be something else. He'd be a bad player to lose. IMO

I will be on now and back tonight. I will be scarce at the office(till 7) because I have a couple employees out this week.

We should start having people submit a personal itinerary signed and witnessed by a notary public. For the younger people maybe a note from mom, or school counselor.

I'm going to unvote Irish for now and go back and take a look at the two new guys. Oh yeah, I will be on mostly in the morning and at night because Im short at the office.

FOS Dan X and Slats. Mostly because info is thin and they seem to be the hot topics.

FOS and known innocent and slats (who seems innocent to the point where he is scary)

He would have to be a real idiot to do that. :box:

This is fishy to me. Your not comfortable voting for anyone, but if you had to you would gang up on Slats because he's aggressive? Sounded like me he was excited to play and decided to share some of his research.

vote: Danx

Vote's a confirmed innocent.

JVOR does alot of research and does add to the game. His instincts where off last game, but Istill enjoy to play the game with him. Bleedin is a deceitful prick and I would splash an extra ketchup pack on him if he was in range.

Defending having a confirmed scumbag around.

I can't stop laughing at this post. I'm not sure what it means. When you get a chance please break it down for us less cerebral types.

Though I had no clue where EY was going with his case on IJ, he he is laughing at the post when he was orginally suspicious of JVOR.

Nobody is. Unless EY is trying to outdo Chan's flamboyant charade last game. Could be but he will be the subject of future days discussion. For now he and the other highly skilled operators will always be better for the town alive.

This is what lead to the new player is scum hysteria at the beginning of the game. Even my usually rational self bought in to it. It was the only exciting thing early on. Are you a rat? That seems to be the hip thing to be discussing.

Maybe I might hang out like EY says and wait to put the kill shot. I'm just not sure and Chan's lets just kill them and sort them out philosophy last game makes me weary.

Weird.

There's more...

I knew it all along....j/k.

Below is where the scummyness begins...

Potentially voting his buddy, in a joking matter. He takes his vote off later only to not join the IJ train when it was very obvious.

Encouraging me to go after another confirmed scum.

FOS and known innocent and slats (who seems innocent to the point where he is scary)

Vote's a confirmed innocent.

Defending having a confirmed scumbag around.

Though I had no clue where EY was going with his case on IJ, he he is laughing at the post when he was orginally suspicious of JVOR.

Weird.

There's more...

Gee, I would think you could do better than that. Alot of that is from day one when no one new what was going on. Especially my Dan X vote, that was during the guilty newb episode, I explained that later.

nice try, but someone would have to be a freakin retard to get anything from that, other than you trying too hard. Take a class from EY, your weak precious.

It sure did. I am pissed at him. **** you AVM for note clearing up the grey area's. May you rot in hell you dirty pimp. ;)

I'm out, going to the gym, watching the game...may or may not be on later.

Nice, it's AVM's fault he couldn't explain himself in the short time you guys railroaded him and killed him. Gee maybe if he took a speed typing class he could still be here,,,,NO!!!!

Because you didn't want to believe him, you just wanted to kill him.

And here we go with the scummy play taken to the next level...

What would that accomplish this early in the game? Unless it's a prelude to a role reveal in the nature shutout suggested. I guess we will have to see.

For now I'm not going to vote Irish Jet simply because he seems scummy, but a lot of other people are weirding me the hell out at this point. EY, Doggin, and SMC are giving me the creeps.

1. SMC: His play is very pecualiar and seems much more so with the attention and the hinting of a role or roll if you must.

2. EY: Is already stting up the people he wants to kill like a guess list for his house warming party. Very aggressive, cvan't tell if it's good or bad.

3. Doggin: The Jedi Master himself, seems at this point to be more on the light side for now. Though in my opinion is way more dnagerous if he's not.

It does seem like some sort of smokescreen or something is in play. Irish may be guilty but it doesn't seem his aggression is as big of a deal it seems to be being made. I myself get pretty hostile when Im accused. Now last game moreso because of my role, and I felt insulted, but confronting someone who accuses you isn't that foreign to me. Ha ha I made a funny.

I say SMC and EY stand out the most. Lastgame rolerevelas made the game absolutely insane, and I felt everyone witht eh help of what I knew at night. Being the day one i will put my vote: SMC withEY as a close second. They seem to be doing something together honestly. I would just like to know what it is. All these smart dudes irritate the less than gifted like myself.

Here we go again, he doesnt vote IJ, who he orginally voted after seeing his reaction and EY's case. Instead he joins his buddy (assumed guilty, Doggin) on the SMC chase who me must assume at this point was telling the truth.

Sorry Vic, I didn;t check this kinda hear it and went with it. So you think Irish is scum, or you just ready to get to night?

Forcing the issue?

What you think of SMC. He scares me.

Forcing the issue?

sigh

In response to the hammer being dropped on an known scumbag, IJ.

Really, I really wasn't sure. Well done. Gotta hand it to you, it had the feel of a CTM type power rush. Glad Im the big one and not the smart one.

