The NHL Stanley Cup Finals Thread

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got ordered into work tonight for crowd control. Had to put the uniform back on for the first time in a year and had to stand outside the bars in our downtown ready for whatever happened. Now I get to go back and do it again on Friday.

One thing or another: It's going to be Friday and a Game 7. There's already a concert in town and the CLAY AND GLASS Festival will be already set up that night in preparation for Saturday's event.

I'm either going to be in the middle of one hell of a celebration or Vancouver 1994 on steroids.

Tonight will separate the men from the boys. If you aren't watching Game 7 tonight, your life is a joke. It all comes down to 60 minutes of action in Hockey Town. It doesn't get any bigger than this. Two teams will enter with their hopes and dreams alive and well, one will leave crying, one will leave carrying the cup. Marian Hossa will either look smart or will eat the biggest piece of crow in his entire life. Marc-Andre Fleury will have to be on acid tonight and the Pens must put shots on Osgood. Crosby has played well, even if it hasn't shown up on the scored sheet, hopefully he breaks through tonight. Is it 8 pm yet? Unreal.

Believe!!! Yes We Can!!! Let's GO Pens!!!!

Dude, my entire department has been ordered into work tonight. We have to be geared up (Gas Mask included) by 9PM and on foot downtown, by 9:30. My only chance to watch the game is if I'm lucky enough to see it through the front window of one of our bars...and I don't work in Detroit! I'm i the suburbs, North of the city.

Completely sucks ass.

Dude, my entire department has been ordered into work tonight. We have to be geared up (Gas Mask included) by 9PM and on foot downtown, by 9:30. My only chance to watch the game is if I'm lucky enough to see it through the front window of one of our bars...and I don't work in Detroit! I'm i the suburbs, North of the city.

Completely sucks ass.

Couldn't you just knock on somebody's door and commandeer their tv or something?

Talk about coming down to the last freakin' second. Wow. What a game and series this has been for two consecutive years. Both teams winning on the others home ice.

Congrats to our Penguin fans here. :cheers:

LETS GO RANGERS IN 2009-2010!!!

Just got back from duty.

Red Wings got completely outhustled, outplayed, outworked, outpassed.....add as many suffixes to "Out" as you'd like.

Red Wings looked like they could care less out there. Never seen anything like it before.

Congratulations to CrazyCarl, Sharrow and the rest of Penguins nation.

YES WE DID!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

PENGUINS CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Fleury.. what a game!!!

I don't have the right words right now.

Oh... and F you Hossa!!!!

They just said it on FSN; Talbot outscored Hossa in the playoffs and finals.

These Playoffs have turned me into somewhat of a hockey believer. I used to :smilies2_puke: when thinking of hockey, but man, I think it's a pretty exciting game now. I will definitely be following the Rangers this upcoming season. :cheers:

Archived