Tampa Bay Rays baby!

QueensTypeOfJetsFan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is only a smarter than you post if you view yourself as stupid. Otherwise, I was just commenting on something that happens and saying it was funny. Nowhere did I put anyone down nor did I place or imply any negative values on it. You sir, are projection your own feelings of inferiority on to my post. I did not even imply that it wasn't something I did as well.

As far as firearms go, I believe you. I really do.

Someone reads a Pysch 101 book and now they are a crappy Doctor Phil. :rolleyes:

Someone reads a Pysch 101 book and now they are a crappy Doctor Phil. :rolleyes:

I love it when creepy old dudes stalk me. I really do. But, I would like it if you stayed out of my personal business. When thor and I are flirting it really has nothing to do with you.

Also, I've read just a little bit more than a psych 101 book. Just a tad bit. About 120 undergrad credits worth. Give or take.

I love it when creepy old dudes stalk me. I really do. But, I would like it if you stayed out of my personal business. When thor and I are flirting it really has nothing to do with you.

Also, I've read just a little bit more than a psych 101 book. Just a tad bit. About 120 undergrad credits worth. Give or take.

And?

Just because you have degree does not make you smart. :rolleyes:

I figure the Pysch class would have given you insight that all this mental masturbation you like to do is a way of you ove compensating.

Seeing you think you can spin a clever retort, I figure you are trying to get attention where previously you received none and you want to appear intelligent.

It is sad there is a hole in your life. I would say get a GF, but apparently you have an affinity for men. Sorry, I am not gay. Good luck with Thor though.

And?

I figure the Pysch class would have given you insight that all this mental masturbation you like to do is a way of you ove compensating.

Seeing you think you can spin a clever retort, I figure you are trying to get attention where previously you received none and you want to appear intelligent.

It is sad there is a hole in your life. I would say get a GF, but apparently you have an affinity for men. Sorry, I am not gay. Good luck with Thor though.

I was just ****ing with you because I don't like you. It was fun for a few days but leave me alone now. You need to learn when things are fun and when they are boring. I'm bored with it. Put me on ignore if you're gonna follow my posts around like this. It's kinda creepy. I said I was going to troll you, I troll you and you let it get to you this much. I kept it going so long because I got the reaction I was going for. I'm not bored anymore so I'm done with it. You can waste more of your time trying to figure things out in a post that can be described at best as half English. Or, you can piss off ya' bloody wanker.

And?

Bell end. Nutter.

I was just ****ing with you because I don't like you. It was fun for a few days but leave me alone now. You need to learn when things are fun and when they are boring. I'm bored with it. Put me on ignore if you're gonna follow my posts around like this. It's kinda creepy. I said I was going to troll you, I troll you and you let it get to you this much. I kept it going so long because I got the reaction I was going for. I'm not bored anymore so I'm done with it. You can waste more of your time trying to figure things out in a post that can be described at best as half English. Or, you can piss off ya' bloody wanker.

This post encapsulates what you are.

It is not a troll , but a little whiny bitch.

"Boo hoo....leave me alone......I have sand in my mangina"

Pathetic.

This post encapsulates what you are.

It is not a troll , but a little whiny bitch.

"Boo hoo....leave me alone......I have sand in my mangina"

Pathetic.

You're English is severely lacking. I'm not the type of person who hides the meaning of what I am trying to say. If I had sand in my mangina I would say so. I don't understand the whole beating around the bush or the hidden meaning thing. I am a direct person.

So, when I say this is getting old. It really is getting old. I guarantee no one else wants to read this. So if you want a nice back and forth with me. PM me. I have no problem flogging you like a red headed step child in that venue. This following me around like a spurned lover is sad and childish. Grow up.

You're English is severely lacking. I'm not the type of person who hides the meaning of what I am trying to say. If I had sand in my mangina I would say so. I don't understand the whole beating around the bush or the hidden meaning thing. I am a direct person.

So, when I say this is getting old. It really is getting old. I guarantee no one else wants to read this. So if you want a nice back and forth with me. PM me. I have no problem flogging you like a red headed step child in that venue. This following me around like a spurned lover is sad and childish. Grow up.

I called you a whiny bitch.

I called you pathetic.

I previously called you a piece of crap.

That is pretty direct. If you cannot understand that, that is not 'me' problem. That is a 'you' problem.

I will let the public be the judge of it. I have nothing to hide. It was you that admitted to trolling. In particular, you came trolling for me. As you put it, trying to 'get' me. You PM'd me. See a pattern?

I have had cancer. I have been blown up and shot at. I have seen friends killed. I could give two craps about what you say especially on a MB.

I called you pathetic.

That is pretty direct. If you cannot understand that, that is not 'me' problem. That is a 'you' problem.

I will let the public be the judge of it. I have nothing to hide. It was you that admitted to trolling. In particular, you came trolling for me. As you put it, trying to 'get' me. You PM'd me. See a pattern?

I have had cancer. I have been blown up and shot at. I have seen friends killed. I could give two craps about what you say especially on a MB.

I'm not gonna mess up Max's message board anymore with this crap. I've been trying to tell you to move on now for a while. Seriously move on. I PM's you telling you to stop following me around. Seriously, dude. If you want to belittle me to make yourself feel better you should PM me. You can tell me all about how awesome you are. Seriously, I don't care.

I called you pathetic.

+ 1 million! Don't waste your time on that asshat, PFSIKH.

Just ****ing ignore each other.

I put them both on ignore. I've been trying to end the hostilities for a while. I really have. You can even read in this thread where I said I was just messing with him and that no one wanted to read this ****.

Wow man... Only 5'8? lol. Atleast I'm 5'10 and considered to be average, you on the other hand??? Not so much,

My girl is 5'7 just about the same height and when she gets dressed up, and rocks those HIGH heels...She then becomes about 3 inches taller but I love it, shes so ****ing sexy

What happened to the affected ghetto accent?

Archived