Cutler Alienating Bears Fans ~ PFT.com

:Typotux:

Cutler Alienating Bears Fans?

Posted by Aaron Wilson on May 31, 2009, 4:44 p.m.

Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, the rocket-armed Pro Bowl passer acquired this offseason in a blockbuster trade from the Denver Broncos, apparently isn

I hate when athletes wont sign. I think only a few players have rejected me(Roger Clemens, Mariano Rivera, and Joba Chamberlain)

and all 3 times I was the only person in the area, so its not like if they signed for me they would have a mob.

johnny damon is the best. from experience he always stops talks to kids for a while and once I said "hey johnny you really are the nicest ball player out there" he said "yeah well I know how it felt to be a fan, I was in your shoes at points of my life"

some athletes get it, and some dont. I know i would love to sign for people.

I can understand rejecting adults because they usaully go sell it, but kids are another story. once jeter signed for me and he took 3 steps and a guy asked and he rejected him lol it was pretty cool.

Joba blew you off?

My the fame in these athletes heads rises quickly.

Last year after a Jets game a bunch of us went to get autographs, waiting for the players to come out in their cars and a good amount stopped for us, including Thomas Jones. :)

I never got autographs. It's a signature on a piece of paper. If it had a D.O.B. and a SS# then I would be interested.

So, you condone stealing and cheating and robbery?

I never got autographs. It's a signature on a piece of paper. If it had a D.O.B. and a SS# then I would be interested.

I never got it either to be honest. Some guy writes his name down and grown men drop their proverbial panties.

Cutler could be more open, but at the same time, the guy came here to watch a game, leave him alone and let him have a life.

So, you condone stealing and cheating and robbery?

LOL owned.

and I'm not too big on non-sports autographs, but if you can get a rookie card signed by someone then why the hell not? i don't plan on selling anything but it's a nice keepsake. who's to criticize that?

No biggie, he is still a baby but you can't blame him for this.

I wouldn't want people coming up to me at a baseball game asking for my autograph.

I STILL don't like his attitude and I'm glad we didn't land this diva.

I called those two long before her, and havn't you heard, she swings the other way now. :yes:

Ok... so she's into chicks... so she can't be into grown men playing football... but you're into __________ so you can be into grown men playing football...

Help me out on this one...

I hate when athletes wont sign. I think only a few players have rejected me(Roger Clemens, Mariano Rivera, and Joba Chamberlain)

and all 3 times I was the only person in the area, so its not like if they signed for me they would have a mob.

johnny damon is the best. from experience he always stops talks to kids for a while and once I said "hey johnny you really are the nicest ball player out there" he said "yeah well I know how it felt to be a fan, I was in your shoes at points of my life"

some athletes get it, and some dont. I know i would love to sign for people.

I can understand rejecting adults because they usaully go sell it, but kids are another story. once jeter signed for me and he took 3 steps and a guy asked and he rejected him lol it was pretty cool.

I don't get it. What value does an autogrpah really have to you, or to anyone?

You would love to have people interrupt you all day long to scribble your signature?

It's cool that Johnny Damon is a good guy about it. Been to the Rangers pregame signing with my little guy and Adam Graves couldn't have been nicer, but not everyone is Adam Graves, and that's a really small setting rather than a throng.

But those players who refuse have probably seen posts and emails and blogs of whiny jerkoffs who were the back end of a huge crowd who wanted them to keep signing all day.

When I've gone to Jets camp or sat in good seats I've seen scummers give little kids $5 to get a player to sign.

If you're a post-pubescent male who actively seeks autographs from other men - especially in social settings - then I think you are prime candidate to become a JN mod.

I'd like some kind of Autographed picture from You, Sperm Edwards, Aten, CTM, and war ensemble.

Cash Money.

I've seen plenty of athletes getting harassed for autographs at dinner, lunch, drinks, food shopping, etc. I find it pathetic.

Who are you calling pathetic?

You trying to start another JI/JN bashfest?

Sign my Brady jersey!!!!

Archived