the Official "OH ****, AJ BURNETT IS PITCHING TONIGHT" thread

Blackout

Am I wrong in asking why the **** Kevin Long still has a job? We always look antsy at the plate.

Take 1st strike

Foul off second

Meekly hit off last pitch

That seems EXACTLY what we do.

Maybe, players seem to like him, he has a good reputation as a good hitting coach, but damn, can we get it going already?

Maybe, players seem to like him, he has a good reputation as a good hitting coach, but damn, can we get it going already?

I mean I know you're probably THE MOST positive yankees fan. This has been a problem from last year and we just do that pattern.

He has a good reputation as a good hitting coach but I mean... I don't see it.

Don't pay attention to the YES gun, it's always off. It's not always high or low, it's all over the map. It just showed he threw 66 MPH on a high fastball.

I'm listening on the O's radio network.

Still I'd love to see some hits from our lineup. Is it me or does it feel like we need to go through the order twice to hit a pitcher.

It may seem a no brainer now, but the Yanks signing 2 strike-throwing machines like Burnett and Sabbathia was a brilliant. Last night Burnett again wasted no time or pitches on the bottom of the order. After watching 2 seasons of Ian Kennedy and Phil Hughes nibble and pitch scared sheetless to bottom-of-the-order guys, that's a major improvement.

Archived