hey guys.

Jets Babe

After scoring my internship, I was told that I need to sharpen on my baseball knowledge..so this year, I'm becoming a baseball fan. Naturally, I'm a Mets fan. Besides, I was told that I'm not allowed to start liking the Yankees now because that would make me a bandwagoner. Damn. :bag:

Jets, Mets, and UCF. FML.

After scoring my internship, I was told that I need to sharpen on my baseball knowledge..so this year, I'm becoming a baseball fan. Naturally, I'm a Mets fan. Besides, I was told that I'm not allowed to start liking the Yankees now because that would make me a bandwagoner. Damn. :bag:

Last time I checked the Yankees haven't won since 2000, how would that make you a bandwagoner?

I like you more now than ever -- lets go mets

what do you want to know

LOL. Babe, if you're going to be a Mets fan, and follow the lead of the likes of K-Met and Tucker, you're not going to get done what your bosses asked you to do.

Stick with us Yanks fans, we are a lot more arrogant and homerific....and we have an extreme sense of entitlement to boot ;)

fixed....:D

I told you to be a Yankee fan. WTF dude?

Baseball knowledge has nothing to do with what team you root for.

Get MLB.TV and watch or listen to games from around the country and read lots of out of town papers.

Baseball knowledge has nothing to do with what team you root for.

Get MLB.TV and watch or listen to games from around the country and read lots of out of town papers.

Maybe not general baseball knowledge. But the knowledge of winning baseball naturally comes from watching it frequently.

LOL. Babe, if you're going to be a Mets fan, and follow the lead of the likes of K-Met and Tucker, you're not going to get done what your bosses asked you to do.

Stick with us Yanks fans, we are a lot more knowledgable ;)

There are plenty of stupid Yankee fans around here.

After scoring my internship, I was told that I need to sharpen on my baseball knowledge..

Oh, and BTW, you can thank me later for letting you play Fantasy Baseball. See? It's career development.

Things to remember:

1) Mark Teixiera is badass-awesome.

2) Chien-Ming Wang is an ace

3) Phillies > Mets. Always.

Last time I checked the Yankees haven't won since 2000, how would that make you a bandwagoner?

ya,,how is that a badwagoner?

Janks havent done shiit lately

Archived