OK, Who Would You Like To See Cut TODAY?

SoFlaJets

I agree guys-I have really come to dislike that we have to have Brad Smith on our squad b/c of all the different things he can do; ST's an occasional reverse, his useless moments under center. All these things he does he does he does them mediocre. If we have to keep one guy for ST's then make it Wallace. So I agree CUT SMITH...oh yea Britt Davis can also pack his bags-he reminds me of that big white receiver we had a few years ago under Herm who was the training camp phenom and when it came to game time he couldn't catch a cold-who WAS that guy, anybody remember?

we seem to have a few guys who are TC superstars but can't make a play to save their jobs when the lights are on...Eric Smith, Wallace, Britt Davis, Lowery, B. Smith, Igedigbo, Drew Coleman-too many of these types. Man has Lowery gotten bad-I thought he'd be a star last year at this time. Now whenever anybody sees him on the field, they are throwing at him.

I agree guys-I have really come to dislike that we have to have Brad Smith on our squad b/c of all the different things he can do; ST's an occasional reverse, his useless moments under center. All these things he does he does he does them mediocre. If we have to keep one guy for ST's then make it Wallace. So I agree CUT SMITH...oh yea Britt Davis can also pack his bags-he reminds me of that big white receiver we had a few years ago under Herm who was the training camp phenom and when it came to game time he couldn't catch a cold-who WAS that guy, anybody remember?

Chas Gessner

wow what did he do so bad? 14 carries for 41 yards and 2 rec for 12 yards that like an above average game. He finds the hole and hits it with good speed which is what you want out of your running back.

I don't know what game you was watching but he wasn't finding no holes with 14 carries and 41 yards.Most of those yards came from that run on our last drive.

I don't know what game you was watching but he wasn't finding no holes with 14 carries and 41 yards.Most of those yards came from that run on our last drive.

he hit the holes but couldnt break any tackles. Im not saying he is amazing and should get signed, what im saying he didnt have that bad of a game to get cut.

he hit the holes but couldnt break any tackles. Im not saying he is amazing and should get signed, what im saying he didnt have that bad of a game to get cut.

The kid gives his all on the field no doubt about that. I wish #50 gave that kind of effort.But he just doesn't have the physical attributes to be a NFL running back.I'm not saying he should be cut because of last night game,but it is going to be hard to find a roster spot for him ,unless he can play ST.

Archived