2010 NFL Draft Position Rankings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is my laundry list of signings and free agency moves that I believe the Jets should and maybe will make over the next off-season. Knowing Tannenbaum and his knack for plugging holes, this sinking ship is going to have a lot more needs then our gutted draft will possibly fill. So we must sign a few players; Marcus McNeil, Richard Seymour and Elvis Dumervil. I believe Seymour is the most likely because the Jets present a better option then Oakland and he will love the idea of coming over here and competing against the team that thought he was so expendable that they suddenly traded him. McNeill would be awesome for our right side, and allow Moore to be added as a solid backup for the line. Dumervil would be great, but if not him then someone else. I think we need this and if not Elvis then someone else because Jenkins injury and the coming influx of talented Defensive Tackles is a perfect fit. I predict we will draft bama's Terrence Cody and Jermaine Gresham with our first two picks. Running back depth will be another issue as well.

Archived