Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

Not enough time to answer all the questions boss man, sorry.

You could have said,

HEY, GIVE ME SOMETIME BEFORE YOU VOTE ME TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE FOR ME ROLE!!!!

Not trying to be a dick, but if you are telling the truth, you F'ed us by not giving a very good discription of your role.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's one from that site I quoted earlier:

Roleblocker The Roleblocker can block someone from performing their Night action. This can be beneficial to the Town, if he blocks a Serial Killer or Mafia Godfather for example. It can also hurt the Town though, when he blocks a Cop or a Doc.

Exactly as AVM described it.

Indeed--just keep that in mind for future reference. I think you're looking at things the right way slats, just be wary of those that seem most guilty AND most innocent. And those that I already mentioned.

You could have said,

HEY, GIVE ME SOMETIME BEFORE YOU VOTE ME TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE FOR ME ROLE!!!!

Not trying to be a dick, but if you are telling the truth, you F'ed us by not giving a very good discription of your role.

Seriously? After what just happened last time? Get me modkilled and then you get no info AGAIN. I'm trying not to screw the town over even more

Here's one from that site I quoted earlier:

Roleblocker The Roleblocker can block someone from performing their Night action. This can be beneficial to the Town, if he blocks a Serial Killer or Mafia Godfather for example. It can also hurt the Town though, when he blocks a Cop or a Doc.

Exactly as AVM described it.

Yeah. I don't read dragonmount, so I'm just going by the Wiki.

Either way, he's wrong about me, because it's an absurd claim. And he had no answer to SMC's life.

He's still keeping up the front now, which is ok. But it'll be over soon.

Seriously? After what just happened last time? Get me modkilled and then you get no info AGAIN. I'm trying not to screw the town over even more

I wasnt saying to post a screen shot, just answer the questions about the holes in your story.

There were a ton of them, it obviously wasnt making sense to anyone. I just feel like you could have been more assertive in answering your questions if this reveal is real.

I wasnt saying to post a screen shot, just answer the questions about the holes in your story.

There were a ton of them, it obviously wasnt making sense to anyone. I just feel like you could have been more assertive in answering your questions if this reveal is real.

Being a new player to this game I got the feel toward the end that he was just as new and that he just couldn't explain himself well enough.

Also, no offense AVM, I don't think he is a good enough player at this yet to even lie and come up with a fake role since I think this is his first game and WTF does he know about making up fake roles? I know if had to right now I couldn't.

I think some of you veterans are so far removed from your first games at this that you either forget how clueless you were or had the luxury of playing with mostly other rookies.

"I'm a pimp not a copper", Eddie Cavatelli exclaimed!Bullspit, get over here ya filthy pig!. the family retorts. "No I swear it, I send one of my ho's at night to occupy another member, and their so good at ho'ing that the john never gets around to performing his night action. "Not buying it!" the family roundly exclaimed. With that, 7 family members raised their weapons and proceeded to fill Eddie with more holes then a Dunkin Donuts. Never noticing the picture he was producing from his wallet..

pimp_n_ho_ball.sized.jpg

That's Eddie in the back right behind Ron Jeremy, at last years Pimp and Ho's ball..

Eddie Cavatelli (AVM) Family's Roleblocker (townie with a role) has been whacked

Have your night actions in by Tuesday 9pm

"I'm a pimp not a copper", Eddie Cavatelli exclaimed!Bullspit, get over here ya filthy pig!. the family retorts. "No I swear it, I send one of my ho's at night to occupy another member, and their so good at ho'ing that the john never gets around to performing his night action. "Not buying it!" the family roundly exclaimed. With that, 7 family members raised their weapons and proceeded to fill Eddie with more holes then a Dunkin Donuts. Never noticing the picture he was producing from his wallet..

pimp_n_ho_ball.sized.jpg

That's Eddie in the back right behind Ron Jeremy, at last years Pimp and Ho's ball..

Eddie Cavatelli (AVM) Family's Roleblocker (townie with a role) has been whacked

Have your night actions in by Tuesday 9pm

I fockin' new it!!!!!

FOCK!

Being a new player to this game I got the feel toward the end that he was just as new and that he just couldn't explain himself well enough.

Also, no offense AVM, I don't think he is a good enough player at this yet to even lie and come up with a fake role since I think this is his first game and WTF does he know about making up fake roles? I know if had to right now I couldn't.

I think some of you veterans are so far removed from your first games at this that you either forget how clueless you were or had the luxury of playing with mostly other rookies.

Don't want anyone to miss this as the last post of the previous page.

well. I doubt i can survive this.

His 'roleblocking' me still has a ton of holes. I get the feeling I'll be alive in the morning.

It sure did. I am pissed at him. **** you AVM for note clearing up the grey area's. May you rot in hell you dirty pimp. ;)

I'm out, going to the gym, watching the game...may or may not be on later.

well. I doubt i can survive this.

His 'roleblocking' me still has a ton of holes. I get the feeling I'll be alive in the morning.

Just because he submitted your name, it doesn't mean you had any role to block. It just meant that he suspected you had one, and he put in his block. Guess he thought it was working the first two nights, too, being that the town was safe. I failed to see that as a hole in his story.

Unbelievable. He still didn't answer my question. It was really scummy acting like everyone else was going too fast on Norway when he was the one who dropped the hammer. I honestly don't think there's anything he could have said that would have swayed me on that vote because of that fact. He did it to himself, imo.

My unvote should have went through.

The rules on the first page do not state anything clearly against majority votes, just action submissions.

People vote and then unvote all the time. If I got mine in before the scene it should have counted.

The rules on the first page do not state anything clearly against majority votes, just action submissions.

People vote and then unvote all the time. If I got mine in before the scene it should have counted.

When CTM writes "final vote" the vote is final.

Just because he submitted your name, it doesn't mean you had any role to block. It just meant that he suspected you had one, and he put in his block. Guess he thought it was working the first two nights, too, being that the town was safe. I failed to see that as a hole in his story.

Well, I was blocked last night, and there was still a kill. That's about all I've got.

FYI, that's generally a mod's call on whether unvotes will count if they come in before the mod has read the tally. Also, the death scenes take a while to write, and CTM may have already counted him as dead and started writing before you unvoted.

This freaking sucks. I mean saying "he was too inexperienced to make something up" is faulty reasoning JMJ, if he was scum he has people coaching him. This must be why no one was dying the first two nights.

Okay,

And he wasn't scum and he didn't have people coaching him. Maybe it just takes a newb to recognize another. I put my vote in before he started attempting to defend himself and which I didn't. Once I read his defense attempts I knew he was just a newb drowning in the water. I'm pissed I couldn't retract my vote quicker as by the time I read his posts CTM already posted his "scene coming..."

And Woody, you're right. I didn't notice CTM put the final vote thing in.

Well, I was blocked last night, and there was still a kill. That's about all I've got.

I know. I pointed that out myself earlier. Like I said, he never said that he successfully stopped you from doing something, only that he'd submitted your name the last two nights. Did not see that as a hole in his story at all.

FYI, that's generally a mod's call on whether unvotes will count if they come in before the mod has read the tally. Also, the death scenes take a while to write, and CTM may have already counted him as dead and started writing before you unvoted.

That's what I'm assuming happened.

Archived