Chalk it up to a tough night...right BOSTON...lol

JonEJet

Sawx lose

Celts Lose

Bruins ELIMINATED

Sleep well

The is a price that can be paid when your teams are in the playoffs.

I am sure the Tri-State area would gladly trade in the playoff losses for the sorry lot of teams they support.

Sawx lose

Celts Lose

Bruins ELIMINATED

Sleep well

I can play that game.

Rangers: 1st round playoff loss

Devils: 1st round playoff loss

Islanders: :rl:

Knicks: :rl:

Yankees: 17-17 - 3rd place

Mets: 19-15 -1st place

Jets: 9-7

Giants: 12-4 - 1st round playoff loss

Why must you try to justify a horrible, horrible evening in Beantown

Spin it all you want Zippy....The favorite Bruins spanked (we want it? lol)

Sawx get humbled again

And your Celts taken to game 7

Wow

Nice to know you guys have their number come October.

And thats what matters. IIRC the Angels swept the season series last year. That didn't help them much when the playoffs rolled around.

Remember all of those posts about Red Sox fans hating the Yankees more than loving the Sox?

Yeah, about that....

Thats what I was gonna say. I loved when the Sox fans routed for Yankee misery. I refuse to give you guys what I enjoyed so much.

It's a damn shame when a couple of New Yorkers start acting like Boston fans.

Agreed. Here's a reality check for those dancing on a bad NIGHT.

2 NY baseball teams- didn't make playoffs

Rangers- 1 and done

Knicks- didn't make it

Devils- out of the playoffs

Jets- Didn't make the playoffs

Giants 1 and done

etc, etc.

It's been a rough couple of years for NY fans. Although it was nice to see CC turn in 2 good performances... maybe he's starting to heat up :)

Agreed. Here's a reality check for those dancing on a bad NIGHT.

2 NY baseball teams- didn't make playoffs

Rangers- 1 and done

Knicks- didn't make it

Devils- out of the playoffs

Jets- Didn't make the playoffs

Giants 1 and done

etc, etc.

It's been a rough couple of years for NY fans. Although it was nice to see CC turn in 2 good performances... maybe he's starting to heat up :)

No matter how bad our teams may be performing, we'll always have the edge in that we don't behave the way they do up there. We have our moments, but at least most of us have sense to focus on our team first and foremost.

I'm completely embarassed when I hear some kid chanting "Boston sucks" as long as they're ahead of is in the standings. Last year I actually got a standing ovation in my section for loudly schooling some kid who was doing it. It was good to hear so many people agreed with me. The look on his face was priceless. He was having so much fun with it, thought everyone would get behind him, and when it blew up in his face, I think his brain almost exploded.

Please, guys. Don't stoop to their level.

No matter how bad our teams may be performing, we'll always have the edge in that we don't behave the way they do up there. We have our moments, but at least most of us have sense to focus on our team first and foremost.

I'm completely embarassed when I hear some kid chanting "Boston sucks" as long as they're ahead of is in the standings. Last year I actually got a standing ovation in my section for loudly schooling some kid who was doing it. It was good to hear so many people agreed with me. The look on his face was priceless. He was having so much fun with it, thought everyone would get behind him, and when it blew up in his face, I think his brain almost exploded.

What a crock of $hit. :rolleyes:

NY fans are just as bad, if not worse.

Please watch this video:

http://www.fandome.com/video/102180/Red-Sox-Fan-walks-through-Yankee-Stadium/

The Boston sucks chant is fine if the Yanks are playing the Sox regardless of the standings. Just fans being fans.

If it breaks out at a Twins game, its embarrassing and looks insecure.

He might be finished...

144 @bats without a homer is weird for a so called "power hitter", it took A-Rod 1 pitch to homer, he hasnt homered all year. His roids buddy ManRam no longer being there explains a lot.

144 @bats without a homer is weird for a so called "power hitter", it took A-Rod 1 pitch to homer, he hasnt homered all year. His roids buddy ManRam no longer being there explains a lot.

Oh there's pretty much no doubt Papi was on roids.

Why must you try to justify a horrible, horrible evening in Beantown

Spin it all you want Zippy....The favorite Bruins spanked (we want it? lol)

Sawx get humbled again

And your Celts taken to game 7

Wow

I couldn't care less about the Bruins or the Sox. That said, however, I beleive all three teams won one night last week. I do not recall your thread congratulating Boston on a great, great evening. I must have missed it. Let me do a search.....

Archived