This comment, along with other about EY, will be sadly contridicted...wait for it...

Blatant band wagoning was a trap? It definately put a lot off attention on you. Especially from Doggin, you guys are like Rocky and Appollo.

Very hard to argue EY's ability to sniff scum this game. I could have went either way on either you or Irish last time. What part of his nanlysis on Norway makes you feel so good about it?

He is so scared by EY, but not enough to follow him.

A lot of truth to this. You never seemed anything more than new at this and doing the excited chatter thing. Norway was one of the few that did attack you and I felt that was scummy. So this time I have to go with the EY analysis, vote:Norway

And here we go part of the speed lynch to kill the Lawyer.

Chan hasn't been very strict during the day. Would it make sense for him to rush the night? I say no.

This is the response after no NK?

I got more...

No one seems to want to talk about what JMJ had to say.

A few people are suspicious of JB, but little mention of it today.

You're the bigger problem today, IMHO.

Another thought I had on the drive over here...

AVM claimed to role block EY the last two nights. Can't explain night one, but what if EY's the man to submit names for his scum team to arrest? The first night that AVM isn't here to block EY's role, two people get arrested overnight? Night activity's picking up.

Pretty huge coincidence there.

Okay, now I have to go buy lunch. That was the agreemnet to let me get this thought in.

Unvote: AVM

Lets hear him talk first .... jeez....

At 6 votes you decided to pull off? Maybe Im wrong about you? Yeah right, the guy is almost deead but JiF decided to back off and act like he cares. "Let him talk first...jeez"? Who the **** talks like that, you should be voted off just for trying to sound innocent that bad.

There are 4 votes on AVM, lets not speed lynch him.

That should be enough pressure for now to get him talking, my gut is telling me that we got one, but I want to hear from him first.

Covering your tracks aren't you? Here you say lets not speed lynch him then you ask whats taking so long? Are you kidding me ratboy?

This is my case for AVM,

Here is his reaction to Norway's death...

Randomly asking for someone else's opinion before even giving one himself...weird.

A little WIFOM...

And another...

And another...

Here he is again, asking for the town's opinion but not providing one of his own...

This post was just confusing...

He uses some of his similar tactics, making the town answer his questions. Then he plays what could be dumb, granted he is a newbie, but it a nice show of innocence.

The last line here is just weird.

Here we go with a new trend...I have ideas, I am telling you I have ideas, but I never share them...

Notice how he admits to being a band wagoner because but he wont vote because he has suspicion of his own.

Oh yeah, and he doesnt trust anyone. :rolleyes:

I'm not done...

What do you do, cut and paste these and just add the name of the family member you are trying to get rid of? Your a poor mans EY. Only he's good enough at it too still have a thread of credibility left.

At 6 votes you decided to pull off? Maybe Im wrong about you? Yeah right, the guy is almost deead but JiF decided to back off and act like he cares. "Let him talk first...jeez"? Who the **** talks like that, you should be voted off just for trying to sound innocent that bad.

The rest on you, Im not going to quote...its too much. You were relentless along with Doggin and dead set on getting after SMC...you never joined the IJ train, but gladly speed lynched our Lawyer...and quicly got back on the SMC train once you knocked down the lawyer..

You cant tell me that isnt scummy play.

And are you implying that I am scum...that is typically a tell of the scum. I am the only one questioning you and your defense is to insult and throw the scumdar on me. That is a tell tale sign.

Vote EY

He's on the same team as JVOR. JVOR was revealed as a mafia tracker/watcher which according to the mafia wiki.

The Tracker is an informative role that can target a player at night and learn who, if anybody, that player targeted the same night (but not the action the player performed).

and

The Watcher is most commonly understood to be an information role that can target a person at night and learn who else targeted (or visited) that person on that same night.

I'm not sure which way he did it but I think JVOR must have used his power to find out Norway had a role. Next day they use EY's respect from the Irish the kill the previous day and within a few hours we have a dead lawyer.

I sure did pull off. Did you see what happened to Norway? Of course you did, you were part of it.

Just because I built what I thought was a strong case, didnt mean that I believed 100% that he was scum...but his play surely hinted toward it. He had thought he never shared and a reveal that had a ton of holes.

This makes me worry about something between you and EY. What the **** are you in a hurry for? huh? Oh wait you did change your mind before the hammer dropped.

I wasnt the only one expecting a role reveal. You mentioned in one of your post while you were sucking off Doggin, that Vic was the ONLY person that were worried about. He agreed with the idea of a fake role reveal.

Covering your tracks aren't you? Here you say lets not speed lynch him then you ask whats taking so long? Are you kidding me ratboy?

No covering. I was just giving the guy a chance to respond, once again, its a fair play and one that benefited the town if AVM could have done a better job filling in the gaps.

What do you do, cut and paste these and just add the name of the family member you are trying to get rid of? Your a poor mans EY. Only he's good enough at it too still have a thread of credibility left.

