Today's Inactives

Irish Jet

I'm really surprised to see the Jets do this with only two RB's on the roster. I expected Rex to build his offense like the Ravens did last season. Three or four guys to pound the football and eat up clock. I don't see TJ and Leon being two guys who can beat a defense down for 4 quarters. One more reason I was shocked to see Caulcrick let go in favor of Woodhead. I thought for sure Rex would make room for him.

We only have 2 RBs? What happens if Jones gets hurt.

Leon Washington.

This really surprises me about Greene. He was practicing and was Questionable for the Eagles game on September 3rd and now 10 days later he still can't go? Not good. We need Greene to be our 4th quarter battering ram.

Leon Washington.

This really surprises me about Greene. He was practicing and was Questionable for the Eagles game on September 3rd and now 10 days later he still can't go? Not good. We need Greene to be our 4th quarter battering ram.

Thanks, I know we have Washington but if Jones goes down early is Washington going to play every O down?

Greene has a rib injury and I'm guessing it's worse then they're saying.

Is Brad Smith playing?

LOL at the early hate for Shonn Greene.

I was pissed when they traded three picks for a backup RB in the first place. But if you value a player that much, he should be performing week one. Maybe it's an injury thing but he was listed as probable the other day, so I'm not sure I buy that.

Archived