The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackout is mildly retarded. I only quoted those because they were on the same page as the posts I was quoting from JCB.

The whole thing took under three minutes.

"Wasting my day"? Mwahahahaha. This coming from the idiot who spends all day spamming JN with worthless threads in ALL CAPS.

WUT U DRINKING TODAY

WHO UR FAV RAPPER

:rl:

Because the Magic let basically a bum hit a game winner, this series is probably over. Can't expect to win 2 games in a series in Boston. The masters of heart break strike again. What else is new.

:rl: Yup you've never given up on your team. :Nuts:

I have no faith them beating the Boston Celtics twice in Boston in a series. Beating them once there is hard enough. If we won today, the series was basically going to be over. They have to win on Tuesday, because there is no way they'll win a game 7 in Boston. Too hard of a thing to do.

So after your team doesn't make the finals, who will you be rooting for? The Lakers, since they will probably win it all?

And In the end you'll be a virgin, so I guess I can live with the Magic not winning a title then.

:rl: Yup that's the spirit JCB . NEVER give up. :Nuts:

:rl: Yup that's the spirit JCB . NEVER give up. :Nuts:

I still don't think that is giving up. He would be giving up if he smashed his TV and ignored them.

Heck, most Jet fans have probably given up at least 10x going by your standards.

Stan Van Gundy had something booked with his parents, a cruise I think it was. I guess he is exactly the same as me, then, right? lol

Damn, our own coach has given up under Thai Jet's terms... lol

Seems to me a lot of the people on this website don't know the difference between being a passionate fan, and being a bandwagoner. It's amazing if people don't know the difference between those two words... lol

Stan Van Gundy had something booked with his parents, a cruise I think it was. I guess he is exactly the same as me, then, right? lol

Damn, our own coach has given up under Thai Jet's terms... lol

Seems to me a lot of the people on this website don't know the difference between being a passionate fan, and being a bandwagoner. It's amazing if people don't know the difference between those two words... lol

Yup.

LOL @ EVERYONE GIVING JCB A HARD TIME

you guys are some real big *******s...you pick on people you've never met from the internet instead of having sex with females....that sounds like a fun life.

and just for lurker:

WHAT YOU DRANKIN' ON?

The thing is, I honestly could care less what these people say about me here. I am probably the most passionate person in the world when it comes to all sports in general, and I've got the confidence to say something like that, because I know it's true.

Come on man, you quit on your squad when they were losing to the sixers.

i like alot of your Yankees posts, you know your ****

too bad you don't fit in the Jetnation-Bully club of Irish Jet/Ghost/Lurker/Instant

guys like them make this place less fun to post at, but you can't let jerks dictate your feelings.

I don't understand how JCB isn't a fan if he thinks the team was going to lose to Philadelphia. They looked like absolute dog **** at first against the Sixers, who can blame him?

Am I not a Jets fan because I didn't think we were going to beat Miami Week 17 last year?

C'mon people.

I gotta give props to Nelson. That man is ****ing nasty.

Gasol needs to step up OFFENSIVELY.

Bynum is playing great on Howard. He just needs to stop fouling!

Kobe is unreal.

Vujacic sucks.

Gortat is the best backup center in the league.

Kobe Bryant is just too much for Orlando. It's basically that simple. I know Orlando's starters struggled, but Kobe Bryant dominated the entire game and didn't even try to score in the 4th.

3 more ****ing wins. Just 3 more and the Los Angeles Lakers are champions of the wooooorld.

Kobe Bryant is just too much for Orlando. It's basically that simple. I know Orlando's starters struggled, but Kobe Bryant dominated the entire game and didn't even try to score in the 4th.

3 more ****ing wins. Just 3 more and the Los Angeles Lakers are champions of the wooooorld.

We've got to win them one at a time. Orlando won't go easy. Go LAKERS !!

Kobe is teh awesome!

LA really showing what they can do. They have the superior team. They need to play like this consistently though.

That seems to be the problem so far this year in the playoffs. It was NOT a problem tonite thankfully. ;)

Archived