Between EY and Doggin, are you cheating on me? Your head is so far up there ass its not even funny.

Vote EY

He's on the same team as JVOR. JVOR was revealed as a mafia tracker/watcher which according to the mafia wiki.

and

I'm not sure which way he did it but I think JVOR must have used his power to find out Norway had a role. Next day they use EY's respect from the Irish the kill the previous day and within a few hours we have a dead lawyer.

Great point Woody.

EY?

The rest on you, Im not going to quote...its too much. You were relentless along with Doggin and dead set on getting after SMC...you never joined the IJ train, but gladly speed lynched our Lawyer...and quicly got back on the SMC train once you knocked down the lawyer..

You cant tell me that isnt scummy play.

And are you implying that I am scum...that is typically a tell of the scum. I am the only one questioning you and your defense is to insult and throw the scumdar on me. That is a tell tale sign.

It's not scummy, it's play early in the game without alot to go on. Unlike most of the half retarded lemmings in this game, I actually think for myslef.

Why would I imply you are scum? You've done it with almost every post since AVM was railroaded.

Here's the thing, Crusher will happily die today if that's what the town thinks they need to do. Just let them think about it for themselves. When I turn up a loyal memembr of this family will at least get you next. Thats one for one and Im ok with that.

I sure did pull off. Did you see what happened to Norway? Of course you did, you were part of it.

Just because I built what I thought was a strong case, didnt mean that I believed 100% that he was scum...but his play surely hinted toward it. He had thought he never shared and a reveal that had a ton of holes.

I wasnt the only one expecting a role reveal. You mentioned in one of your post while you were sucking off Doggin, that Vic was the ONLY person that were worried about. He agreed with the idea of a fake role reveal.

No covering. I was just giving the guy a chance to respond, once again, its a fair play and one that benefited the town if AVM could have done a better job filling in the gaps.

Between EY and Doggin, are you cheating on me? Your head is so far up there ass its not even funny.

Dude I confront and challenge the better players. I know I don't have the brains to, but Im a bad mother****er, believe that. I try not and let them run free and Pied Piper the town, I did it last game and Im doing it now. It's been tougher this game because I don't have that nice inside info like I did as the Dr last game.

Ey concerns me. Doggin and SMC where opposite sides of the coin. i was keeping an open mind and I was wrong about SMC's role. I said it earlier.

Cheating on you? Im 315 pouds and have had a thong lost in my crack for two weeks now. Yeah, Im in demand. Your the only chubby chasing sicko disgusting enough to give me the time of day. For that, I love you.:hipp:

Vote Count

EY (3) Slats, JB, Woody

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to whack

Thats an interesting group of people voting for EY. Slats seems to be one of the more likely innocents in ths game. JB is not being herself this game, but did need time to catch up and could very well be innocent. Woody... Woody.. Woody,, very quiet this game and that way most games. Suspicious of him earlier, but not so sure right now. Tough to read bacause he doesn't say much. He hasn't faked claim yet this game, so thats good.

Can't wait to here from ViC.

It's not scummy, it's play early in the game without alot to go on. Unlike most of the half retarded lemmings in this game, I actually think for myslef.

Why would I imply you are scum? You've done it with almost every post since AVM was railroaded.

Here's the thing, Crusher will happily die today if that's what the town thinks they need to do. Just let them think about it for themselves. When I turn up a loyal memembr of this family will at least get you next. Thats one for one and Im ok with that.

Fair Enough.

Dude I confront and challenge the better players. I know I don't have the brains to, but Im a bad mother****er, believe that. I try not and let them run free and Pied Piper the town, I did it last game and Im doing it now. It's been tougher this game because I don't have that nice inside info like I did as the Dr last game.

Ey concerns me. Doggin and SMC where opposite sides of the coin. i was keeping an open mind and I was wrong about SMC's role. I said it earlier.

Cheating on you? Im 315 pouds and have had a thong lost in my crack for two weeks now. Yeah, Im in demand. Your the only chubby chasing sicko disgusting enough to give me the time of day. For that, I love you.:hipp:

You are a sick man.

Vote: Crusher

Thats an interesting group of people voting for EY. Slats seems to be one of the more likely innocents in ths game. JB is not being herself this game, but did need time to catch up and could very well be innocent. Woody... Woody.. Woody,, very quiet this game and that way most games. Suspicious of him earlier, but not so sure right now. Tough to read bacause he doesn't say much. He hasn't faked claim yet this game, so thats good.

Can't wait to here from ViC.

I'm gonna be honest with you being on the same train as them does not make me feel good. I'm pretty confident in my own judgment at this point though so I'll my vote on for now.

Vote EY

and

I'm buying this too. It makes too much sense. JVOR's ability explains how they could find all of our roled players and take them out ASAP. Bring so much attention onyo EY that it would draw them all onto him and then pick them off one by one.

vote:EY

Archived