Anyone wanna just give the Gators the National Campionship..... AGAIN

MagicBizkit87

If they lose it will be either the SEC Championship, or the National Championship, but honestly I just don't see that happening. They are basically the same team they were last year, minus Percy Harvin. I honestly see a perfect season, even in the toughest conference, the SEC.

I'm just hoping USC makes it far enough to the National Championship, so the Gators can treat them, their conference, and Pete Carroll like the crap they are.

I hate UF, but I think they still beat Bama this year.

Saban is 1 sharp cookie.

Belichick hangs out with him in the off season to see what new stuff hes developed. I didnt like the U of A QB last season and thought he was a big reason why they lost to UF.

They are my dark horse champs.

UTAH went undefeated if IIRC.

I am in support of teams like Boise, Utah, etc. getting to play in National Championship Games, but at the same time Utah did beat a lot of Northwest Idaho State's.

I am in support of teams like Boise, Utah, etc. getting to play in National Championship Games, but at the same time Utah did beat a lot of Northwest Idaho State's.

Then UTAH beats Bama so its hard to say that they didnt belong there.

I think there should be some sort of playoff format while still preserving the Bowl tradition. To me theres way too long a lay off from Conference Championships until when the Bowls begin.

• 3 weeks later...
Saban is 1 sharp cookie.

Belichick hangs out with him in the off season to see what new stuff hes developed. I didnt like the U of A QB last season and thought he was a big reason why they lost to UF.

They are my dark horse champs.

I NEVER liked John Parker Wilson as QB. Just didn't like his mechanics or his reads which were slow. McElroy was recruited out of Texas by Major Applewhite then Alabama's OC. I'm looking fowarded to seeing him in action.

Archived