So everyone on Rondo's nuts for his play...where is the cry for Kobe to be suspended?

PFSIKH

So where did all the fair play soccer moms calling for the banishment of Rondo disappear to?

Kobo clearly and with the same intent Howard displayed, elbowed Artest.

No call for him to be suspended? :rolleyes:

This is completely different IMO. Artest is probably the most physical player in the league, he HAS to expect someone to play physical back. I don't think Kobe's elbow was meant in the neck area.

So where did all the fair play soccer moms calling for the banishment of Rondo disappear to?

Don't you know that Rondo is the new Bill Lambeer? Rondo is the dirtiest player evah.

Got to give props to JCB & InstantClassic calling the Celtics wimps last night after Alston smacked Eddie House in the head. Those two wanted Rondo suspended forever after he fouled Brad Miller.

This is completely different IMO. Artest is probably the most physical player in the league, he HAS to expect someone to play physical back. I don't think Kobe's elbow was meant in the neck area.

How?

The NBA rule:

Rule 12, Part A, Section 5-Q of the official NBA rule book cites: "Elbow fouls which make contact above shoulder level, and punching fouls, although recorded as both personal and team fouls, are unsportsmanlike acts. The player will be ejected immediately."

irtnkEmubqY

It was not even close. He should have been kicked out of the game and then suspended for the next game.

Don't you know that Rondo is the new Bill Lambeer? Rondo is the dirtiest player evah.

Got to give props to JCB & InstantClassic calling the Celtics wimps last night after Alston smacked Eddie House in the head. Those two wanted Rondo suspended forever after he fouled Brad Miller.

I didn't say suspend Rondo for hitting Miller in the head, I wanted a technical there, because lets face it, it was technical worthy.

When he threw Hinrich into the announcers table, and basically threw a punch at him is when I said he should be suspended.

I agree. All these people are calling for his head because they're mad we beat the Bulls.

Kobe should be suspended as well.

We all know though that the NBA is a superstar driven league and they will look the other way on something like that with someone like Kobe or Wade.

Superstar?

How do you explain Rondo getting off the hook?

Kobe is playing tonight. :lol::lol:

Of course he is..........do you think ESPN is going to allow their TV numbers be impacted with Kobe on the sidelines? No.

:bwahaharoll:

Archived