OK, Who Would You Like To See Cut TODAY?

SoFlaJets

Woodhead isn't built for the pro game-he goes down WAYYYYY too easily. Nobody has anything 'against' the kid except that we can all see that he'd be better suited for a different football league than the NFL

I understand that, but the thread is pretty much asking who should be cut today. Meaning based on last nights performance. And Woodhead had a solid game.

I understand that, but the thread is pretty much asking who should be cut today.

If you're looking for the send a message cut, it's Kracalik all the way. The interception is still 100% on Sanchez but it shouldn't have been in a position to happen in the first place. Letting an engaged rusher just ease back into a short zone is totally unacceptable. Kracalik froze when he should have fired out and knocked him on his ass. It was passive and tentative and made the precious rookie look bad. Tackle depth is looking real ugly considering Hunter was initially benched for Kracalik after the first game then came right in after that play.

When is the first trim down date? Next Tuesday? Anyway I think Parrish, Davis, and Pizzotti will be lucky to last the week, though I could see Pizzotti being brought back for the Eagles game to mop up the 4th.

Sept 1st down to 75

Sept 5th down to 53

I'd rather keep Woodhead more then about 15 other players. He didn't have very good blocking last night but still went forward running up the middle 90% of the time, he picked up the blitz and did pretty good blocking, he was helping out other players in their positioning so he knows the plays and he at least gives his all unlike a lot of other players. Also we're going to need more then 3 RB if we're going to be a run first offense and Jehuu Caulcrick who I thought was going to be a good backup isn't getting it done and wont be used as a FB.

That being said I think he gets cut on the final day and is put on the PS but he earned another round with his effort last night. The thread is about who should be cut after this game.

I'd rather keep Woodhead more then about 15 other players. He didn't have very good blocking last night but still went forward running up the middle 90% of the time, he picked up the blitz and did pretty good blocking, he was helping out other players in their positioning so he knows the plays and he at least gives his all unlike a lot of other players. Also we're going to need more then 3 RB if we're going to be a run first offense and Jehuu Caulcrick who I thought was going to be a good backup isn't getting it done and wont be used as a FB.

That being said I think he gets cut on the final day and is put on the PS but he earned another round with his effort last night. The thread is about who should be cut after this game.

every single WR on the team. They all suck.

Read the thread we can't because of the salary cap hit.

Mick we can do any damn thing we want were the NY JETS

The cap hit is there no matter what Mick so like I said why stare at this pile of crap for the whole season ? If we save 10 bucks dumping him I would do it.

Mick we can do any damn thing we want were the NY JETS

The cap hit is there no matter what Mick so like I said why stare at this pile of crap for the whole season ? If we save 10 bucks dumping him I would do it.

I'm not sure how it works but hoodie said we have to wait till next year not to take the hit. Ask Sperm or Hoodie I don't know **** about the cap stuff.

Archived